First name: Alessia
Surname: Misono

Height: 5’3 [160cm]
Date of birth: 1996, 24th October
Place of birth: Moskva, Russia
Sexual orientation: straight
Nationality: russian & german

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄Appearance❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Alessia has silver/blonde hair that flows to her shoulders in waves and gentle hazel colored eyes due to her contacts, making her covering up her beautiful green eyes she was born with. On her left eyebrow you could see a eyebrow slit. Alessia would have small light brown freckles dotted across her red cheeks. A scar would twist the skin on her shin, being the only mark to taint her flawless complexion. While speaking you would notice a prosthetic tounge as well as a prosthetic left hand from when she was 18 years old.

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄Equipment❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Alessia would often be seen with her phone in her left prosthetic hand and would always wear some type of sunglasses on her head. In her pockets you could find two pairs of keys, one to her car and one to her motorbike. She would often walk around with another pair of sunglasses in her pocket just in case she wanted to change.

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄Fashion❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Alessia wears fashionable, casual clothing so called streetwear/Hip Hop fashion. it is rare that you would see her in a dress or skirt, she likes and dresses in more popular style among young people. These are some clothing you could see her wear on a normal day.
And yeah... you can guess her favorite color. . .<3

1689252202093.png1689252240166.png1689252266164.png1689252298709.png

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄Tattoo❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
1689784767069.png

❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄Personality❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
Alessia would be described as a strong minded girl, she would speak the truth and often never lie. When she does speak she tends to slip up, meaning she can come off as rude or letting out mean comments she doesn't mean but she tries her best to avoid it to happen. She is a sweet girl who can become hotheaded depending on the situation, she is quiet and hates eye contact and avoids speaking and only does it when needed.

»Family« ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
»Raspberry« ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
»Drinking« ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
»Clothes« ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

┏━°⌜スペース⌟°━┓

DISLIKES
»Eyecontact« ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
»Being alone« ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
»Thunders & lightning« ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
»People leaving« ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
»Dogs« ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

╰┈➤ ❝ [Family]

Edith MisonoTwin-SisterALIVE
We may be identical but I'm the prettier one with no bitches

Kazuto Misono-LazzariBig-BrotherALIVE
I'm glad you came back from Italy but you keep disappearing and I miss you. . .

Rashel MisonoAuntALIVE
You are very sweet and so pretty! I love you

Isaiah MisonoUncleALIVE
I am glad to see you take care of them but you should take care of your dad jokes too. . .

Yuka Misono
Child of AlessiaALIVE
I love you to death and I would do anything to protect you

Erina HozumiAuntALIVE
You are such a sweetheart and i love you Erina!

Robert H. MisonoGrandfatherALIVE
I saw you and that pole- I mean Monica make out... Wheres the bleach?

Hiroto MisonoBrotherALIVE
➺I love you my brother but i wish you could be more careful

Camiló L. MisonoBrotherALIVE
Stop rizzing up 15 year old kids if you dont want to go to prision agian.

Ren D. Misono
BrotherALIVE
Can you choose if you want to be emo or not.

Eli H. ZennixUncle/FatherALIVE
Pavel V. MisonoUncleALIVE
Rengo D. MisonoBio-FatherALIVE
Serene H. MisonoSisterALIVE
Ben A. MisonoBrotherALIVE
Walter R. MisonoBrotherALIVE
Etsuko H. MisonoSisterALIVE
Mikuri T. MisonoSisterALIVE
Emilia H. MisonoSisterALIVE

╰┈➤ ❝ [Friends]

Odette E. KijimaAdult-FriendALIVE
You are always fun to hang out with, i love you more than Silvio does trust

Silvio J. RussoAdult-FriendALIVE
I remember when you came out to me (was yesterday) and you told me you were gay (you got wife and kids) I will always respect you for that! (literally the straightest man ive ever seen)

Ikiya JoiaAdult-FriendALIVE
➺Hello frien- i mean husban- stranger- i mean my crus-??? what even are we at this point.

Goemon AsogiAdult-FriendALIVE
➺You are a cool individual Goe and a cool lawyer

[Tell me if i forgot someone]

╰┈➤ ❝ [Backstory]
Age 0-10 - Those were the happy years.

Alessia Misono, a lovely and caring soul, was born on the 24th of October in Moskva, Russia in 1996. Alessia together with her twin would be born in the Misono family standing with her father Rengo Dietrich Misono, Ko’ona Misono and the brother Kazuto Misono who was born in 1992 who would grow up being very distant from his family. Between the ages of 3 and 5, Alessia would not have been so girly like all the other kids. She always enjoyed playing with toy cars and trucks. She was always forced by her sister and brother to play their game called ''house'' with dolls. The game ''house'' consisted of Kazuto playing the role of father, Edith being the mother and Alessia would be the baby. Not only did she play house with her siblings. Alessia has always enjoyed drawing with her colorful crayons. She became more and more talented at drawing. She even went out with her drawings and sold a nice little picture to the elderly people. When she got older between 8-10 she noticed that her brother Kazuto was less and less playful with the twins which made them very sad but they always had each other and always had a good time together... most of the time. as she got closer and closer to the age of 10, her father would notice how his twins were becoming more and more like their mother. But Edith being almost identical to their mother because of her heterochromia eyes and pale skin whilst Alessia having her greens eyes and a tad bit tanner skin. Overall the Misono family would have a good 10 years with each other. Happiness, road trips and joy. . . Atleast if you ask Edith

Alessia and Edith would be playing outside in their backyard, when their dad came with a happy smile while their mother… not so much. Their dad would gladly explain how he had convinced their mother and brother how they should move to Germany to start over and be closer to Nana and papa, Alessia had hopes of moving to Germany and getting a good life, while Edith had some protests against it. almost 4 months had passed and the Misono family would fly down to Berlin, Germany Berlin where they would spend most of their lives now. When they had to move, they had to change schools and learn a whole new language. Luckily their dad had already taught them the basics, they weren't the best but you’d be able to understand them. Their mother would make sure they didn't lose their Russian speaking so she would speak to them in Russian as often as she could, calling and texting them only in Russian, whilst Edith had some trouble mixing the languages up Alessia would seem to understand both German and Russian.

One evening as Edith and Alessia were walking home from school, her dad would get a phone call from the school's principal about Edith failing the German language and Alessia failing English.

“Hello, this is Mr. Fischer the Principal of **** school, am i talking to Edith and Alessia's parents?” In confusion and a concerned look on his face their father would answer calmly
“Ah, yes it's their father speaking, how may I help you sir?” he would hear a relief sigh from the other line as well as a cough as he made his voice clear
‘’Yes hello, I have some concerns about your two daughters, Alessia and Edith? They are both currently failing in German and English and if they don’t fix it over the summer they might have to repeat a year. Would you like for us to come up with a plan or do you have it under control..?” The male's voice would sound relfied as he finished his speech and a small pen click could be heard. Alessia’s father is standing by the phone. Looking down at his feet he would simply sigh as he rubbed his neck in pure disappointment.
“...I see.. well make sure she gets extra work done, i have a plan to improve it here back home. if it dont change over a month let me know. Thank you sir for bringing this to my attention. Bye and goodnight” her dad would hang up the phone before he could get and answer and march straight to his wife starting to complain and blame her for his daughters downfall, unsure of what she was accused for she would start to defend herself as well as she tried to get to know why they were yelling.

Edith and Alessia would walk the long path home, they usually never do that since they want to come home as quick as they could but today they decided to since it was beautiful weather and a bit of a longer walk never hurted anyone right? they would walk on the path looking at all the things around them, the green grass, the blue sky and the smell of flowers would be memorable, becoming closer and closer towards their house they would feel both relieved and the exhaustion from the day would kick in. They would open the door with joyful faces but that soon washed away as they saw and heard their parents arguing. Edith and Alessia would both stand in the hallway listening to their parents fight and slowly but quietly get their jacket and shoes off, right about then their older brother came in time and heard the arguing, let out a sigh and took Edith and Alessia to their rooms as he went to his. locking it behind him. Alessia would get into her own thing as the fight downstairs continued, Alessia and Edith however became more and more curious about the fight. Edith would sneak out of the room while Alessia tried to hold her back from listening to their conversation but it did not work. Now Alessia and Edith are sitting down onto the top step and listening. As they sat there the conversation of them and their bad grades became a hot topic. Alessia did not like to see her parents fight just because her grades were bad. During Alessia’s last months of being 10 years old she would sit everyday after school working on math and all the other subjects she needed to work on almost so that she does not communicate with her siblings at all.

the arguing would become violent and at this time. not only her mother would be getting yelled at, everyone around him would, it never became physical when it came to edith but mentally it was draining. The night Edith would turn 16 her older brother would leave the home for good, unsure of when or where he would be going. She woke up that morning to find Kazuto's letter letting his sister know he would be alright and not to worry about him and he will someday find us again. With one of their safe persons gone, Edith and Alessia only had each other, they would try to be there and support each other though it was hard with the fights in the background.

Not even 2 weeks after Kazuto left Edith would wake up in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water, while Edith opened the door Alessia would sneak down to the stairs again to see what she was up to. While Alessia sat on the stairs and Edith in the hallway, she would stumble upon her mother, having her bags and all in a mess and a hurry. As Alessia was about to take a step down to say hi to them, Her mother would drop all the messy packed bags and hug Edith tightly as she shed a tear speaking in a quiet voice
‘’I’ll see you when you're grown, okay…?’’

As she saw her mother letting go of the hug and power walking out of the door the joy in Alessia’s eyes disappeared. She would quickly run back to her room without Edith notice as she pretended to sleep. The next day on a saturday 9am, Edith would wake up noticing Alessia’s shoes were gone. At around 8.38am she would have sneaked out of the house to walk 1.5 miles to knock on Kazuto's friend's house. His friend opened the door looking sad and wondering why exactly Alessia was standing outside his house. He let her into the house as he had taken care of Alessia when she needed it. But did he know where he had gone? no Unfortunately not. Alessia sat and cried. After staying there for a while, she would go back to her house only to see her father sitting in the kitchen with 8 bottles of alcohol crying at the table. She would quickly run up to her room thinking it’s her fault her mother left. Sitting in her bed she would constantly be texting Kazuto’s number, but he never responded.

A year later as she turned 17 her father would be working about 2 jobs as Edith and Alessia kept busy with a side job and studies.. until their father came with news, they would be moving to Japan Karakura since their father had gotten a better job. without a fight the Twins would pack their bags and leave what they knew as home.

Moving to Japan wasn't something they planned on so Japanese wasn't something they would know on a bias, but nothing is too hard to know all you need is practice.. right? Edith and Alessia drowns themself into studies to learn Japanese and to get by highschool with a high grade that could someday lend them a decent collage spot. After hard work at school and at home they both passed school with high grades and both of them went to college. During this time their father would fall sick since he was overworked. and at 19 both Edith and Alessia were paying the bills and going to school whilst their father would be sick or… drinking… During this period Edith or Alessia wouldn't have time for anything or anyone. not even eachother but they always tried to ease the work for each other.. though it was hard since they both were in the same possession. Alessia would have gotten herself into an abusive relationship where she thought she would be loved but her mood just got worse and worse. Alessia tried to escape from her current relationship. While all this was happening, she was hanging out with another guy who made her think better. She would tell him everything, even the relationship she was in right now. He would tell her we could both go over there and tell her current guy to break up. After she got away from him, her relationship with the other boy would not last long.

As they became adults the job hunt was on the go. Not to mention they had their life on pause until just now they would finally start living again. Edith would find a job while Alessia were working in different hotels, as this was their first job they worked hard and long days to save up money to finally move out and leave their father behind. And so they did. At 24 they could finally have a place to call home without their father. The year passed and they both turned 25, nothing happened that was that interesting during this time, they both got jobless but they still lived.

Age 26-27 At the moment
After looking and searching for a job Alessia landed a position as an Receptionist at Karakura academics. She was excited to work there as she once before had gone to school there. The first day was a nerve wracking day but she made lifelong friends there and actually were excited to work for once! Alessia loved working as an Receptionist and she felt like this was her new family! Being 27 and some months old she would leave the School Faction to work on herself a bit more. In the same wave Her brother Kazuto finally came out of hiding and would start to talk to his two sisters again. Alessia has mixed feelings, she thought it was a bad choice to just leave her two sisters in such a situation, but on the one hand she understood him, she probably would have done the same thing if she could. To this day, Alessia would try to search for a job, she would have applied for P.E Teacher and would hopefully get in, if not she is definitely going back as an Receptionist where she is 100% sure she

Last edited:

Cawot

Level 8
Cawot69
Cawot69
Notable
Edith Misono [Alive]
[26] ~ [Sister/Bestfriend]
-⊱It was much more fun when you were studying... now I can't even touch you without getting detention. I love you but I promise you I will dunk your head in the toilet like you did to me..!
HA NO WAAY U GONNA DUNK ME

Users who are viewing this thread