players online

Akaru Miyahara-Zhenjun's biography [W.I.P.]

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Akaru 'ARU' Phonk Miyahara-Zhenjun

r[the backstory is the only thing that isNT outdated. Working on a revamp and will be adding art]
1678746844026.png
First Name : Akaru, Kaori-Katana
Surnames : Phonk, Volkonsky, Chérie
Prefered name : Akaru

Nickname : Aru, Kuku, Aka, Azeka, AK-49. Ori, Ana, Kakoki,

Height : 5'4

Weight : 54kg/119lbs

Build : She has a straight-shaped build.

Skin color : a bit caramel-ish, but lighter

Eye color : brown

Hair style : She dont do haircuts, she just let her hairs flow down her back.

Hair color : Brown, might change very soon

Fashion : She mostly wears jeans and veste, althought she sometimes wears a sweater

Abnormalities : N/A

Date of birth : ???

Place of birth : Cotonou, Benin

Nationality : 50% african 50% japanesse

Race : African

Sexual Orientations : Straight

Religious Beliefs : Evangelic Christian

Political Beliefs : N/A

General Appearance

Appearance : She looked very aggresive, but aint. she always looked, tired, angry and sad. She had a tatoo of a glock on her right arm, a tatoo of a on the left cheek. A one of a ≎ in her forehead «» it was covered by a big dried blood stain «»
"Just imagine a japanesse girl, but with lightskin, thats me»

Personality : She was mean, but had a nice side a few people has saw, some say it doesnt exist.

Diseases/Illness: Autism, depression, Dyslexia, severe PTSD from basements, social anxiety. PTSD from concrete. PTSD from glass, PTSD from the sides of the school, severe PTSD ffrom random people appraoching

How do she speak : she spoke in a very husk voice

Equipment : find out. . .

Clothes : She wears a shirt covered with a jacket covering it, and black jeans.

Hobbies : fighting, drawing, reading, exploring, socializing

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: She is addicted to things that can cover her faces since shes born, she also have an addiction to drink blood

Downbad stuff : It is hard for her to get attached to someone, gest provocked VERY easily

Skills : Very good at fighting,
Querks: She drinks her own blood and has 2 weird looking costums that she wears

Family/Friendships :

biological dad : Xaeko Phonk Ozuni Dead
Biological mom : Eijiko Azomu Phonk Dead
dad in law/step dad : Rehema Ahamiler Phonk Dead
✄Am very glad you are dead, you brought anarchy to this family"
'mom' :Ganyu Zhenjun Alive
[negative] Ex-Adoptibe dad : Romeo H. Miyahara ALIVE
«You aint no good dad, you only cared about the others and you always lefted me behind»
Romantic partner : Racer Akuyami-Suzuki
<Everytime im with you, i feel safer, thank you for existing>
Ex boyfriend : Nokk D'Lucky
《It was fun the it lasted i guess...》

adoptive brother : Samuel T. Miyahara Alive
A person that she knows since back in the days.

Biological cousin : Aslyxia Phonk Rodgers dead
«t-this shouldnt have happen to you, it should have happen to me!»
Biological cousin : Eeveelyn Moon Alive
Eeveelyn is her only cousin that is still intown/has a good relation with her
«Boo! Your supposed to be scared. . .»

Positive ][ Biological cousin : Azzum Suomi Phonk Missono ???
Biological cousin : Xezadu L. Valtche Dead

Biological cousin : Diaz Rodgers ???
Biological cousin : Hailey Elena Valtche ???
Biological cousin : Ferrah Phonk Rodgers Dead
Biological cousin : Azak Phonk Rodgers DEAD
Biological cousin : Chelsya Rodgers ???
Biological Cousin : Meghan Emily Rodgers ???
Adoptive Sister : Denisa Drakos Volkonsky [Alive]
!Adoptive brother : Min-Jun K. V. Volkonsky [ALIVE]
《Broeh!》
Adoptive brother : Dimitri Volkonsky [ALIVE]
Adoptive sister 'Gangy' : Sienna O. Volknosky
Adoptive brother : Mikhal Volkonsky [Alive]
Before she gets adopted, Mikhal was already a friend of akaru, a good friend, always there for her.
Adoptive dad : Manon G. Chérie
«thank you for being the dad i always wanted to have. . !»
Adoptive sister : Keltza Chérie [ALIVE]
Adoptive brother Bert C. Garcia [ALIVE]

Adoptive Sister : Camille Cherie [Alive]
Adoptive sister : Hestia M. Chérie ???

Adoptive brother : Kenichi T. Volkonsky [ALIVE]
'Uncle' : Yankov Ivankov [ALIVE]
It is because her dad and Yankov have a strong relationship that she calls him uncle

- Friendships -

Best friend : Johan Kokoru Alive
VERY close friend : Jeramie A. Koth Alive
friend : Hubert Wolfeschlegel Jr. Alive
friend : Ashna Patel ???
friend : Ren M. Drakos Alive
friend : Hitomi Dobosz Solas Alive
friend : Sincriterio Sumisu Alive
friend: Joyce Jones Alive
friend : Shizuki Auroras Alive

Chirs Yamashita A. Aiko [ALIVE]
Geckolife55 [ALIVE]
This is a rare instense where Akaru has helped someone, learning about Karakura
«Wath do you need from me homie»
Faye Smisu ALIVE]

- Enemies / Feared persons ,
Jordan Yokuto Kuznestov Feared
Pandora Bamboo
very feared
«why'd you do this to me?! what did i do!?»

Daisy sall Enemy
I will wait for your death»
Oliver wall Enemy
She hate him, period.

Lousie wall [Enemy]

Traumatic moments . .
16 july 2020 Karakura
□The Assault▪
Akaru was still unaware of the gang activities. One day, while with alexis, her friend, she heard banging on her doors. She asked him to grab the plastic masks that they had. He slided one to Akaru and they took them on. Alexis opened the door to see : a man masked with a ballistic mask with a katana, in a black suit. The man proceeded to enter their house, suceeded. He grabbed alexis and throwed multiple punches in his back of the head. He kept yelling ♢AKARU, GO AWAY♢. Alex made a run for it, and dipped, without Akaru. The man cornered her and stabed her in the left arm. She then tried making a run for it but got her left hip stabbed. The man weirdly just let the girl screaM in pain and then dipped.

The kidnapping
23 march 2022 Karakura

.⁂※⁂Akaru was a vugnerable target at the time, many gangs tried to assault her and everything, causing her to be very weak because of repetitive attacks on her. One day, while going to the shrine to meet some friends, a group of 4 young adults to 19-23 told her to halt. She continued to run realising that the persons were masked, armed with metal bats were chasing her. She tried to hide in the forest, at first, she thought she escaped them, but someone tapped her shoulder : it was them! She got cercled and forced to come with them. When they arrived at the leader of the group's house, they threw them in the basement and locked the door. She had to wait tons of hours, without her phone or anything, causing her to have severe PTSD from basements

backstory. . .
0-5 years old
"The easy life "

The tale of akaru, oh well. Akaru was born in Cotonou, Benin. Her family was spread around the globe, so she didnt really developped relations with her family memebrs, expect her loving parents. She would go to to " The Garden of Faith", a relaxic place for lil' childs like her. Of course, it was alot of fun ; she had friends, alot of activities and nice snacks. For her 5th birthday, her parents decided to invite her friend Tyluh to celebreate with her family. Her parents camed with him because they were scared to leave a 4 years old alone. They also brought Tyluh's brother ; Dimitri The party begun and the childs were screaming, running in the house, playing tag possibly. The pizza was on the table ; everything was ready! Her mom then yelled "MY CHILDS! DINNER READY!" They then rushed downstairs, hyped for the very good dinner that was waiting for them. When everyone was at the table. They all sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BITRHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Dimitri looked at them like ⤔ End me please ⤔ Akaru then blow the candles celebrating her 5 years of existing!

6-12 years old
"The time i wished i didnt existed. . ."

Akaru was sleeping like a baby, it was 6:45 in the morning. Her parents walked silently in her room before waking her up by shaking her. She eventually woke up with a really sleepy feace ✄understandable✄ and her parents announced to her "Akaru, you are going to school, wake up!". Akaru was first hyped for it, since she kept hearing about a place called " School" where do fun activities. But nothing goes as planned ; She encountered Timmy : The bully!" The bully eventually approched her, saying "Lil kid, when you grow up in this school, you gonna get smoked badly" And left. Akaru was flaggerbasted, but didnt really care afterall. A resume of her 1-3 grade : pure fun. B, in the summer break, while her dad was driving to the home ✄Akaru could see him because he was in the neighbourhood✄ her dad got hit by a semi-truck. Her dad did a flip and got thrown out the car. Akaru yelled at her mom "MOM!!! DAD IS DEAD!!!". She rushed at the door, unlocked her and runned to her dad. Tears were flowing down her cheek. As she arrived to the dead body of her dad, time slowed. She just hugged the dead body, tearing apart. She then fainted, by the emotions. She woke up on the couch, with a runny nose. Her mom wasnt there, she was with her friends mom 'Rehema'. She was asking Rehema tons of question, some that he couldnt answer. After this traumatic day, she didnt go to school due of it,. She then started to get builed because of the accident. Then Billy started going wild with her ; he robbed her, stuffed her in a locker and harrased her. One day, Akaru was done ; enough is enough. When he approached her ☊ he couldnt see her head ☊, she put a mask on and punched lil homie in the stomach. While he was holding his stomach, she punched the side of her head with alot of force, that he got koed. Akaru runned away from the body to not get caught, "MISSION ACOMPLISHED" she mumbled. Whiel in class, an intercom message saying "students, i need your attention please. Student named Timmy River said he had been koed in the hallway by a masked individual. Here, we do not tolerate violence, and if we found out it was you, you will get expelled. Thank you and have a good afternoon". Timmy had to leave the school to go to the hospital, and he neer came back. Since, Akaru had a peaceful life in the school.

13-15 years old
☊ lord please save me ☊

Akaru was now a very depressive soul because of the death of her dad and the time she got bullied and harrased at school. But when you think it cant get worse, it becomes worse. She was going to the grocery store with her mom and her newly husband ; Rehema, but her car stopped to slowly and hit another car. Because the car was already fast, they did 2 roll overs and Akaru got yeeted out of the window of the car while it was already going. She hited a tree before fainting. When she woke up, she saw a big car crash and fire all over it, she tried moving but wasnt able to ; her leg was broken. She yelled for help, but no one payed attention to her before a big pitbull approched her. Akaru was really scary of it because at school, they read they were very aggresive.
[W.I.P af]

- Extras! -

Akaru's playlist

[heavy wip] Azzum's biography : https://schoolrp.net/threads/azzum-suomi-missonos-biography-wip.59889/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread