winkkwonk
Rich+
None of this is to be taken ICLY
Pink: Allis Speaking
PURPLE: Someone else speaking
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

SOUNDTRACK:
Here is Allis’ favorite soundtrack, feel free to listen to it while you’re reading this!
╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞
╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

HEIGHT:
5’6/167cm

WEIGHT:
124llb

D.O.B:
December 16th, 2000

RACE:
Asian

ETHNICITY:
Korean & Japanese

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

RELATIONSHIPS:

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

TAKETA FAMILY:
PARENTS:
FATHER: Hanjiro A. Taketa [DECREASED]
MOTHER: Hanako Z. K. Taketa: [ALIVE]
STEP-FATHER: Alek K. P. Koji:[ALIVE]

UNCLES AND AUNTIES:
UNCLE: Nicholei Popovich K. [ALIVE]
AUNTIE: Zari O. Zen [ALIVE]

SIBLINGS:
Blue: Hanako's Biologically Kid
(The ones who aren't in blue are adopted)
SISTER: Ayako Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Martin Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: PJ Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Yoona Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Sadie Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Theo Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Theo A. Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Travis Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Xenia Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Himari Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Leah Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Koji Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Brylie Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Arthur Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Ash ‘Sora’ Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Asa Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Eiko Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Elle Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Kotomi Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Nitsumi Taketa: [ALIVE]
SISTER: Asada Taketa: [ALIVE]
BROTHER: Tea Taketa: [ALIVE]
She’s also related to the Koji Family, and the Zen Family, but that’ll probably be added later on.

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

CLOSE FRIENDS:

SPARTAN FEMALE BASKETBALL TEAM:
They’re like another family to me, where
I’m able to be myself, but also able to express things that I wouldn’t. We’re all together friends and family who trust each other! The main thing I don’t want to do is bring this team down as captain or not!

SPARTAN MALE BASKETBALL TEAM:
They’re also like another family to me. They’ve helped me throughout so much, as me being a captain. I wouldn’t be able to have the team I have today without them! Whenever they’re in trouble I know for sure the girls and I will be glad to help them!

“I see both teams as brothers and sisters, where they’ll have each other’s back.”
“There is no bond that is stronger than the Spartan Basketball Teams!”

OCE ‘BEAR’ ZEN:
We met unexpectedly, but we kept having our conversations where it was the best convos we both had had, to where today we’re like close friends! We barely see each other but you’re like one of the closest people I can trust!

USAGI H. DOT:
I met you from Myeong, the day before your first tryout as a captain! I enjoyed helping you out that day even not knowing each other for a period of time, but when I met you it felt like we’ve already connected so much before! You’ve inspired me to take this captain role and to become a better person for my team!

“AWHHHHHH!!! YOU AND MATHEIU SO CUTE!!”

SADIE TAKETA:
I met you from my mother Hanako. She introduced me to you, as you and I became really close to where today we're best friends who understand each other from time to time.

“Don’t be shy let me drive, and do a 360 into the park”

AYAKO TAKETA:
When I first met you and we looked somewhat identical it made me question if my mother was really gone, as we got closer and became close friends. We both started to find out that you and I were twins, when mother took you instead of me. It still hurts today, but I still love you dearly as my little sister!

“WE’RE. . . .TWINS?!?!?”

LUKAS VOIGT:

I always thought we would last, but the more less you were in town and the more you didn't communicate to me when you were in town. It made me feel like we were better off as friends! I hope you'll understand it's the best for the both of us!

“It's for the best.”

VIOLETTA HIRAYAMA:
I love every moment we're around each other. You're like another sister to me! We did meet unexpected with you bonking me thinking I was Sadie, but I felt like that was a friendship that had to be made, as we both enjoy laughing and having our moments!

YAMATO OZAKI:
I’ve always noticed you when I first joined Basketball when I was 19. As I became captain we started to get closer and became friends! I enjoy you and the boys when we all are playing Basketball, and now we’re going to be doing tournaments against each other, that’s insane, but I know we will still be a team no matter which team wins or loses.

"YO MY TOE?!?"

ZAIRE ALDRIDGE:
You’ll always be my little brother who I taught how to become a better player than me in Basketball! You’re always there to help me and make me feel like family, as I’m here to do the same for you! You became my brother once, but you left the family. In my heart you’ll always be my little brother no matter what happens!

“You do know, no matter if we aren’t related anymore, you’ll always still be my little brother.”

LEVI CASTELLO:
I remember meeting you before you joined the team. You wanted to improve more and more into being on a team! Then you met my sister Ayako and you both are dating! Honestly I already see you as a brother-in-law for being able to help my sister and the Taketa Family around!

“HE’S JEALOUS!!!”

JEONG HUI ONG:
I remember when I first met you. You went to go sleep in a tree. . .but that somehow made us closer to becoming friends, and with Basketball Teams we’ve gotten closer into being good friends! You’re like a little brother to me if anything were to happen to you I'm here for you!

LEAH T. S. CHIZURU:
It was a great time being co-workers with you at Tanoshimi, but our bond grew to where we’re like sisters today! Glad that Yamato didn’t throw that basketball in your head the other day. . . .

MARTIN ‘SAKE’ TAKETA:
I always confused why you sounded like two different people at some time of danger, but until Ayako told me. . . I found it unique. But one thing I could tell is that the other side of you also still cares for me just as regularly as you! Thank you for protecting me with all your love little brother!

“You’re a unique person, and whoever doesn’t see that can go die. . .”

AHKI K. HIRAI:
You adopted me to be your child, and will still be my dad. The dangers I've been with the other Hirai’s will be a secret memory hidden in a box for me!
“Before you left there was one thing I forgot to say to you, which was goodbye but mainly thank you. . .”

JIHO WON:
Before you became a Football Player you and I were close friends, we played Basketball, but mainly I don’t think you know, but you were the reason why I kept going into Basketball.

“You were my inspiration to keep going with Basketball.”

EUN HAE TAKETA:
I always question why you left without a word, but then Yoona showed up. .I love Yoona as a sister just like you, but sometime I wished you would come back.

SETSUKO IGARASHI:
You left with my big brother, and I know you’ll take good care of him for sure! But I do miss you as well playing volleyball, and having the time of our life.

ALEX ‘IRONSIDE’ KOJI:
I can’t forget the time you gave me a fish, and I ate it then threw up on you. But from that day we became friends, but we barely talked as much as we used to! But we both know we’ll always have each other’s back.

“You’re the one who gave me the fish. . .”

LEE M. TAKETA:
When you joined the Taketa Family one thing that you made me feel was being able to have a trust worthy brother, who was always there for my ups and down. Being able to bring my confidence up!

“I really miss you big brother, come back. .”

KILO WATASHI:
When you came into town, and Akhi introduced you to me, one thing that I will always remember will be about what you’ve taught me was Combat and self defense. With the dangers I was put in with you guys, one thing that will keep me going is the combat you’ve taught me.

RAYA R. HIRAI:
You also disappeared without a word, but I know for sure you disappeared for a good reason, but thank you for being a little sister to me, always being on my side!

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

APPEARANCES:

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Her eyes would be a gray color with a tint of blue.

VOICE:
Her voice would sound like Li Weiyang, the female in the scene!
(This is a C-Drama called Princess Weiyoung)

FASHION STYLE:
Allis’ fashion style depended on how she feels on what to dress up as, with that she’ll have some accessories on her to fit the outfit she would be wearing!

Allis in her regular daily clothing, but this is able to change time to time.

One of Allis' outfits with the Basketball Jacket on.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

CHARACTER STATUS:

Charisma:
★★★★☆

Strength:
★★★☆☆

Intelligence:
★★★☆☆

Dexterity:
★★★★☆

Hygiene:
★★★★★

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

FEARS:
Thanatophobia: the fear of death.
Allis has a fear of death on others, but not upon herself, when it comes to others to death or mention it, she fears it as she’ll get really emotional. Especially when she hears a loved one has left her.

Athazagoraphobia: the fear of being forgotten by someone or something.

After Allis’ mom left her behind and somehow appeared back into Karakura. The number one thing that has affected her mostly was being forgotten, as it has once happened to her, but she isn’t surprised if it happens again, but she doesn’t want to risk it.

“You question why I don't talk to you, it’s because of this. . .I’m afraid you’ll leave me again like you had before.”

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

SKILL:

Basketball:
As Allis is on the basketball team, she recently became captain for the team, as she’s skilled in Basketball, but she knows she can still improve, but there are some who can’t defeat Allis, but some who can in a game of Basketball.

What people have said about Allis in Basketball:
“One of the best offenses, and the best one that I’ve ever seen”
“Her siblings are just as skilled as her older sister Allis, when it comes to offense.”
“She’s like the gym teacher, when it comes to training.”
“She’s captain material.”

Teamwork:
One thing that has taught Allis when she joined Basketball was teamwork, for you to be able to win a game, the number one thing is teamwork.

Win or lose, all that matters is we’re still a team, and we’re having fun!”

Allis is the Spartan Female Basketball Team Captain, as she’s a college student, as she’s been captain for almost a month.

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

HOBBIES:

Basketball:
Basketball has been a majority thing in her life, and has been affecting her to help her improve after her loved ones have left her. The team started to feel like a family to her which is what has been keeping her going.

Volleyball:
If there isn’t anyone who is willing to play Basketball with Allis. She’s also willing to keep practicing in Volleyball with her friends at the beach.

Shopping:
When the stores are open, she rushes to them to see if there is anything interesting to buy not just for her, but for the others!

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

BACKSTORY:
W.I.P

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

MEMORIES:

“We wanted to match, so here we are, and yes I was blonde. .!”

Feat. Hina Taketa, Ayako M. Taketa, and Setsuko Igarashi., Zaire Aldridge, Martin Taketa.

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

“After all that training, you were able to make it onto the team! I’m proud of you Eun!”

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

“Finally a family photo together, but we do need a new one.”

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

“I’m sorry Usagi, but i’m too tired.”

╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

“Moments like these are worth keeping!”

"Why do a couple costume, when you can have a full Scooby Gang!"

"209. . . that wasn't expected, but it was a good game! Until next tournaments!"
╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞

I’ll update this when there are more memories to come!

THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR!
I will try to update this biography as time goes by!

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-13_12-18-13.png
    upload_2020-11-13_12-18-13.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-11-13_12-19-21.png
    upload_2020-11-13_12-19-21.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread