Accepted Akira's Tutor Application <3

brxylie

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: brxylie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): brxyliee#8530

How old are you? (Optional): 18 years old

What is your time zone?: Central Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I would definitely say my activity is 9/10. I spend hours upon hours playing SchoolRP! I would say about 14 hours a day online on SchoolRP

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge that!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the tutoring position.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: For the tutoring position I will be helping students with anything they have been struggling with or need extra help on. I can also help any teachers in their classrooms with 1 on 1 tutoring. I will help get their grades up, and help them understand their classes even more than they do. Tutoring isn't just making other people understand the things they are learning but to help them learn to love it and that's what Akira loves to do.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing roleplaying games ever since I was about 8 years old, meaning 10 years experience. I have played Minecraft for the longest time, I can even remember playing it back when you couldn’t save your worlds. I also have played roblox (another roleplaying website of games) since around 2013.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I have no applications on this server.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am in grade 12, and am 18 years old.

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Akira would be shocked in the first few seconds, but quickly become a strong woman who knows when she needs to take care of things and become serious. She has never let someone get by with anything. She knows when to stand up to other people. She would go straight into telling the student that they are not allowed to curse on/in the school grounds. She would then try to calm the student down, and send them on to their next class. If they continue to do so she would send them to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Akira would quickly stop the punches. She would then try to calm both of the students down and take them to the nurses office for a full body check up making sure both students are unharmed. If they are unharmed she would contact another staff member as in a principal or vice principal. If they are harmed she would take care of said hurt student, and then take them to a principal or vice principal.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Akira would go up to them and ask why they are doing such inappropriate actions. She would then remind them they could get demoted or fired. After reminding them she would ask them if there were anything she could do to help them. If they continue she would contact the principal or vice principal to make sure they do not injure another staff member or a student.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the break room, Akira would be talking to everyone. She is a social butterfly when it comes to the people she knows and cares about. But do not get her confused with someone who is loud. She does talk to everyone yet she would try not to interrupt anyone else or their conversations!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would ask the student what class they are currently needing extra assistance with, listening closely to the student speaking. She would then pull out the correct textbook, pencil and notebook getting ready to help the student.

/me she would walk with the student to the library looking for any books the student may need to help them study for their important test. She would then go over to the table sitting the books down, having the student get out their notes from their class. Beginning to speak, she stops because the student looks lost.

/me she would bring all the textbooks she has to the tutoring session, waiting in the student to arrive. She checks the watch on her left wrist and says to herself, I can’t wait to see my student succeed.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Akira Goto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Ms. Akira

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): English and Literary Studies and Biology

Minors: Food Studies and Plant Studies

Nationality: Australian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Growing up Akira found a love for Japan, she knew she had to visit at least once in her life. Little did she know she would move and live in Karakura, Japan for the rest of her list. Akira had moved from Australia to Japan as a foreign exchange student her freshman year, grade 9. She heard about how different Japan was from Australia, so she was very intrigued. She is a social butterfly that gets along with everyone, when she graduated she was friends with 90% of the entire school. She knew going back home would be a disaster to her social life. Back home she didn’t get along with many people since it was such a small town. Akira had decided to stay in Japan, asking her parents to come live with her. When they denied she knew that a part of her would always stay hurt. She knew what she had to do, become a part of the school. Eventually growing into something greater. She knew that if she want to succeed and become something great, she would have to help others first. She decided to apply for Karakura tutoring, knowing that she could make the struggling students become shinning stars that would soon enough become brighter than anyone in the school. She had been a nonprofit tutor all through high school. She had graduated to be the valedictorian in her grade. Everyone knew her as the smart one in school. If they didn’t know something, they asked Akira. Once she graduated she went off to college. She tutored her way through college, which was a bad move on her part. She got paid through beer, guys numbers, and a little bit of cash. Tutoring had completely crushed her social life, it hurt knowing she wasted her time on people who were going to cheat their way through life. These people made her really want to tutor young kids in high school, so they learn to do their work themselves if they want to become something great.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Akira has always been motivated in the tutoring business. She hated watching her friends cheat on their homework, but hated letting them cheat. Instead she would teach them everything she knew. She loves to watch others succeed. Akira has always wanted to see her peers succeed more than anything. The way students grasp on to the things they are learning makes her incredibly happy. She would choose helping students learn to love school over anything in the entire world.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Akira has tutored since around 3rd grade, so she has a ton of experience.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Akira is determined to watch other succeed. She had always succeeded throughout school, and she does not like when other people don’t know common things. Akira has tutored all of her life, she had even started to teach her parents things she had learned in school when she lived back in Australia.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I appreciate anything you have to say, tips, etc. <3

Do you have any questions?:N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread