mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Amaya Ōmori Bio!

EnderBubs

Level 58
She and Julein Genet will not get along

or maybe he could help her get over her fear of snakes. But his house is an Ophidiophobics nightmare lol
Amaya’s apartment is filled with sea life. She had a fishtank with 2 eels, a squid, some jellyfish, and other tropical salt water fish

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Amaya’s apartment is filled with sea life. She had a fishtank with 2 eels, a squid, some jellyfish, and other tropical salt water fish
Julien has A Brazillian Rainbow Boa, a Ball Python, Hognose, and two clutches of baby snakes...

EnderBubs

Level 58
Quick Little Bio Update Woooo

-
Removed her fear of stitch onsies from her fear list
-Added 2 new sections being her likes and dislikes! The sections cover the main ones not EVERYTHING she likes and dislikes

Thats all, for now, I may add more people as people DM me and remind me and such!

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Amaya would hide in the corner with her pepper spray or taser in hand ready
Jules is rlly good with snakes though

in his lore he owned a small exotic reptile zoo/store
He went to comventions and helped a lot of people get over their fear of snakes and stuff.

His zoo had all sort of things and it was p much a rescue for exotic stuff like Snakes, monitors etc. And a lot of the more domestic ones would be rehabilitated and rehomed! :)

EnderBubs

Level 58
Quick Little Bio Update Woooo

-
Updated Amaya's on-duty attire. She got a promotion!!

That's all, for now, I may add more people as people DM me and remind me and such!

Users who are viewing this thread