mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Airport Suggestion

Maya Summers

Level 1
IGN: _Mizuya

DATE: 7/24/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned by someone else. But if SRP included an airport, I believe that would be so cool. I've seen portals on other servers in the past that let players move throughout the map. Towns, cities, etc.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe that the community will gain from this since it will increase the number of RP opportunities and because it will be good to have something new and fresh on the map to explore.

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+

-1 Lobo

Idea is interesting, however, it's an island, substantially small... I don't think it provided cannon finances to make a whole lineage for creating a whole system and area for airports. Unless the airport is made for helicopters, I don't see other use for it. Contrasting the idea, it would be cool to make roleplays as an airport welcome, perhaps make it as a spawn point, where new players come in, into the mysterious town of Karakura and such..

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
+1

While I don't really agree with the portals and having them lead to another area, I do like the idea of adding more to the map to give the players something new and fresh to explore. It could be more apartment/penthouse complexes or could even be something different. For example, Parks, Clubs, Malls, and or Hotels.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
It would be cool to make roleplays as an airport welcome, perhaps make it as a spawn point, where new players come in, into the mysterious town of Karakura and such..
We had a small section like this once upon a time, it was a small scripted gallery walk that was used as a way to establish why every new player's character came to Karakura. It was mostly unnecessary, but I guess it was a cool thing to help new players get a starting point for their characters.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
+1
there is no fun places in karakura to hangout, something new and fresh would be cool. unfortunately it'll be hard to make for builders

markoos

Level 28
-1 as others have said, it's a small island that doesn't really need this. Also I forgot to add this before, but if you meant for entrance from other cities, that's what the dock is for

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
SRP already has an airport! Not in town, but for big events. Anyone remember the France trip? I hope SRP staff can host another cool event like that one. SRP is SchoolRP, there's no need to have 24/7 access to a large airport when you can go to school!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
There /is/ an airport in Karakura. It's just not where we are. We are on a small portion of the island of Karakura

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1, just say your character used the train stations or took a boat to go some other place. srp also doesint have enough room for that

EnderBubs

Level 58

Mainly because really we don’t have the space for an airport. The map is already so full tk the point where they are removing towers just to make space for now apartments. Like we don’t have that much room and an airport would take up a lot of room. So because of that -1

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
1+

Maybe for decoration purposes this could be amazing so it makes more sense for characters to explain "Oh, they're out of town." when they're offline since there's an actual airport to get out of town in, plus the opportunity to decorate something like that, explore new things, a café maybe in the waiting room that someone could open.

Users who are viewing this thread