mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Aisika Watchanaroj | My Cypher

sininenkungz

Level 2
Win1150
Win1150
Disclaimer: This character is based on a Virtual YouTuber — Aisha Channel created by Guardian Angel Ai Co., ltd. Thailand. And this character is nothing to be related to Aisha in any way whatsoever. This character is only associated only by her name and her appearance. All story of her in School RP is made up for roleplay purposes only. For more info on this character: Wiki Fandom English

"I believe that everyone can determine their own destiny."

Aisika 'Aisha' Watchanaroj
Biography / ชีวประวัติ
1707231735600.png
Basic Information1706456762420.png
Name:
≫ Aisika 'Aisha' Watchanaroj​
≫ ไอศิกา 'ไอช่า' วจนโรจน์​
≫ アイシャ・アイシカ・ワトチャナロット​
(More information on "Name origin")
Allies:
Aisha
Aisika
Ai-ai
Ice

≫ Female‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎≫ 18​

Height:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Weight:
≫ 150cm (4’11)‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ≫ 39 KG (85 ibs)​

Place of Birth:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Date of Birth:
≫ Thailand‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ≫ 29 July​

Nationality:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Religion:
≫ Thai‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ≫ Buddhism​

✦ General Appearance ✦

Aisha, standing at a petite 150cm (4'11), possesses a distinctive and charming appearance. Her blond hair cascades in waves, framing her face with a touch of warmth. Vibrant green eyes sparkle with curiosity, reflecting the lively spirit within her. What sets Aisha apart is her signature accessory—a pair of cat ears and a matching cat tail that seamlessly blend into her overall persona.

Aisha's wardrobe showcases her versatility, with numerous forms and outfits reflecting her dynamic personality. However, there are six main ensembles that define her style:
All of the pictures and the characters belong to Guardians Angel AI, and Polygon Official

Aisha Costume 1.jpg The Idol outfit (Originally called: Polygon Project Outfit / Quasar)
"She mostly wears this outside."

Inside is a black one-piece dress with a mini skirt and slightly revealing hips. Covered with a transparent jacket with a green collar. Including the unique green triangular pin. Her hair is tied back. Her hair is quite messy.

Casual outfit
"Although this is called casual wear. But she thinks that idol outfits are more casual for her"
Unique design with a white and green cropped jacket with black and yellow stripes. tie a yellow rope and a white shirt with a green collar green, white shorts black tights and boots, and a unique green triangle hairpin. Her hair was tied back on both sides.

Dance outfit (Originally called: KPop Outfits)
"This is mostly worn when she needs to perform a dance or do a sport"

a tailored black slim-fitting suit with a golden stripe, a black skater skirt, and black socks with a unique green triangle hair clip. Her hair is tied back.

Aisha Costume 2.jpg

Sport Outfits
"She mostly wears this when she does sport or when she needs to move her body a lot"
a blue and white tailored crop top with a short left sleeve and a long right sleeve. A distinctive green ribbon adorns the right sleeve. Paired with long blue pants that boast a stylish midsection cutout, revealing white shorts beneath. Adding a touch of flair, a ribbon is elegantly sliced on the right side of the pants' flap. She also wears a temporary pink hair dye with a blue highlight.

Chilling Outfits (Originally called: Date with You Outfits)
"This is the second best outfit for her to wear outside from Idol outfits"

a silk strapless shirt paired with a sophisticated navy blue jacket and a stylish blue tube skirt.

Summer Outfits
"This is just her swimming suit"
A two-piece swimming suit with a green pattern.

Information ★​

✧ Name Origin:
The name 'Aisika Aisha Watchanaroj' (ไอศิกา วจนโรจน์) was bestowed upon her at birth by her parents, signifying "Aisha, a commanding lady with eloquent speech." The family bears the surname 'Wachanaroj.' Despite hailing from a prosperous Thai family, her grandmother opted for a humble lifestyle, leading to the relative obscurity of the Watchanaroj name today. Aisika, a commonplace name in Thailand, denotes a "dominant lady" suitable for those born on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Aisha, chosen as her nickname (as Thai people lack middle names and only have two surnames for a half-child), is believed by her parents to serve a protective purpose, confusing malevolent spirits and safeguarding her from potential harm or interference throughout her life.

✧ Personality:
Initially appearing reserved, Aisha reveals her true nature upon closer acquaintance, radiating cheerfulness and boundless energy in the company of friends. Her caring nature extends beyond familiar faces to encompass even strangers. Aisha is the kind of person who readily offers assistance to those experiencing sadness or navigating challenging situations. Thriving on the adventure, she has a penchant for perilous escapades, occasionally finding herself entangled in precarious circumstances.

Aisha, akin to the Thai version of Natasha Romanoff, takes on the role of the friend who excels at discreetly gathering information. In the Thai context, she becomes the "Natasha" among friends, adept at spying on others, particularly when it comes to relationships. If someone in her circle is romantically involved but keeping it under wraps, Aisha assumes the covert role of uncovering the details. However, her attempts to emulate this clandestine skill often result in her own discovery, injecting a humorous twist into her well-intentioned yet somewhat clumsy escapades.

✧ Character Voice:
She would sound like the original Aisha.
English:

Thai :

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Reading Books
Skills: Singing, Dancing, Entertaining

✧ Relationship ✧

✧ Araya Watchanaroj [Alive]
Relationship: Mother

"Mom? She is a very shrewd person, even my dad is scared of her. *giggle...* If one of my friends meets my mom, they might be like; Oh... an Asian mom... But she does really support me in everything that I do, even though she doesn't admit it to me, just like a Tsundere."

✧ Achanai Watchanaroj [Alive]
Relationship: Father

"My dad always buys a lot of things for me, if I ask him~ My mom even scolds him for buying me too many games. But still, my dad always taught me to value every single baht, every satang that I earned! He really likes to buy some new stuff and show it to me. He will be like 'Hey Aisha do you know what did I buy~ It's in this room'. He was so obsessed with the new stuff that he buys..."

✧ Orapich Watchanaroj (Yingya / Yonk) [Alive]
Relationship: Grandmother

"Yingya? It's actually not her real name. Ying Ya comes from the Thai word Khunying Ya, which literally means grandmother. In fact, she prefers to be called that way. Compared to her other friends, she was still strong! Her mindset was very young. She tries to keep up with the world. The world changes every day. We ourselves must change too. That's what she used to teach me. Oh! besides, she cooks very well. If one day she's in a good mood, and if she wants to go to the kitchen. I really love her Massaman pretty much. You know this is actually called Massaman of the Wachanaroj family? And also, she's good at games too! I think she might be in diamond right now, I don't know, I didn't play with her that much nowadays."

✧ ChunChiao [???]
Relationship: Doll???

"ว่าไงพวกมนุษย์! ฉุนเฉวเอง! พวกเจ้าจะต้องเอาน้ำยาปรับผ้านุ่มมาให้เฉว! เฉวจึงจะยอมคุยกับพวกเจ้า"
Translate: "What's up humans! This is Chun Chiao! You guys must bring fabric softener to Chiao, Chiao then agrees to talk to you guys!"

"Hehe... He doesn't know how to talk in English, sorry guys..."

✧ Thiwara 'Polly' Sinthapakorn [Alive]
Relationship: Friends / Managers

"She always calls herself Polly Gunawan, the surname of the famous Indonesian YouTuber... She always imagines that she meets him in real life which is impossible hehe- I mean it's not impossible but it's tough to get to him... And she really scared of ghosts hehe~ I hope I have another ghost story to tell her once I return to Thailand. Or when she comes here!~"

✧ ???? ????? [Unknown]
Relationship: Strangers

"Who is he... Why I missed him so much... And somehow... His family name has some connection with the Wachanaroj family... My grandmother might know his parents... AND JUST QUIT CALLING ME SHORT!!"

✧ Chonnika Xonia Duriyasatid (Zona) [Alive]
Relationship: Friends
"I still remember the day when I first met her. She has really beautiful looking and gorgeous singing voice, as like the feeling that I was floating under the body of the sea along with her. If you meet her don't forget to give her a "Hi"! She is a little introverted but she does really want to made more friends! Oh! and if you found her online her user might be along the lines of... Xonia Xuni Ca'trix."

(The relationship between Marnie, Rika, and Khile will updated soon)

Backstory : The Journey of "My Cypher"
1707230490324.png
‏‏‎ ‎ "Achanai! Where the f**k are you?!" These were the urgent words uttered by the soon-to-be Mother 'Araya,' marking the commencement of a significant chapter in their lives. On the joyous day of Araya's first daughter, as she eagerly anticipated the imminent arrival of her child, Achanai found himself stuck in traffic just outside the hospital. Fortunately, Araya had her mother, Yingya, by her side as they awaited Achanai's arrival. Overwhelmed with nervousness and the intense pains of labor, Araya questioned her ability to be a good mother.
As her belly seemed ready to burst, Yingya, a reassuring presence, comforted her daughter, saying, "It's okay— are you ready to be a mother, just like me?" Araya, grappling with self-doubt, expressed her concerns about not knowing how to raise a child. Yingya, drawing from her own experience, advised her not to rush and recounted her own fears when she gave birth to Araya. She shared that it was Araya's grandmother who had been by her side during those anxious moments.

‏‏‎ ‎ Interrupting Araya's anxious thoughts, Yingya reassured her daughter, "Alright now calm down alright? I was just like you when I gave birth to you! I was really scared if I was going to be a good mother... do you know who was by my side at that point? Not your father, but your grandmother... And she told me exactly as I told you. And look at you now! You're just like me. You are going to be a mother now. If you have something in your mind, I'll always be by your side..." Yingya's words had a calming effect on Araya's troubled mind, prompting a heartfelt expression of gratitude.

‏‏‎ ‎ Following the comforting conversation, Araya entered the delivery room. In that fleeting moment, Achanai finally arrived. On July 29, at Siriraj Hospital on the west bank of the 'Chao Phraya River' in Bangkok, Thailand, the much-anticipated child, named Aisha by her parents, came into the world.

1707230716485.png
‏‏‎ ‎ Aisha, born and raised in Thailand, exhibited exceptional learning abilities from an early age. Mastering the art of writing Thai sentences swiftly, she developed a keen intellect. Introduced to gaming by her father in the first grade, she quickly immersed herself in Tycoon games, often engrossed in play to the point of being scolded by her strict mother for late-night sessions. Despite her love for gaming, Aisha's academic performance remained unaffected, showcasing her ability to balance interests.

‏‏‎ ‎ While her mother maintained a strict demeanor, she also played a pivotal role in exposing Aisha to Japanese culture by gifting her anime DVDs. Enthralled by the animated world, Aisha wondered if Japan mirrored the vibrant and imaginative settings depicted in the anime. This curiosity fueled her desire to visit Japan.

‏‏‎ ‎ In the sixth grade, contemplating her future, Aisha heeded her mother's advice to pursue a medical career. Delving into various options, she ultimately chose to become a psychiatrist, driven by a passion to help others confront their sadness and overcome inner struggles.

‏‏‎ ‎ A twist in Aisha's journey occurred when her friends introduced her to a popular K-pop idol group in school. Intrigued, she delved into their music and was pleasantly surprised. Learning about the group's recent charity work, particularly in blood donation, deeply resonated with Aisha. Inspired by their impact on both emotional and physical well-being, she found a new calling. Motivated not only to offer solace through words but also through music, Aisha embarked on a path to become an idol.

‏‏‎ ‎ Despite her mother's initial recommendation for a medical career, Aisha's newfound passion and commitment led her to pursue a different path—one that aimed to heal not just hearts but bodies through the universal language of music.

1707230831296.png
‏‏‎ ‎ Aisha's 8th-grade year turned out to be the luckiest chapter of her life. An unexpected opportunity arose with the exchange student program at "Karakura School" in Japan. Typically, the program was open to students in grades 10 to 12, but due to a low number of participants, there was only one spot left, prompting a search for a suitable candidate. Aisha's exceptional social skills and basic knowledge of Japanese made her stand out among the contenders, securing her a place in the exchange program.

‏‏‎ ‎ Despite her mother's concerns and worries about letting her daughter go, Aisha's determination to fulfill her goal prevailed, and she embarked on this exciting journey. The first day at Karakura School was filled with anticipation and excitement. Aisha quickly made a few friends, establishing connections with both locals and fellow exchange students. One particular group left a lasting impression on her, creating memories that she would cherish for the rest of her life. This unexpected adventure in Japan marked a significant milestone in Aisha's life, expanding her horizons and leaving her with unforgettable experiences.

(OOC Note: I can’t remember all the details that I first started playing this server but I really want to include them in her lore)

1707231226931.png
‏‏‎ ‎ Upon her return to Thailand, Aisha harbored a strong desire to revisit Japan and reconnect with the friends she had made during the exchange program. However, lacking their contact information, she remained oblivious to their whereabouts. Driven by the longing to reunite, she pleaded with her parents, expressing her wish to return to Japan and enroll in Karakura School after completing the 9th grade.

‏‏‎ ‎ Initially, her mother hesitated, recalling concerns about the potential challenges Aisha might face in a foreign land. Rumors of bullying and racism in Japanese schools added to the reluctance, with both her parents expressing reservations. Despite Karakura School's status as an elite international institution, the absence of Thai students during Aisha's previous visit left her without guidance on adapting to the new environment.

‏‏‎ ‎ In a surprising turn, Aisha's grandmother intervened, understanding and assuring that she believed Aisha would be safe. Relying on the protection of Pra Mae Guan Im (The Goddess Kwan Yin), revered by their family, the grandmother's confidence in Aisha's safety prevailed. Moreover, Aisha's inherited speaking skills from her mother played a role in swaying opinions.

‏‏‎ ‎ Her mother, unable to counter her grandmother's conviction, eventually struck a deal with Aisha. If she could maintain a 4th-grade (Grade A) every semester until the end of the 9th grade, her mother would consent to her studying at Karakura School. Undaunted, Aisha accepted the challenge and successfully fulfilled her end of the bargain, securing the opportunity to pursue her education at Karakura School.

1707234381373.png
‏‏‎ ‎ The ticket displayed: April 4, 2023, at 3:00 a.m. to Narita, Japan. Aisha's long-awaited journey to Japan was set to begin. The excitement in her heart was palpable as she anticipated reuniting with familiar faces and friends. In the morning of April 3, Aisha, accompanied by her parents and Ying Ya, visited Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) to offer prayers for her safety and protection from future challenges.

‏‏‎ ‎ Following the spiritual visit, they embarked on a final family trip through the city before Aisha's departure to Japan. Their first stop was Sao Chingcha (Giant Swing), a noteworthy Thai tourist attraction that often escapes the attention of locals. Aisha and her parents, like many Thais, had never been there before, They made a little shop and made it a unique prelude to their next destination—Jay Fai restaurant. Here, they indulged in Jay Fai's signature dish, the crab omelet, after Aisha's grandmother shared stories with her old friend Jay Fai.

‏‏‎ ‎ The journey continued with a visit to Siam Paragon for some last-hour shopping, ensuring Aisha had everything she needed for her new adventure. Her farewell dinner in Thailand took place at Jay O, another establishment belonging to her grandmother's old friend.

‏‏‎ ‎ As the sun set early, signaling the impending departure, they headed to Suvarnabhumi Airport. While a flight from Don Mueang might have been faster, they opted for Suvarnabhumi for reasons unknown. Aisha's family accompanied her until she boarded the plane, bidding heartfelt farewells. Even Polly, her friend and manager, was present, promising occasional visits in the future. Aisha watched as everyone waved goodbye, and finally, the plane took off, marking the beginning of her exciting journey to Japan.

1707234581385.png
‏‏‎ ‎ Touching down at Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan, Aisha's excitement soared as she embarked on a bus journey to Karakura City. Eager to reunite with familiar faces, she couldn't help but wonder about the changes that may have occurred in Karakura during her absence.

‏‏‎ ‎ Upon stepping off the bus, Aisha immersed herself in exploring the town, relishing the familiarity and the new discoveries it held.

‏‏‎ ‎ As night fell, Aisha strolled around the school plaza and ventured to the Tagahashi Pathway. The serene atmosphere was interrupted when she encountered three seemingly intoxicated individuals on the bridge. Among them, one person, whose name ____ _____, captured her attention. Initially dismissing the encounter, Aisha's curiosity heightened when the trio approached her, revealing their underage status and imploring her not to report them to the authorities.

‏‏‎ ‎ Despite her initial intention to report the incident to the officers, a mysterious force within her dissuaded Aisha from doing so. Conflicted, she returned to watch from a distance. The enigmatic individual she had focused on stirred a complex mix of emotions within her. Aisha struggled to forget him, finding herself inexplicably drawn to his presence, all while grappling with worries about his well-being and a desire to understand his untold story.

‏‏‎ ‎ This encounter serves as the prologue to Aisha's journey at Karakura School, setting the stage for a tale filled with intrigue, emotion, and the unfolding mysteries of her new life in Japan.

✧ If you're eager to encounter Aisha, you might spot her exploring various locations in the city. Keep an eye out in places such as:

1. Karakura Plaza: A bustling central hub where locals and visitors alike gather. Aisha might be taking in the sights or enjoying some leisure time.
  2. The Beach: A scenic spot where Aisha could be relaxing, perhaps contemplating the ocean or engaging in conversation with friends.
  3. The Library in the Business District: A place where Aisha might immerse herself in books or engage in quiet reflection. Her interest in knowledge and learning could lead her to spend time here.
  4. Karakura Powerplant: A unique and intriguing location that has captured Aisha's interest. She might be exploring the area or pondering the significance of the power plant.
If you happen to see Aisha, chances are she might be in the company of her friends, Marnie, Rika, or Khile. Joining their group could provide insight into Aisha's experiences and the dynamics of her social circle. Whether she's enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of Karakura Plaza, the serene beauty of the beach, the intellectual haven of the library, or the enigmatic allure danger of the powerplant, these locations offer potential meeting points for those eager to connect with Aisha in her new surroundings.

*There will be consistent updates on the story, details, or picture.*
Chao Praya... I don't know where you are... But I hope you will be okay...

Changelogs:

Date of changeDetail of Change
12 October, 2023
12 ตุลาคม 2566,
Minor Update:
- Fixing a little bit of grammatical error.
- Changing her last name.
28 January, 2024
28 มกราคม 2567
Massive update to the page style and lore:
- Adding new 3 clothes: MV Right Here outfits, Date with You outfits, and Swimming suit outfits
- Updated and re-written her lore, name origin, and her personality.
- There is a hidden easter egg lying around this page.
6 February, 2024
6 กุมพาพันธ์ 2567
New Update on the visual and song-related update.
- Removed some of the pictures such as Polly's portrait and the old file that are still in the "File Attachments".
- The removal of some media is for new visual updates on the "Backstory" section: The Spotify song players since this School RP website are allowed only 10 pictures or media, no more than that.
(Note that if you have a better idea of how to insert this Spotify player, is there any way to embed the HTML code? Please tell me in the comment if you be able to assist me.)
- 3 songs have been replaced with 3 new songs in each chapter:

- 1 brand new song has been added to the top of the page: Right Here (แค่มองมา), Aisha (Aisika Watchanaroj)

- * The removal of some pictures will include all the logos that will be completely removed, due to a new statement from Guardian Angel Ai Co., Ltd. about the "Announcement regarding guidelines for cosplay and making fan-made merchandise" on the "Creator" section, in 9th bulletin point that said as following; Do not use the official logo (Trademark) in any media, all rights reserved for official use only." For more information you can read here... (Facebook, in Thai)
16 March, 2024
16 มีนาคม 2567
Minor Update:
- Add a new easter egg to this page. It's about the [Redacted] characters.
26 March, 2024
26 มีนาคม 2567
Minor Zona update, before the massive lore drops:
- Changing the name of the character "Zona" from the original name "Xonia Xuni Ca'trix" to "Chonnika Xonia Duriyasatid", since it doesn't make sense for some characters to have some fantasy name, and since Zona is Thai she should have a Thai name and make her original name as her screen-name.
- Replace the placeholder of the Aisha dialogue talking about Zona with the newer versions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread