Aldric Blackburn | BIOGRAPHY

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega

Aldric.gif

Aldric's Theme:

The mischievous idiotic Blackburn, Aldric was born to have the illusion of him being the perfect paragon. While others deem him as an annoying child, his true self is what many call ‘The narcissistic ***hole who bosses individuals around.’ Gradually over time, he’ll learn of his mistakes and understand. Some may wonder, what makes Aldric such a blooming blossom in the eyes of others, yet those closest to him have the knowledge of his manipulating mask.

“I lure, not get lured. And when I lure, I fall in love.”

I update this every day

Section One: Names and Aliases

"Most noble of names."

Full Legal Name:
Aldric Javier Blackburn

Noble and powerful, the name of the epitome of elegance. The name fits him as he thinks he’s above all and beyond. However, everyone knows that's not the case.

Full Japanese Name:
Shion Blackburn

Noisy and heroic, though many debate about the last part.

Nicknames:
'Al', 'Aly', 'Allie', 'Aldie' and 'Aldrie'

-Shortened first name, given by friends and family
-

"Noisey Blossom"
-Aldric’s noisy nature, given by a certain family member
-

"Ah Kong"
-A name Wong Lee decided to give Aldric

Aldric, a name that rings through people's ears and creates emotion, whether it's love, happiness, frustration, or most commonly, hate. Though he is called Aldric and was named Aldric, his paternal family questions why he even has a Japanese name. It all reverts to his great-grandmother who wanted Asian inclusion within the Japanese-Chinese household in Germany.
"One can never leave his blood, my dear. It all comes back to whether or not you have blood for me to love you." - Ah Tai, Great-Grandmother

Section Two: General Information

"I am unique and so are the things about me."

Some speculate about this

Are you SURE he is twenty!? He acts like a sixteen-year-old hormonal teenager

Date of Birth:
October 10th, 2001

Libra of Justice?

Place of Birth:
London, The United Kingdoms

Explains his ridiculous accent

Nationality:
Japanese

Lives in Karakura, dies in Karakura, but never born in Karakura

Ethnicity:
Half Chinese, Half German

The most unusual mixture of breeds.

Sexual Orientation:
???
Does anyone truly know?

Languages Spoken:
Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese, and German

French used to be one of those, sometimes someone forgets a language?

Section Three: Physical Appearance

"I know darlin', I am hot."

Height:
6’0

Weight:
180.37lbs

Build:

Semi-Muscular
Leaning to Mesomorph

Eye Color:

Cobalt Blue

Hair Color:
Chocolate Brown

Aldric was a male standing at the height of 6’0 and weighing around 180 pounds. He had pale skin with chocolate brown hair that swept to the right. His light blue eyes glistened with a cheerful smile drawn across his lips. The male would have a mesomorphic-leaning body with one single tattoo of a lavender-coloured orchid illustrated on his forearm. His right ear would be accessorized with a blue lobe piercing. Red long-lined marks appeared on his back and arms that were the result of a bamboo stick. The scents of tea and roses would tail Aldric. He’d be seen typically wearing open and loose casual clothes, an expensive accessory, and round gold glasses with dark shaded lenses.

Section Four: Attributes

"These pieces of expensive china are worth more than you could ever make in your life."

Personality Summary:

Many people have described Aldric as a difficult person personality-wise. From the outside, people would typically avoid him as he would be loud. However, when getting to know him, you realize he possesses an innocent personality that would appear angelic, that is if you have just met him. On the underneath, he sometimes is vile and wicked to those he loathes and despises and would hold an eternal grudge. Even if you apologize, he would never forget whatever pain you caused him, whatever was the severity. Quite a narcissistic person, Aldric puts his needs first before many others and would always force things to go his way. A 'Bossy-***hole' is what many who accompanied him would call him as he reprimands people for the smallest things to show perfect imagery to society. Some have called him out for having god-like complications as if he was the perfect piece while everyone else coward underneath. Whenever Aldric showed emotion, he’d show it with an exaggeration as he thinks his feeling's priority far surpasses even the closest to him. Shouting, yelling, crying, wheezing uncontrollably, or a cheerful smile was the tip of the iceberg of his exaggerated emotions. He’d speak in a formal way and choose his words carefully- if his mood was in a neutral state. Ambitious and cunning, Aldric enjoys deceiving those that deem him not worthy, achieving success in the end. He dislikes being the last to know something since he is extremely nosey and curious about those around him. You could see him stalking you on social media if you give him hints of you hiding something. He shares many qualities that stereotypical white rich old ladies have including scandal gossip.

Hobbies and Quirks:

-Badminton: Aldric ADORES playing this sport. If he saw a racket during a natural disaster he’d happily play and not give one damn about what's going on around him.

-Cooking: The Chinese and British cuisines are Aldric’s specialty. Dumplings to scones, that's what he thought cooking in its finest is. He would have worked in the family’s manor for years, trained by his own grandmother to be the best chef in the family. His knowledge of spices is enormous, learning the use of each and every spice played a part in the kitchen with him. Specifically, he would brew tea a lot as it became a habit after so many orders from his grandmother. All types of tea were made by Aldric. He enjoys brewing them with odd and quirky ingredients.

-Collecting and Honoring Pieces of China: Chinese tableware is a big part of Aldric’s daily life. If you were to visit him at home, or to a place of a relative, you’d be served with precious and expensive pieces of China you never dreamed of looking at. At his families’ houses, Aldric had a special cupboard of his filled with China tableware which is locked only for his own personal use.

-Artistic Tendencies: Not many know this, but Aldric is quite the artist. Painting in particular was Aldric's favourite thing to do in his free time. In his great grandmother's house, he'd always have painting sessions with her and they'd draw still life that resembled ones from the Victorian Era. He still had a knack for drawing and hung a special painting of his great grandmother in his house. Many achievements regarding arts were attained by him with shelves of Art trophies were placed. After many years, Aldric has left the art community, focusing more on cooking and swimming.

Values:

-Mannerism: Manners are very important to Aldric. He gets agitated when those around him and closest to him do something uncivilized in his eyes. For his entire life, Aldric was to speak in a polite way with whoever it is, making it rare for one to see him swear. Phrases such as ‘Heavens’ or ‘Goodness me!’ are quite common when speaking to him.

-No Second Chances: Aldric despises giving people another chance, once trust with him breaks, it can never be back the way it was again. Of course, there have been instances where he gave people a second chance, but that was because they truly deserved it.

Abnormalities:

-God-complexity: Above all and beyond, and best within society’s presence. That’s what Aldric considers himself around others... More will be elaborated?

Religious Belief:

Shintoism: Recently joining the faith, Aldric became a Shintoist. He took after a special person in his life and thus began

Section Five: Relationships

"My father decided to turn straight one day and slept with a woman. Guess he didn't know that since I was the result. And ever since we were known as the Gayburns."

Familial Relationships:

NOT ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INCLUDED
Anneliese Blackburn - Aunt
Mother that is not mother but is mother. Auntie Anne is by far the most motherly person to me. She’s the perfect example of a mother. I know I am using the word mother a lot, but that’s how great of a mother she is.

Rachael Blackburn - Half-Sister
????

Eichi Blackburn - Half-Brother
????
Tano 'Gumshoe' Blackburn - Father [DECEASED]
I love you and will always love you as you.

Misaki Blackburn - Cousin

I mean, I can beat them up, but why should I when I have Misaki by my side. Once someone dyed my hair and Misaki went full on ‘protective-mode’. But honestly, Misaki is the best.

Tobias Blackburn - Cousin
Oh my god. Tobias is the most devil-like child I've seen. See, he should be like me. A perfect angel without any flaws.

Sachiko Inoue Saiky - "Sister"
Simple, she's my best friend.

Vanya K. Blackburn - Cousin
Vanya is really cool. He's someone many should look up to.

Yuka Blackburn - Cousin
I sometimes babysit for her child.

Eduard F. Blackburn - Cousin
He's a good target for people to bully. Have to get him safe before they find him otherwise hell will dawn upon us.

Hilo Sharma - Ex-Stepfather
He's kind, he made him so happy.

Romantic Relationships:

Seok Namaah - Ex-boyfriend
I apologize for being such a menace.

Felix Aomatsu - Ex-boyfriend
His loving self or annoying attitude?

Saburo Bloom - Ex-boyfriend
I don't care about him any longer, that crybaby.

Robert Kinglsey - Ex-boyfriend
Don’t even make me start on how clingy a midget can be.

General Relationships:

Miku Masuo - Close Friend
She's cool! However, once she dyed my hair pink... and I turned furious.

Mikoto S. Suoh - Close Friend
Mikoto and I's relationship is complicated, but it's filled with love.

Aioka Chiyoko - Close Friend
I am her ‘butler’ after dropping a lovely bucket of water on her head.

Lorenza Santarossa -Frenemy
She got mad when I left Myeong at that winter ball but then I heard she went against her.

Rikiya Kozuka - Frenemy

He looks like he could fly away just by a single wind blow. I would definitely get my payback for that damn soda he poured all over my head.

Myeong Popovich - Nemesis
We are no longer friends.

Sea Kirigaya - Friend [DECEASED]
He never found out about the Myeong thing.

Raijin Inoue - Frenemy

How many people want to sometimes throw a chair at your roommate raise your hand.

Anastasia Y. Bianco - Friend
I think she hates me. She didn't hug me when she saw me and I feel useless...

Katsumi Suoh - Friend
She's going to marry soon, I tell you.

Akari O’S. Namaah - Friend

She’s a great friend, I think I wouldn’t know most of the people I know today without her.

Sayori ‘Melon’ R. W. S. - Friend
Heavens, how many initials can one have? Sayori is that friend that cares about presenting you to the world in your most beautiful outfit. Flattering, and with all my respects to fashion, I DO NOT NEED A MAKEOVER!?

Anthea Yogihana Okichi - Younger Sister Figure
Thea, who else is like Thea? No one is like Thea. There is only ONE Thea and it's her.

Olivia Bianco - Friend

I sometimes am afraid to be in her presence even if I am surrounded by dozens of people.

AND SO MANY MORE

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
UPDATED! I added some juicy stuff about him.
List of things added:
-Quotes for each section!
-A new hobby!
-Changed Hobbies to Hobbies/Quirks!

-Added some more relationships.

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ANOTHER UPDATE!?!!?
-Added LOTS of new relationships
-Added abnormalities
-Added a theme song!
-Tweaked in personality
-Fixed some things in his lineage
-Fixed design flaws

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
ANOTHER UPDATE!?!!?
-Added LOTS of new relationships
-Added abnormalities
-Added a theme song!
-Tweaked in personality
-Fixed some things in his lineage
-Fixed design flaws
AND STILL THE SAME THING FOR MYEONG OMG

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Olivia Bianco - Friend
I sometimes am afraid to be in her presence even if I am surrounded by dozens of people.
Lmao.. ahaa- i know about how scary she can be im locked in her weird creepy room rn

Users who are viewing this thread