Religion: Christian

GENERAL APPERANCE

Personality: Energetic, Ambivert,
Optimistic and Loving

Disease: Insomnia and Anxiety

Voice: Gentle and Soft

Family: Given to an orphanage

BIOGRAPHY:
Her family was very distant from her when she was with them. Her family consisted of her mother, Misia Shay, and her father...
Henunata Shay. Her father was very abusive to her mother and her. Eventually after enough of this abuse
Akane's mother gave her to an orphange. She never fully recovered or understood exactly why her mother did this.
She was 5 when she was enrolled into the orphange. The only thing she remembered from the experience was when she got there... her face soaked in tears and her mother kissing her and hugging her... then watching her drive away, as a polite
woman walked her into the building. Her eyes were sore the whole day after her meltdown. She never quite wrapped her head around the whole situation. Akane got discharged from the orphanage at 15, being given education from the orphanage, sending her to a nearby High School, she continued the rest of her education there... eventually shutting down her emotions of her mother and father... on her stomach she now has a small scar from the abuse she endured.

Miamorchito

Level 22
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
This lovely person is the reason I'm not gonna live pass my 50's, already giving me gray hair. Also she should be in Football (American Football that is) cause the amounts of people she tackles is beyond normal.

Users who are viewing this thread