• Incorperate 2 or three, [ specify which below ]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Okay.. soo… im thinking of writing Alternate universes for my characters! And of course i’d love to share my ideas with you lovely people, as always, so i wanna know who you’d be most interested in seeing first!

they could be based off srp events, like Theo going evil due to srp events

or for example a zombie apocalypse au!

You can find the 2nd part of the poll here

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
ALL OF THEM!! Make an A.U to which the gangs of Karakura finally ran the cops out of town and it's an extremely wasted and hazardous place to live - for example, the wildlife dies out and everything is extremely warn-down to which rations are extremely finite! I don't know I just want to read something like this yah' know, anyways you better include Monika / Celeste ;knife; okay bye Tob

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
ALL OF THEM!! Make an A.U to which the gangs of Karakura finally ran the cops out of town and it's an extremely wasted and hazardous place to live - for example, the wildlife dies out and everything is extremely warn-down to which rations are extremely finite! I don't know I just want to read something like this yah' know, anyways you better include Monika / Celeste ;knife; okay bye Tob
so basically post-apocalypse but no zombies, and i might not write it, because im shit at writing, but i could definitely make character designs following a story! I'll add this to the 2nd poll :D

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
so basically post-apocalypse but no zombies, and i might not write it, because im shit at writing, but i could definitely make character designs following a story! I'll add this to the 2nd poll :D
Yes yes

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Would there be a ruleing faction? Or just small groups of friends trying to make it by, i feel like over time gangs would collpse as well due to their size and the resources needed to sustain them.
Mmm all government would be thrown out the window, probably boarding up the outskirts but since its on an island boarding up anyone from crossing over. I think gangs would collapse but some sort of hierarchy would be made yah feel me? Government could throw in food packages like every other week or somethin

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Mmm all government would be thrown out the window, probably boarding up the outskirts but since its on an island boarding up anyone from crossing over. I think gangs would collapse but some sort of hierarchy would be made yah feel me? Government could throw in food packages like every other week or somethin
A FUcKING ZOO OF CRAZIES LMAO

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
no more all of them option, pick again :(

Users who are viewing this thread