mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ALBATROSS AROUND THE NECK

hebwig

Level 111

Ever imagined what Karakura would be like in a zombie apocalypse? More importantly, have you ever wondered how the popular Yamato Ozaki, partner Renge Yamabuki, two friends Levi Castello and Zaire Prince went about this deadly pandemic. . .?

For the latter question, you probably haven't; but, you can find out. In early October, I resigned myself to writing an alternate universe describing these four characters, only one of them belonging to myself, based off of my personal headcanons and their journey through a hell of walking corpses. Now, I get to surprise all of the SchoolRP community and my dearest friends who allowed me to borrow their characters with an intriguing tale of friendship that breaks all bounds of normality. My friends, this is Albatross Around The Neck.

This is a novel-sized story made purely from my imagination, with few references to a popular movie you may all know. . .though, you can figure that one out on your own. If you choose to ever sit down and waste away eight hours of your life by reading by little amateur story told only in a website format, I would love to hear your readings, theories, headcanons, and alternate conclusions to the story below!

I've included some other cameos of characters you may know, such as yakuza leader Datenshi Akihito or stingy police officer Maria Hart or college cheerleading captain Kurashiro Kurosuyokui. There's a lot to take away from this little story I made for fun, and with it I provide a few disclaimers:

NOTICE:
This is a story I made for fun involving my friends' and I's characters. Please do not negatively critique my work as I do this for my own enjoyment and to entertain my friends, nothing more. I do not plan on publishing this in any form and it is only a work of my own mind that I wish to share with all of you. I ask that you respect this and that you respect the creators of characters in the story itself. Thank you for all of your consideration!

WARNINGS:
The following, NOT marked by spoilers, are trigger warnings/content warnings that I wish to state prior to the reader taking on the story. Take risks with your content, but do not take risks with your readers. It covers heavy themes and is a heavy setting overall, and it is not my wish to discomfort any readers. AATN has the following: gore, horror, extensive weaponry, grotesque supernatural creatures, murder, death, and descriptive details of the former. Please take note of these if you are choosing to read my story.

A thank-you to the following for various reasons. You guys are awesome.
@MikeShotZ (YAMATO OZAKI, DATENSHI AKIHITO)
@Newky (LEVI CASTELLO)
@DioDior (ZAIRE PRINCE)
@Escuzme (MARSHALL SANTIAGO)
@Ferri (MARIA HART)
@suneaterchan (KURASHIRO KUROSUYOKUI)
@Demurity (ZARA ZABRODA)
@fobi (KIYOSHI IKORASU)

And, a more special thank-you to my friend Dove, who proofread all 130,548 words over the course of four months.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread