mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Allowance Glitch?

Mystixa

Level 10
I recently got accepted as both EMS (EnbyRp) and Private Tutor (EnbyRP2) on two different accounts but after the rank was applied, my allowance went down to 500 on my EMS and 100 on my Tutor account. I'm still new to SRP (In the terms of being on a few months compared to others years) so if this isn't a glitch then please let me know! These are my first adult accounts so I'm still figuring out about them :)

Pictures for Evidence:

Last edited:

funerals_

Level 21
As an adult, you get a lower allowance. If you have a student account, you get a higher one. It’s not a glitch, don’t worry. However, you get significant amounts of payment for those jobs, so it makes up for it.

Rebel

Level 53
As an adult, you get a lower allowance. If you have a student account, you get a higher one. It’s not a glitch, don’t worry. However, you get significant amounts of payment for those jobs, so it makes up for it.
Well, I had the same thing before and I got 1000 now I get 100

Rebel

Level 53
So you’re saying you had the adult tag previously, and got an allowance of 1000, but when you switched accounts it was 500?
I meant 100... I had adult tag and got an allowance of 1000 but now I get 100 with the same age just a different job.

funerals_

Level 21
I meant 100... I had adult tag and got an allowance of 1000 but now I get 100 with the same age just a different job.
It’s because with jobs such as KPD or EMS, you get significant amounts of yen by doing your job IC. High amounts of allowance aren’t needed since you have a way of making money.

Rebel

Level 53
It’s because with jobs such as KPD or EMS, you get significant amounts of yen by doing your job IC. High amounts of allowance aren’t needed since you have a way of making money.
Well, before I was KPD on one account I still got 1000 yen same age, now I don't

Users who are viewing this thread