allow green tags to tryout in hs sport teams

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: SRP
DATE: 26/4/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Allowing for any year-levels to join the bobcat sport teams. For example, say I have asked staff to age me down to Grade-8 and there is a Football-Team tryout, according to current rules I would need to be in Grade-10 to tryout, this is stupid. You may be thinking "But oh handsome and grandiosely cool Toto Sam! They seperate age groups IRL into year level districts! It makes TOTAL sense to do it here too1!!1" however this thought process is wrong.

I'd like to examine WHY this is the case in real life and why it makes 0 sense on SRP.

1. None of the SRP sports are contact, nothing can occur in which a player can be injured due to their smaller and less developed body frame

2. There is a huge difference already between ages 16 and 21, yet highschool play against college all the time, what is the difference if we just had Grade 8-9?

3. It allows for interesting character dynamics, for example a younger kid could be mentored by his older Grade-12 team mates and could help grow a family dynamic between the team.

I know this suggestion is brief but I don't think its that deep of a topic. It should've been implemented AGES AGO.

If you are thinking this could be bad as you don't want "Greenies" to be added. I have already combatted this by the use of the words "try out" it is completely the Captains job who they want on the Team and I'm sure the only Green-Tags who would get on a team is Players who have decided to become lower grades on purpose

oph

Level 165
DENIED
- This was added for a small amount of
time yet it was then it didn’t work out so well

the IC age gap is awkward enough and it would simply just add onto the lists of tags which we already have enough of

Users who are viewing this thread