mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ally_YT Shop Application

Ally_YT

Level 2
IGN: Ally_YT ( Rpname : Ally Sakai )
Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/my-college-application-1-3.3797/ Accepted (College)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/my-college-application.3731/ Denied (College)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None

Shop wanted: BlockyMart (Shop #6)
Why do you want to own a shop?:

I'd like to own this shop because It hasn't really been active and a lot of people would like to work here. Also I'd like to own one because I want to make others happy when they get to buy something there. I also like to add more stuff to the shop to make it more for kids and adults here at Blockymart. I want to own a shop because I want to make others happy, make some money and I would also love to continue this for a long time. I feel like I can do this very well and will be a very good asset to this shop. I would really appreciate if I get it.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to make it much better and much more active, I also like to have good and well trained employees there and make the job much more better than it was before. Also, I had noticed the previous owner of this shop was giving beer and cigs to underage kids which I do not support and clearly would not do that if I owned this shop. I also am active about 12 hours a day, and don't go AFK as much. I'd also add more stuff, more school supplies for the high schoolers and college students.
How will your shop be unique?:
Something that would make this shop unique is that it will be much more active then other shops, I also would like it to have such a welcoming and heartwarming welcome when customers walk in, so that they feel special coming there, and maybe they'd even want to come back. I also want customers to be treated respectful and kindly. This shop will be very unique and I will not let anyone down on this shop, because I feel that if any other shop was unavailable, I would want kids to depend on this shop, and of course, like said I won't let them down. This shop will be VERY active and open A LOT. I do that because I know a lot of people that really want this shop to open and I will do that for their happiness. I don't want them to be upset in any way about this shop. If any one is upset, we'd work things out and fix it. I love feedback from customers and employees to make the shop better.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to hire around 5 or 6 employees since this shop is really small and doesn't need that much work done. I would choose the best employees, and even train them to be best employees If I have to. If any employees disrespect or do something wrong, I'll give them warnings. 4 warnings that are serious can cause an employee to get fired. I also would like all my employees to be kind and well behaved as you can see. I'm planning to have guards, janitors and cashiers. They all will be paid equally as always.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread