User.#5909
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do have a working microphone
How old are you? (Optional):
OPTIONAL
What is your time zone?:
EST/Eastern Standard Time
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge that I will be demoted if I am inactive.
Describe your activity on the server:
a solid 8 out of 10
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes I do I listed them below.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.60461/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.59620/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.59066/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57960/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57648/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57556/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57408/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57053/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.56879/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.56787/ DEINED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.55774/ 1 Day
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
JesusChristRP Grade 12
alexkice Grade 12, Cat

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Physical Education (PE)
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
If I am being completely honest, I am in it for multiple reasons. One would be the most obvious one which is making sure everyone is having fun! I enjoy detailRP quite a bit and having the opportunity to use it and hopefully inspire others to also detail would mean a lot to me, for me the idea of getting paid for doing something I highly enjoy would be more than a dream!
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I do
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are to claim a spot for hosting classes within an area that other teachers are able to see, they’re important because other teachers are able to know whether or not the slots for teaching for the day are filled since there is a limitation for lessons.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1.No mask, Unless you have a note
2.No cell phone usage unless given permission but faculty
3.No food or drinks within the classroom unless given permission
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Gang Roleplay, Romance Roleplay, Fear Roleplay, Crime Roleplay,
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description: Head of departments are able to lead and assist teachers when it comes to difficult situations, their job requires the most amount of experience.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher has a lot more experience than newly qualified teachers! They’re able to take charge of many more things than them.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly qualified teacher
↳ Description:A newly qualified teacher is experienced enough to do things like host classes and field trips, finally able to complete quotas.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher in training, this rank has no experience and is most likely in teacher training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The Other Questions.

Teachers usually teach a specific lesson about a specific thing. Usually most teachers begin by starting off with a greeting then getting straight to the point. Teachers usually grade tests or homework during their freetime or do what they enjoy doing.
What Salary do they get?
Starting off Teachers can earn up to a maximum of ¥500,000 per month, and UT/Unqualified Teachers, NQT/Newly Qualified Teachers start off with a base-pay of ¥350,000. Qualified Teachers base-pay is ¥400,000 yen a month. And Every 5 classes after completing the minimum Quota Teachers receive +¥50,000 on top of their paycheck but cannot go over ¥500,000 due to a maximum limit. UT/Unqualified Teachers get a warm welcome, proper introduction, and training for their role to very better assist them. As well as making their life better as a teacher.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP?
The name is SchoolRP so of course teachers would be needed to teach the children in SRP. It's also quite a fun topic to teach people things even if they don't know it OOCly or ICly. It also preperates them for the possible jobs in SchoolRP that can be played. Example: RandomlyDenied's class had taught me about some things of DoctorRP.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a "Must have" "Could have" and "Would have" basis.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Yokokashi would have messy black hair and can often be seen wearing formal attire. His personality would be quite energized often yelling a bit so he could be heard. His voice would be quite a monotone voice when talking normally. His figure wasn't exactly huge big strong man was more of a slim but decently active/fit male. His voice makes him quite unique compared to some others. He doesn't have a preference on students and only really favorites his children. He likes talking to Maya the most as they both share a lot in common. He plans to grow old with his children by his side with a nice house and a pool for his wrinkly buttocks.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
/mel The male would plant his foot down looking at the children in the hallway walking up to them speaking out &f”Keep using that potty language and you’ll be treated like a toddler.”
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
/mel He’d clap his hands attempting to gain attention before yelling out &f”HUSH BEFORE WE DONT DO THE FUN LESSON TODAY AND ILL GET MORE TEACHERS IN HERE, IF YOU DONT START LISTENING”
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
/mel Yokokashi Would kick his feet out laying back a little making small talk with some of the professors but mainly teachers. After that he’d make himself a quick coffee putting a pinch of a sugar before heading off back to their class to go teach.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Yokokashi would march up to the front once arriving he would yell out, &f"ALRIGHT KIDS, TODAY WERE LEARNING HOW TO DO A SQUAT." &6He would begin to demonstrate by sticking his arms out like logs and then folding them into something that sorta looked like a Minecraft villager, &f"I CALL THIS ONE THE GENIE POSE." &6He'd yell out again. After his yell he'd lower himself down his back looking like a ramp before bringing himself back up standing to his original form in that 'GENIE POSE' then moving his arms back to his sides bowing himself down, &f"THAT KIDS IS HOW YOU DO A SQUAT."
/me Yokokashi would bring himself to the front of the class putting a poster up that showed all the sports in Karakura &f"TODAY WERE GOING TO BE GOING OVER ALL THE SPORTS, WHAT THEY DO WHY THEIR HERE AND HOW TO JOIN THEM." &6He'd show basketball first-- &f"SO BASICALLY YOU THROW THE BALL INTO THE HOOP AND YOU GET A POINT! LETS GO TO THE GYM GUYS!!!" &6He'd dash off hoping the kiddo's would follow as he ran into the gym! Once they'd arrive he'd begin to demonstrate how to play basketball dribbling, shootin--, etc.. after that he'd yell off to them &f"GO PLAY!! ALSO, IF YOU GET GOOD AT THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO GET ON THE TEAM!!"
/me Yokokashi would begin by walking into class saying out, &f"WE SHALL GO TO WHERE WE LEFT ON YESTERDAY." &6He'd show the next sport: Volleyball. He'd demonstrate the hand movements of how to spike the ball and how it is important. He'd then bring all-- the kiddo's down to the gym doing a demonstration! First Yokokashi would have one of the class mates hit the ball to him bringing the ball upwards SLAMMING it down on the opponents side!! &f"I STILL GOT SOME LEFT IN ME!! GO ME GUYS!!"
/me Yokokashi would start by welcoming the class in &f"WELCOME WELCOME!" &6He'd then draw on the board a big rectangle with two boxes inside of it labling the boxes as 'goals' and the rectangle as 'the field' &f"TODAY'S LESSON IS ABOUT FOOTBALL, OR AS SOME-- CALL IT SOCCER!" &6He'd drag the kid's down to the field showing them how to punt the ball into the air and shoot it back down to the ground! &f"ITS YOUR TURN NOW KIDS!! GO HAVE FUN!!"

Backstory
Yokokashi grew up in a big city in Japan, Yokokashi grew up in Tokyo Japan a big city. Originally Yokokashi had grew up with an adoptive family that he didn't enjoy talking to or even really being around. Yokokashi decided at the age of sixteen he was going to make his grand escape! He ran off into the midnight night sky running through until he knocked at a door the door answered a pretty woman standing in front of him at the height of five foot seven inches, Yokokashi spoke out to her "C-could I stay the night? I have no where else to go." The woman replied with a nod letting the Yokokashi inside, "One night." She said out loud to him Yokokashi nodded in agreement. Him and the girl talked for hours upon hours during the night until around two A.M. they both passed out the girl in Yokokashi's arms. Yokokashi woke up around twelve P.M. and the girl was there to greet him, he waved to here asking what time it was as he did as such, "It's twelve o' seven P.M. you should be gone by now but I had fun last night so I thought I could let you stay, Yokokashi was happy the woman took pity on him. Yokokashi stayed for the next few days leaving on the seventh day he went to his best friends house camping out there for days upon days until he finally got a job being able to afford a crappy apartment at the age of eighteen. It was just big enough to fit him and only him. Yokokashi ended up meeting that girl again they spoke and learnt more about each other, he learned her name which that would be Chigura Mikan. Yokokashi had a kid with Chigura at the age of twenty two, Chigura birthed the child the two naming him Riki Katayama. Chigura would break up Yokokashi and find another man. Yokokashi would go into a deep depression and decide to pick up teaching at his local community college. Here he got his PhD in teaching and decided to move to a island city named Karakura. As the years flew by he was told of his son's absence as he was not a great person to his child. The years kept flying by on and on going through time at what felt like light speed to Yokokashi. Yokokashi finally at the age of forty decided to pick up teaching PE at his local highschool. Here he'd meet his children that he didn't know of, he'd learn that Riki had started a family of his own and Yokokashi wasn't there to be present in it. Yokokashi finally stepped up and told Riki, "Riki, I am your father." After that Riki had begun to talk to Yokokashi during school and even letting him over at his house, Yokokashi took up one of the leads of the family. Yokokashi now continues to teach at his local highschool (Karakura highschool) teaching physical education.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yokokashi Katayama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Yokokashi
Preferred Name: Yoko

Age (Minimum is 27): 40
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Japanese-Russian
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: PhD
Year of Graduation:2005
Major(s): Athletic Training, Kinesiology
Minors: Teaching

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: NONE

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Whats your favorite star wars character.​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • The subject you applied for was highly competitive.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread