Akemi Medwedev Lacrosse | Biography - WI.P

Mo!

Level 13
sunsetskies_
sunsetskies_
Omega+
dlf.pt-decorative-line-png-104097.png| Akemi M Lacrosse |

>. General Information .<

..............................................................................................

First Name:

Akemi.

-

Surname:

Lacrosse.

-
Nickname:

Kemi.

-
Female.

-

-

Hight:

5ft.

-

Weight:

110 lbs.

-

Sexual Orientation:
Lesbian
-
Photo of Character:
download.png

>. General Looks .<

..............................................................................................

Build:

Slim, hourglass figure.

-

Skin Colour:

Pale / Fair skin.

-

Hair Colour:

Ginger/Red-head.

-

Fashion:

Akemi usually is wearing revealing outfits following a tend of 'Hot girl summer'..

On the odd occasion you will see her wearing Jeans with a cropped top, but mainly wearing skirts and stylish tops.

-

>. Birth Information .<

Date of Birth:

19th February 2002
-

of Birth:
Russia, Vladivostok
-
Nationality:
Russian
-

>. Extra Information .<

Personality

:
Akemi has a rather interesting personality, She has a mixture of her fathers and her own. Akemi is a sweet, yet loving person when she's happy or around the right people. However, when she is upset/anger she isn't so.. 'sweet' as per people would say. Although she does have her moments, Akemi is super caring, sweet and very loveable.. No wonder she's her fathers favourite.
-
Hobbies:
She enjoys taking up art, or just spending time with her family and friends. Akemi doesn't have many hobbies.. until its wintertime. Akemi loves to Ice-skating on the lake.
-
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - (W.I.P)
Dislikes - (W.I.P)
-
Backstory:
Work in Progress

> . Relationships . <

Daniel Lacrosse
[Father] [Alive]

"You may not have raised me my whole life, but you are one of the best Fathers anyone could ask for. I know I am your favourite daughter, Its okay!"
-
Ulyana M. Lacrosse [Mother] [Alive]
"I love you mom, you did your best raising me when Dad wasn't around, You never told me why he wasn't- But I do know now. Keep being strong even if its hard."
-
Safiya Winters [Girlfriend] [Alive]
"I am forever thankful for you. I love you."
-
Niki M. O'Dea [Best Friend] [Alive]
"You are amazing, you'll be the most amazing Mother."
-
Montaro Katsuhito [
Friend] [Alive]
"I'm not Ana! And if you continue to call me Ana, I'll continue to call you, the word."
-
Seana Lacrosse [
Sister] [Alive]
"You have weird friends..."
-
Blitz Chinatsu [Friend?] [Alive]
"Please don't grab my ankles again-"
-
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito [
??] [Alive]
"You was once a spoilt brat, but now you are some sort of changed person.. Its weird. I kinda miss the spolit brat version!"
-
Kenjiro Tsuda [Acquaintance] [Alive]
"Please rot in hell, I don't like you. You are simply someone I pray daily to die. Please stop wasting my time"
-
Kenji S. Kataguri [Ex-Fiance] [Unknown]
"You left me, and now I don't know if you are alive or not.. but I miss you, Only as a friend. I'm sorry, But I finally moved on and found the one for me."
-
Tadika Kataguri [Ex] [Alive?]
"I hope you never find anyone, You are a player, a freak and most of all- A literal heartbreaker."
-
Kaito Shirogane [
Enemy] [Alive]
"I hate you, I hate you so much. But again, Who cares. Please dig a 6ft hole, and rot in it."
-
?? [Enemy] [??]
"Stay away from me, and my family."

Last edited:

Mo!

Level 13
sunsetskies_
sunsetskies_
Omega+
Working on it! If i've forgotten you let me know. . I Dont remember things

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
View attachment 33417| Akemi M Lacrosse |

>. General Information .<

First Name:

Akemi.

-

Surname:

Lacrosse.

-
Nickname:

Kemi.

-
Female.

-

-

Hight:

5ft.

-

Weight:

110 lbs.

-

Sexual Orientation:
Lesbian
-
Photo of Character:
View attachment 33421

>. General Looks .<

Build:

Slim, hourglass figure.

-

Skin Colour:

Pale / Fair skin.

-

Hair Colour:

Ginger/Red-head.

-

Fashion:

Akemi usually is wearing revealing outfits following a tend of 'Hot girl summer'..

On the odd occasion you will see her wearing Jeans with a cropped top, but mainly wearing skirts and stylish tops.

-

>. Birth Information .<

Date of Birth:

19th February 2002
-

of Birth:
Russia, Vladivostok
-
Nationality:
Russian
-

>. Extra Information .<

Personality

:
Akemi has a rather interesting personality, She has a mixture of her fathers and her own. Akemi is a sweet, yet loving person when she's happy or around the right people. However, when she is upset/anger she isn't so.. 'sweet' as per people would say. Although she does have her moments, Akemi is super caring, sweet and very loveable.. No wonder she's her fathers favourite.
-
Hobbies:
She enjoys taking up art, or just spending time with her family and friends. Akemi doesn't have many hobbies.. until its wintertime. Akemi loves to Ice-skating on the lake.
-
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - (W.I.P)
Dislikes - (W.I.P)
-
Backstory:
Work in Progress

> . Relationships . <

Daniel Lacrosse
[Father] [Alive]

"You may not have raised me my whole life, but you are one of the best Fathers anyone could ask for. I know I am your favourite daughter, Its okay!"
-
Ulyana M. Lacrosse [Mother] [Alive]
"I love you mom, you did your best raising me when Dad wasn't around, You never told me why he wasn't- But I do know now. Keep being strong even if its hard."
-
Safiya Winters [Girlfriend] [Alive]
"I am forever thankful for you. I love you."
-
Niki M. O'Dea [Best Friend] [Alive]
"You are amazing, you'll be the most amazing Mother."
-
Seana Lacrosse [
Sister] [Alive]
"You have weird friends..."
-
Blitz Chinatsu [Friend?] [Alive]
"Please don't grab my ankles again-"
-
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito [
??] [Alive]
"You was once a spoilt brat, but now you are some sort of changed person.. Its weird. I kinda miss the spolit brat version!"
-
Kenjiro Tsuda [Acquaintance] [Alive]
"Please rot in hell, I don't like you. You are simply someone I pray daily to die. Please stop wasting my time"
-
Kenji S. Kataguri [Ex-Fiance] [Unknown]
"You left me, and now I don't know if you are alive or not.. but I miss you, Only as a friend. I'm sorry, But I finally moved on and found the one for me."
-
Tadika Kataguri [Ex] [Alive?]
"I hope you never find anyone, You are a player, a freak and most of all- A literal heartbreaker."
-
Kaito Shirogane [
Enemy] [Alive]
"I hate you, I hate you so much. But again, Who cares. Please dig a 6ft hole, and rot in it."
-
?? [Enemy] [??]
"Stay away from me, and my family."
hehe dad went for the milk

Users who are viewing this thread