Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I don't believe so, but if I have I don't remember
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can be sure I will be on at least once a day
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I am fully aware of that
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A teacher's aide's job is to assist a teacher and add to the instruction taught in the classroom to students. This can include going over lessons with students individually, answering questions or grading assignments, A teacher's aide may also organize the classroom and put supplies in order
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have had a few experiences of this similar types of roleplay
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a lot of experience in roleplay in general more so similar ones to this but also some more complicated like medieval
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Basically my job is to help make a teacher's life less stressful/harder by lending hand for example help teach lessons, help mark/grade work, organize the classroom and answer any student's/peer's queries
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would simply just ignore it, this person is obviously being very immature and inconsiderate
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do anything the principal asks me to do whether its dangerous or not, I would just take extra caution when doing so
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would immediately confront them and tell them what they are doing is dangerous/wrong, if I get no reaction I would report the incident to a teacher
[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Akari Woods
Chosen Job:
Teacher's Aide
Motivation for Joining YHS:
I was always home schooled until my high school years were coming up, I finally felt like it was the right time to go to a public school, so I did my research and found this school very intriguing, it had great reviews,I also saw that the school has a very good reputation and a wide range of new and different opportunities

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I should be accepted because I am a very reliable student and I care a lot about education, I would do anything to help the teachers in class whether it being cleaning up or even just carrying things for them, I am also a committed student if I get accepted I can promise you that I will put my all into this job and overall I feel as this job is a perfect match for me and also an opportunity to get a better work experience on being a teacher.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Age cannot be below 20, also need to change the motivation plus the last question.
Re-apply in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread