⇝Tonight you belong to me

"But tonight you belong to me."

Relationships:
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Parents:
⇝ N/A
⇝ N/A
Friends:
⇝ Lando (Will Add Last name later since I forgot it)
Enemies:
⇝Nessa Fawcett
Lover:
⇝None

"Although we're apart you're a part of my heart"

Personality:
First Impression:
⇝Kind, Helpful, Chivalrous, Intellectual
Actual Personality:
⇝Sadistic, Manipulative, Selfish, Violent
Secrets:
⇝Has committed several terrifying crimes, but has managed to remain uncaught and unpunished
Stress Relievers:
⇝N/A
Phobias:
⇝N/A
Soft Spot:
⇝N/A
⇝Those who resist his affections
⇝Parties
Dislikes:
⇝ Loudmouths
⇝ Garlic
⇝ Losing

"But tonight you belong to me."

Appearances:
Eye Color:
⇝Teal-ish Green
Hair Color:
⇝Blond
Clothing Style:
⇝Posh/Fancy

"Way down the stream how sweet it will seem."

Health:
Mental Health:
⇝Concerning
Physical Health:
⇝In shape/Healthy
Disabilities:
⇝N/A
Dominant Hand:
⇝Right

"Once more just to dream in the moonlight."

Stats:
Honesty: 4/10
Strength: 9/10
Speed: 5/10
Intelligence: 9/10
Patience: 3/10
Charisma: 8/10

"My honey I know that with the dawn that you will be gone."

Backstory:
Early Childhood
Akira during his childhood was a well-liked and intellectual child, showing that he was above anything considered "average". During his younger years he showed great promise, and a wealthy future could easily be seen based on where he was. At school he was popular, due to his chivalrous behavior alongside his athleticism, even from a young age he was known to get all the other girls falling for him. But, strangely enough, he remained uninterested in these girls. Perhaps it was because he viewed himself as above them, or not worth his time. Regardless, this was the first warning sign among many that Akira wasn't like most children. Most kids at an early age have little cutesy relationships, that obviously don't last. Akira on the other hand wasn't interested. Instead, his interest laid in the hobby of killing small animals. Now on it's own that doesn't sound too bad, since most would assume he was "hunting with his dad" or anything of that sort, this however was not true. Akira didn't only kill animals, he instead tortured them. He initially did this as a way to vent his anger and pain, rationalizing the animals' pain by saying things like "I've gone through worse." or "The pain you feel won't last permanently.". Now killing animals to vent is definitely an unhealthy way of dealing with any problem, but for him he didn't have much else he COULD do. See, Akira had, from a young age, been severely abused by his father. This is why he strived to do so well academically, since for him maybe getting all A's would stop his father's abuse. Unfortunately it didn't, and Akira learned to become desensitized to the things he went through, most times playing them off as something every kid must go through, or tricking himself into being grateful for the fact that he at least had a way to cope with it (torturing animals). Perhaps it was this early childhood trauma that inflicted the poor boy with SPD (Sadistic Personality Disorder).

Teen Years
In high school, Akira was even more focused on giving his best when it came to everything he did. When he sat down and thought of as to why he did it, he wasn't sure, however. It wasn't like his father would still beat him for having a B on his report card, yet still he found himself performing to the same standard, as if he would be. Because of this Akira saw himself to be somewhat of a misfit, feeling that the other students were not on-par with him anymore. This, paired with his now worsened SPD lead to him becoming even more of a manipulative person. His way of thinking (as well as lack of therapy growing up) left Akira in a pothole, and now, as a teen, he found himself to be too embarrassed to admit he had a problem. Perhaps this guilt was subconscious, though, since Akira never really batted an eye to the idea that what had happened in his early childhood lead to him becoming who he was. He just figured that he wasn't meant to be like the other kids, and after a while accepted it. As for his behaviors off of school campus, anyone with some sense of moral would be concerned. The dilemma for Akira was that small animals no longer provided the comfort that it once did. He found no enjoyment out of torturing them anymore, and he needed something new. He found his new (and considerably worse) fix through inflicting pain on others. He enjoyed humiliating people, or even inflicting pain onto them, and in his time so far in Highschool had already had a few deaths on his hands. Even to this extreme, Akira remained loyal to the idea that what he did wasn't wrong, his new rationalization coming from the idea that he viewed people as below him, and therefore didn't need to feel guilty or wrong when he tortured them for his own enjoyment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread