Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance

Appearance:
Standing at a height of 6'5, Akira has black hair, it curling up on the right side of his face below his right eye. His eyes being pale grey-colored, he had a silver piercing on his right ear. Upon closer inspection, the male had a faint yet still noticeable scar under his right eye. He also had the word 'おばけ'(GHOST) tattooed on his right wrist in a dark red color. The meaning of it is a mystery for most of his friends.

Personality:
Akira always had a more childish and careless personality. He used to make jokes at inconvenient and inappropriate times, sometimes even to the point that his friends didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Ever since he was arrested for the second time however, his personality had completely changed. He's more honest, direct, cold and serious now. He's definitely not the same person he used to be.

Hobbies:
Akira tends to hang out with friends or just walk around town, seeing what Karakura has to offer. Akira has also been practicing Jiu Jitsu (Jujutsu) since he was 8 years old and Ninjutsu since the age of 15.

Disorders:
PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
"Never going to war again."

Anxiety
"Fucking hate ghosts." (I hate you Customable.. /j)

Relationships

Family:
Asher L. M. Monet | Adoptive Father / Gang Leader [ALIVE]

"Ever since Asher extended his hand down to me and let me join the Monets, he has always been there for me, I really appreciate him and the fact that he has to deal with my shit the entire time."

Fujiko Kimura | Biological Mother [UNKNOWN]
"Although she has been rough to me since birth, I still . . . tolerate her. I grew sick and tired of her ever since she became and alcoholic, I lost contact with her ever since I ran from home, not sure what she's up to nowadays, if she's even alive, that is."

Haruya Kimura | Biological Father [DECEASED]
"Where do I start? He abused me ever since I was a little kid, called me words, beat me for no reason whatsoever. He has always been an alcoholic. I'd be lying if I'd say that I didn't smirk when I found out he died from alcohol poisoning. I hate him with all my guts."

Zakary L. H. Monet | Adoptive Brother [ALIVE]
"Zakary is definitely the best brother anyone could ever ask for. He's always by my side when I need him and he's always been very helpful and understanding, especially in difficult times for me, I truly appreciate everything he has done for me, I couldn't have asked for someone better."

Esme K. M. Monet | Adoptive Sister [ALIVE]

"I honestly don't know what to say about her. She's nice and helpful, she helps me when I need it."

Micah J. M. Fukushima | Adoptive Brother [ALIVE]
"Micah is . . . weird, to say the least. I don't know how to feel about him, but I still love him . . . I think?"

Takida Tokugawa Monet | Adoptive Brother [ALIVE]

"Takida and I have been through a lot . . . Both together and against each other. We've had our ups and downs but I still forgive him for what he's done and I believe that he changed now that he has a child. I'm still proud of him."

Friends:
Jonathan Tokugawa Kirk | Former Gang Leader [ALIVE]
"Although we never really talked, he is still one of the most respected people I have ever met. He was an amazing leader and always helped everyone with everything. It's sad to see him go, but life goes on, I guess. We will miss you, Jon."

Valkyrie K. Ek | Former Gang Leader [ALIVE]
"Valkyrie is a very helpful person, she steps in if she sees us in trouble without hesitation, I know she has what it takes to be a great leader."

Pavel Ichibangase | Close Friend [ALIVE]
"Pavelll, my man. Definitely the best librarian out there. We've done a lot of shit together, probably one of the funnies people I've ever met. Besides the fact that I have kidnapped this man 7 times and counting, it's all fun and games in the end, really enjoy spending time with him."

Kyle McMoore | Friend [DECEASED]
"Fuck, man. I still can't believe that he's dead. Kyle was such a good person, I respected him a lot. He was an amazing friend. I really miss him."

Asami N. Tomoko | Friend [ALIVE]
"Asami's a nice person, she's very kind and helpful. We spend a lot of time together, whether it's to spar or just to hang out."

Calico F. O'Sullivan | Friend [ALIVE]
"What you did was disgusting, I will never forgive you for that. Although now that you’re my higher-up, I won’t just not talk to you. The business life is different than the personal life, I suppose."

Cyrus M. Tokugawa | Acquaintance [ALIVE]
"I don't know what to say. Cyrus was my biggest idol. No matter what he has gone through, he always came back stronger. He's the reason I'm still here, he's the one who motivated me to keep doing what I'm doing. He changed, though. I don't know what to think of him anymore. Not only did he abandon us, Kaku-Kai and joined Akihito but he also divorced Asher? I expected a lot better from him. I wouldn't call him my friend, not anymore, at least. What he did was just downright wrong of him."

Benedetta R. Ivanovski | Girlfriend [ALIVE]
"I have never been happier in my life before than I am now. Benny is truly the best thing that's ever happened to me, she is and always was there for me when I needed it the most. I appreciate and love her so much I can't even comprehend it."

Ayanami H. Ivanovski | Friend [ALIVE]
"Although we've only recently met, she's already one of the funniest people I've ever met, she's very nice. I'm happy she's a teacher now, she deserved it."

Samus Baba | Friend [ALIVE]
"Samus is one of the first people I've met. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be poor to this day. He's the one who pulled me to my feet and provided me with money and help. He is also the one who taught me how to buy and resell items. He means a lot to me and I am very grateful to have him."

Jae Toursei Higasa | Friend [ALIVE]
"Stop getting arrested as soon as you get bailed."

Lilu M. Higasa | Friend [ALIVE]
"One of the first people I've met, sad that we don't hang out as much anymore, other than that, she's a great person."

Alo Martin | Friend [ALIVE]
"We don't do much but he's a nice and trustable person."

Backstory:
[Work In Progress]

Last edited:

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I thought the family section was gonna be larger, i see monets everyyyywhere. Nice bio though!

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Notable
I thought the family section was gonna be larger, i see monets everyyyywhere. Nice bio though!
Thank you! I am going to add more once I get some ideas on what to write as a small comment beneath their name

pashy

Level 183
i usually pick ideas from other bios on what to add

Ngl my mind is full of ideas no need to look at other biographies.. Until it comes to making one and your mind just goes blank and in need of assistance

Users who are viewing this thread