Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
are your names digital circus inspired and how are you doing with your modelling

kustomzero

Level 134
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
are your names digital circus inspired and how are you doing with your modelling
Yes, my usernames are digital circus related! After I saw the first episode back when it released I decided to change my usernames due to how much I loved the show. Honestly can’t wait for more episodes to be released.

My modeling is going well! Still practicing here and there, currently working on another model for figura. I plan to make it a rapier- taking inspiration from Thranduils Elven Sword from The Hobbit for Elrond (you know who I’m talking about). Just gotta keep on practicing to get the hang of it and improve over time too. And take feedback from others as well. :)

ErikFinster

Level 131
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What is your ad hoc roleplay advice on how to handle yourself confronting the following situations, based on your own experience with them and what worked well / or failed:

- fearRP
- romanceRP
- itemRP
- p2k
- combatRP

kustomzero

Level 134
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
What is your ad hoc roleplay advice on how to handle yourself confronting the following situations, based on your own experience with them and what worked well / or failed:

- fearRP
- romanceRP
- itemRP
- p2k
- combatRP
Oh boy, very interesting for sure!

FearRP
- If I was ever confronted by fearRP (do note it’s been quite a while since I was last confronted by this) from my own experience I’d remain calm and in character and wouldn’t want to make a big deal out of it. After all it’s just a block game! But when it comes to FearRP my advice is to actually react realistically while in character- I know people tend not to react realistically when it comes to FearRP or they tend to try to make the other person be feared instead. When actually that isn’t supposed to happen. For instance, all students must fear rp faculty members and school employees. The main 3 things that should be done- from my experience- stay in character, react realistically, and communicate.
- What fails is ignoring the fear rp and acting too invincible in these scenarios. Everyone’s character is not invincible at some point you must fear rp or whatever scenario that character is in. If you show up and do these things- you’re in for a treat because things will escalate.

RomanceRP
- Make sure you aren’t breaking any SRP rules or guidelines that’ll get you in trouble. When it comes to RomanceRP make sure both parties icly consent to each other and what’s happening. Make sure boundaries are set and that you both understand each others boundaries icly. If you want interesting relationships add depth and realism into it. These can be conflicts, emotional support, shared experiences and so on. Adding these will deepen the relationship for your characters. It will also help developed your characters too. Speaking from experience here.
- What can fail here is poorly communicating icly, making the relationship unrealistic, ignoring the others boundaries and many more.

ItemRP
- When using an itemRP scenario make sure both parties agree to this and allow you to use the item your rping. When doing this make sure you have enough detail and context to inform the group you’re in. Make sure this itemrp gets interactions and impact from the group.
- What can fail is using these itemrps as props- if you’re just going to use it as a prop then it’s not itemrp. Having this itemrp be overpowering or unrealistic.

P2K
- This is probably everyone’s best friend when it comes to Perms 2 Know. If you’re friends with someone oocly and you just made a character you’ll most likely see others doing the same thing asking their friend(s) to P2K that way they’re skipping the whole character introduction and all that stuff that may seem boring to them. When using the P2K feature make sure you’re not abusing it. In my opinion, having a fresh character and introducing themselves icly to the friend you know oocly could help character development. Especially if you just made them.
- What can fail is well abusing the feature- using it too much. Not getting some character development in due to using this feature.

CombatRP
- When in combatrp make sure before starting you ask the person if they want to roll or p2l. Once that’s done then the fun can begin. Keep in mind when combatrping keep it realistic and fair to each other. Make sure whichever perms you have on the character or none you use them correctly. To make combatRP more interesting include some detailed descriptive actions. This makes the combatrp more interesting and enjoyable to read your opponents detailed actions.
- What can fail is failrping, powergaming, and making it unfair. Or simply just not listening to the other person.

At the end of the day it’s a block game. Everyone is here to have fun and enjoy themselves. Anyways, that is from my spoken experience on each category you listed hope that helps or perhaps you find it interesting. :)

Ecocide

Level 60
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
RomanceRP
- Make sure you aren’t breaking any SRP rules or guidelines that’ll get you in trouble. When it comes to RomanceRP make sure both parties icly consent to each other and what’s happening. Make sure boundaries are set and that you both understand each others boundaries icly. If you want interesting relationships add depth and realism into it. These can be conflicts, emotional support, shared experiences and so on. Adding these will deepen the relationship for your characters. It will also help developed your characters too. Speaking from experience here.
- What can fail here is poorly communicating icly, making the relationship unrealistic, ignoring the others boundaries and many more.
great advice actually

MY QUESTION

What's your favorite roleplay moment that's happened to your character :3

kustomzero

Level 134
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
MY QUESTION

What's your favorite roleplay moment that's happened to your character :3
I have a lot of characters but for now I’ll stick to my most developed character, Tsubaki Watanabe.

My favorite roleplay moment with Tsubaki was her finding out she had a half sister, Yotsuba Watanabe. These two found out they were half related through student council. Their father, Gin, sent a letter to Yotsuba stating where Tsubaki was and included a photo of a young Tsubaki. When Yotsuba showed this to Tsubaki, they decided to get a DNA test. I’d like to mention that Tsubaki and Yotsuba did not grow up together. Gin kept Tsubaki from his family members and from the woman he had an affair with from his wife and Tsubaki. Gin wasn’t a great father towards either of them. He was an alcoholic, abusive, and manipulative father. Fast forward to present time, Yotsuba getting a letter about this and finding out about Tsubaki was rather confusing for the both of them. Which is why they went to go get a DNA test. Now if someone looked at the both of them- they do not look alike. Yotsuba has her father’s features while Tsubaki has her mother features. When the DNA test came out to be positive that they were half related this started a great bond like no other. Tsubaki and Yotsuba became super close the second they found out. Their bond is so strong it can’t be broken- and they see each other as true real sisters. They even have matching tattoos on their arms representing Yin and Yang but it also represents a promise they made to each other. This will always be my favorite roleplay moment with Tsubaki. And to this day their bond is stronger than ever especially with the stuff they’ve been through and the trauma.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread