mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AI Bots (Gone Insanely Wrong) | cuddlesmeow

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1 who the fuck would want to rp with an ACTUAL robot that has like no personality other than dumb coding. this is a ROLEPLAY server not AI bot central. Players work really hard to be able to have the roles to work and roleplay as an EMS worker and professor and teacher and just letting there be an AI bot that does their job for them while they get nothing in return? Actual garbage. If there aren't any teachers on to host classes, get over it, just play some sports if you want to in the mean time. If your character is bleeding out and there aren't any ems online, just skiprp it. It's really not that hard and not that big of a deal.
I don't think you realize how fun it is to actually go to a real persons class and get treated by a real person because all of the responses are realistic. Classes will have a spark of uniqueness to them and are actually enjoyable, but just going to one hosted by a non-sentient robot? BORINGGGG.
edit:
I also forgot to mention how much of a bitch that would be to create an entire plugin and implament it into the already laggy minecraft server that SRP is. Way to much effort that would probably go to waste.

ErikFinster

Level 119
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
-1 / +1 Actually, I would like to see how this might be implemented (in a very limited way) maybe for a Janitor or like Robert Smith (the fishermen) or Penny from the Family Store.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
You have to understand and consider how hard that would be to implement. And also I think it's ok that the server has quiet moments, it would suck for your role to be replaced by a robot just because you decided not to log off for a bit.

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Nah bc like if AI became a thing on SRP nobody would apply for factions bc you got the bots taking care of it. Which brings out all the fun for the factions. So its gonna be a big negative 1 for me.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread