At least once a day for at least 3 hours

Do you have discord?
Yes I do, Blueberry#3610

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have not, and nor do I ever plan on being banned

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Since I already do come on for at least an hour every day I can ensure that I will be on

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I do and if that is the case I will be respectful and my view on the server will not change.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a School Secretary, they are given assignments by their superiors which corresponds to the needs of operation of a school and other instructional programs that correspond to the school's curriculum. Other tasks can include organization and categorization of confidential student records and more direct contact with students, parents/guardians, and other instructional staff at a school site.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I've had past experience in all types of role-plays, especially types of roleplay that involve being on school staff. I've seen a secretary at work and my mother also went to secretarial school herself and taught me how to properly organize documents and other files into many different subjects. Also, I have been taking courses for secretarial school as my class electives and thus giving me a better understanding of the task at hand.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been part of a few roleplaying forums and I’ve also roleplayed in a few different servers and games. Also, I’ve been part of this server for a while and I have been in many situations corresponding with staff such as being a teacher assistant that also has similar job application as a secretary.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, a brief description of a secretaries job can include, being in charge of organizing student files and other documents corresponding to the school's needs. Also, they can be found communicating and helping the student body and faculty with their specific needs.

[Situations]
During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I will try to stop them giving them enough time and warnings for them to react before I contact my superiors to see what is the best course of action for their punishments

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would not have accepted the job if it caused any bodily harm to me or any other person. Also if the principal where to put me or any other person which includes student body or faculty I will most likely confront him even in the case of losing my job

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would calmly ask them if this is the best course of action and if there is a safer more reasonable way of handling it, and if in the case that they continue with the dangerous act then I will proceed to my superiors for their guidance and the best course of action to take care of the situation.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Akemi Kimura

Chosen Job: Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS: I’ve always been in love with trying to make better relationships with people and I always strive to be as friendly as possible and when I saw YHS on a list of schools in the area I just knew that I had to witness it with my own eyes. When I first visited the school I was in awe of the joyful atmosphere and colorful architecture and instantly fell in love. I just knew that I have to try to apply for a job here.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because I always try my hardest to succeed in what I do no matter how small the task. In my past jobs, I’ve always been efficient in my tasks and always try to look for ways of making information easy and accessible to my employer and other people who need my assistance in any way.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations! you got the job.
The last you made for an employee was negative. I'v read the whole application perceiving you've answered the questions given to you with more detail. PM me to receive your prefix.

Users who are viewing this thread