First name: Aki

Surname: Akiyama

Height: 6'2, or 187.96cm

Weight: 150Lbs, or 68.0389kg

Build: Athletic

Skin Color: Ivory

Eye Color: Deep teal/blue

Hairstyle: lower back length

Hair Color: Blonde with light lilac ends.

Fashion:

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 8.45.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 6.34.09 PM.png

date of Birth: November 18th

Place of Birth: Karakura, Japan

Nationality: Canadian-Japanese

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs: Christianity

Political beliefs: Neutral

General:

Personality: Aki would like to say she was neither an introvert or an extrovert, but if you ask anyone else they'd laugh and say something along the lines of "isn't it obvious? she's quite the extrovert.". She was decently kind, and often very inviting friends-wise, her rule being "the more the merrier." She was kind, and often even when trying to be rude, still was just adorable in the process. yes, one of the only intimidating things about her was her height, which she used to her advantage in intimidating people, as she often found it fun, especially with her close friends and family.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.05.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.05.57 PM.png
72% Extraverted.

Character voice:
(Ochako Uraraka, MHA English dub)

Playlists!!
these are all more kind've hypothetical, as she is Japanese and would be listening to Japanese music. these are all just songs that I believe, if she spoke English and listened to English music, she would relate to.
Equipment:
1: Her phone. 2: binoculars. 3: a school schedule. 4: her sunglasses, usually on her head. 5: her sunhat. 6: her frog umbrella

Nicknames:

Methany Given by Arisu Mishimi
Methany with a double-shot of Aki Given by, you guessed it, Arisu Mishimi

Akikikikikikikikiki I think you know
Ika yes, Arisu Mishimi~!
Acorn Suprisingly, not Arisu Mishimi! Given by Kiku Hoshino!

Hobbies:
Aki enjoys doing art, Volleyball, and enjoys hiking although not calling it a "hobby." She also walks on the beach at sunrise, and sunset.

Disorders/addictions/serious problems.. etc.
[Diagnosed with icly
therapy]: Adhd
[Undiagnosed]: Anxiety
[Undiagnosed]: Slight post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD),although most of the time not being bad enough to be often noticeable to others.
[Undiagnosed] Depression
Skills:
Due to being athletic, She is reasonably skilled in.. well.. athletic things! The most notable being doing backflips, cartwheels, etc.
She can also make some nice basted eggs.

(W.I.P) Relationships:

In Karakura:
[Very positive, older sister]
Kenji (Previously Mifuyu) Akiyama[Alive]
"my sisters crazy, but awesome. Wish she would've stuck around before, but whatever"
[Very positive, younger brother] Haruo 'Ruo' Akiyama[Alive]
"
Wish he could've been around in my childhood."
[Very positive, roommate/best friend] Emma Fox[Deceased]
"I haven't seen her in so long.. I'm starting to think she might be- .. never mind, I'm sure its fine."
[Very positive, friend] Kahili 'lei' Ginger [Alive]
"Lei is awesome! We're neighbors too!"
[Very positive, friend] Arisu Mishimi[Alive]
"Arisu is cool! she's friends with all my friends, so im good with her."
[Positive, friend] Judah Theodore Smith[Alive]
"Me and Judah used to hang around alot, but dont much anymore."
[Positive, friend] Rohan Hixton [Alive]
"He's really quiet, but a cool dude."
[Very negative, hates/regrets] Skirisk [He had no surname] [Deceased/permanently offline]
"Do we really have to talk about him?..."
[Neutral, Regrets, ex] Morimoto Hiragi [Alive]
"Morimoto is.. Morimoto."
[Positive, friend] Riku [Surname] [Alive]
"Riku's weird and all, but we're still good friends."
[Very positive, friend] Isabella Trivers[Basically deceased/permanently offline]
"Issy is awesome!!"
[VERY positive, misses/loved] River [surname] [Deceased/permanently offline]
"Do we have to mention him?.. I'm finally over it."
[very positive, misses/friend] Torisu Moshide [Alive]
"he seems to be doing alright, I wish him well."
[Very positive, misses/friend] Xeno (previously Jason) Kataguri [Alive]
"I miss when he was just Jason"
[positive, friend?] Lilu M. Higasa [Alive]
"Haven't seen her much since we were roommates, hope she's doing alright."
[Positive,
friend] Ren Matsumura [Alive]
"Ren has always been Kenji's best friend, but I think she's pretty cool too."
[Neutral, regrets/confused] Natsu Akiyama [Alive]
"if she ends up going back down the road she had before, I will not let her be out there, endangering the public."
[Positive, acquaintance] Avery ‘Akiara’ Daughtler [Alive]
"Havent gotten to hang out with her much, although she seems like a nice person."
Out of Karakura:
[Positive, mother] Ayaka Akiyama[Deceased]
"I miss mom more than words can describe."
[Positive, father] Kaito Akiyama[Deceased]
"My father was such a big inspiration to me, I miss him."
Backstory:

Aki was born into the typical Japanese household of her, her father Kaito, her mother Ayaka, her eldest sister Natsu, and her fraternal twin Mifuyu. she enjoyed her life for the most part, up until the age of 14, (soon to be 15). This was when her whole world shattered, as her father Kaito got into a car wreck with her sister Natsu as the driver. They had both been drinking, and Aki's mother Ayaka had told them not to drive. I'll spare you the details of the crash, but in this crash was where Kaito was killed upon impact. Natsu felt no remorse, no guilt. She had always been a cold person, but her own father?.. really?.. Natsu didn't show up to the funeral, instead went drinking with some buddies of hers. She then proceeded to move to Tokyo. Her fraternal twin, at the age of 15, disappeared shortly after, leaving just Aki and Ayaka in the household that once held 5. Ayaka fell into depression, getting a job and spending her days at work. When she came home, she sat on the couch and watched tv. This neglect caused Aki to also fall into a deep depression, usually skipping school to lay in bed. this usually resulted in Ayaka’s anger at her for bad grades. This depressed and neglectful household continued to be like this continued until a few months before "Mifuyu" (although not legally changed until she turned 18, she now was referred to as Kenji.) came home. Aki started caring about herself more and less about how her mother felt. She’d cook her own dinners, while Ayaka sat on the couch watching tv sitting in her own sadness. Eventually Aki got tired of this, and confronted her mother. She came up to her, insistently saying “Why are you like this! Why do you shut me out! We’ve been through so much together, that should’ve brought us closer!! But instead you sit on the couch all night after coming home from a depressing job?!” Instead of saying anything, Ayaka just looked down, and began to cry. Aki would put her hands over her mouth, thinking to herself “what have I done..”. Ayaka eventually started talking, saying.. “I’m sorry. I always looked at you and all I could see was your father and Kenji. I couldn’t bare looking into those eyes.. you giving me the same look your father always gave.” Ayaka would wipe her tears in-between her words, then continue “I want to fix this. I know I dont talk to you or enjoy time with you.. but I want to fix that. I love you still, Aki, and I always will. You are my child, nothing can change that.” Aki came up to her, and gave her a big hug. In the next months, Ayaka and Aki became close again. Eventually Aki and Kenji turned 18, and Ayaka moved away to Canada, where she had lived for the beginning of her life, to begin a new life. Aki stayed in Karakura, as she couldn’t bare leaving her home town. Kenji eventually came back, and Aki never really mentioned what life was like before, while Kenji was gone.

Attachments

• IMG_6167-2.jpeg
    537.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread