BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
IGN:
BarbieG1rl_
DATE:
11/08/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This suggestion is going to be short and simple, If it was suggested before and denied for whatever reason then I am going to delete this. Allow us to upload images such as screenshots without having to run them through image compressor apps. Perhaps there is some information or knowledge that I may be missing, however for now I do not see a reason why am I unable to attach a simple screenshot from Minecraft into any forum post that I make. Each time I have a pop-up saying that my file is too large (When it's roughly above 1 Mb) and it's really just frustrating at times, especially if I have more than one image to post. So I do believe there is a way to allow us to upload files without having to run them through compressor apps :D I was also wondering how many people have an issue with that
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would make attaching images to forum posts a little less annoying, without having to run it through image compressors beforehand​

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
+1

I infact do not have this issue at all when uploading screenshots but i do agree there is trouble uploading simple images from Google
20230302_172636.jpg

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Netural. +.1
You can use imgur. i do wish we didnt have to.. but i understand the limits being set how they are!

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Just upload it to literally any place on the internet where you can turn it into a link (I personally just use a private discord server for my own usage) and then use the upload by URL thing, pretty sure there isn't a limit on that.

Barbie_

Level 26
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
Oh
Just upload it to literally any place on the internet where you can turn it into a link (I personally just use a private discord server for my own usage) and then use the upload by URL thing, pretty sure there isn't a limit on that.
That's smart solution actually that I didn't think about

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1
But I open the image in a new tap, copy the URL and paste it in using the "Insert Image" and I don't think that has a limit! I'd use that :3

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1/-1

I used to have problems with this when posting 'The Karakura Chronicle' for SchoolRP's Journalism Club. Since the newspaper is comprised of pictures, it's annoying to put it in a link or a site or something, and then go through the process of inserting each one individually to make it look pretty. But there might be a reason why there is a limit, who knows, I don't run websites.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Sadly, this is not possible due to server restrictions. Instead, you can upload your images to websites like https://imgur.com/ and embed them in your posts!​

Users who are viewing this thread