Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Not sure how much you roleplay since getting staff but

What's your favorite roleplay moment on SRP that's happened to your character :3
Mee-young dying her foster brother’s hair sky blue and getting no contacted for life

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
a spirit question. ofc.

out of all your spirit characters (ik you've had many) who are your favourites?.

also, what is the model you're proudest of (that you have images of) and would you share those images?

Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
a spirit question. ofc.

out of all your spirit characters (ik you've had many) who are your favourites?.

also, what is the model you're proudest of (that you have images of) and would you share those images?

Its hard, I put a lot of work into the lore of my characters so that things link up in game, so much so that a lot of their lore is actually very connected.​
Tamashi's lore is still being written but goes very deep, the wars between her and kugutsu and her own morality and choices in life, battling her own wants in exchange for the better meant of humanity has its merits and her existence and lore has shaped a lot of the newer spiritual guidelines on the server today.​
Mi-cha and Hwan were simple but beautiful, two siblings, one coin. They both wanted the best for each other, both took things too far, from trying to harm humans to prove a point or seek something in the mountains that wasnt meant to be attained by humans.​
In terms of lore and pure simplicity, Kindness and Hatred, with mi-cha and hwan, wins in my eyes, but Kitsa's overall character in game is very fun for all to interact with.​

Hard to say, probably any of Kitsa's weaponry (her bow and sword)​

However, if im allowed to pick a general set of models, it would have to be everything that brought this scene i made, together​

5SHU

Level 110
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
How does it feel to know you were bullied by a bird, that came over and over. Also knowing den is getting beat up by cats, horribly, yet you might be a victim soon enough.

Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
How does it feel to know you were bullied by a bird, that came over and over. Also knowing den is getting beat up by cats, horribly, yet you might be a victim soon enough.
nah, i'd win

5SHU

Level 110
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
owhay oesday ityay eelfay otay owknay atthay ouyay illway ieday oneyay ayday , aybemay inyay 2 aysday ybay ayay arcay accidentyay ightray infrontyay ofyay ouryay ousehay , oryay inyay 40 aysday erewhay ouyay ieday ybay aneplay

So, answer that. I bet you cant.

Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
owhay oesday ityay eelfay otay owknay atthay ouyay illway ieday oneyay ayday , aybemay inyay 2 aysday ybay ayay arcay accidentyay ightray infrontyay ofyay ouryay ousehay , oryay inyay 40 aysday erewhay ouyay ieday ybay aneplay

So, answer that. I bet you cant.
Why dwell on how and when I will die instead of just enjoying life?

uryoay otnay hetay lyonay eonay atthay owknsay owhay otay tewriay keliay isthay

JustJuiceHex

Level 91
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Sooooo when you gonna create some crazy costume model again and make all srp cheerleaders wear it to bully professors (referencing to dat spirited away cover u had)

Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Sooooo when you gonna create some crazy costume model again and make all srp cheerleaders wear it to bully professors (referencing to dat spirited away cover u had)
not the cheer captain any more so, i assume in [never] amount of time!

Users who are viewing this thread