players online

Allow Event Team to use /event

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
NEUTRAL

I see where you are coming from and I totally understand. The problem is that not every member is completely trustworthy to not abuse this system. I kinda like the idea that Yonio gave about /eventrequest ; If admins+ and event manager could approve it would be very quick and easy to get your event posted

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
you have no idea how effective /creativerequest is compared to DMing a Senior admin, they co-link it with a discord channel which allows S.A's to approve them at any point in time, even offline
sounds like an amazing idea

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Advert has a format: [Advert] (username) RPname "Advert"

The /event command is ANYTHING you put in.

someone could go "[!] You suddenly feel like you're dying" or something, suddenly we have to explain to everyone that it was not a planned event and we get told to control our event team whole when it was in fact the negligence of that one person.

I support adding a approval system because it lets us moderate that easier and we can intercept trollish messages that could be used to effect an entire player base event wise
I support!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback!

- We already had a plan to add a request system for events (similar to Creative mode), however we haven't yet implemented it. Once it's implemented, your coordinator will explain how to use the system, however as hebwig has said above, /event alone is a dangerous permission to grant.​

Users who are viewing this thread