Denied AmericanPringle School Mentor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
AmericanPringle

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Mentor

How often do you log onto the server?:
Usually everyday, all week, for 4-5 hours(unless something turns up irl which prevents me from coming online.)

Do you have discord?
Yes and it is AmericanPringle#7058.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have one built into my laptop. So, if I was in a voice call, I could talk.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned. I’ve only been warned three times my whole experience on the server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do understand that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A School Mentor is someone who can help make peace between kids, if someone is depressed they will help them mentally and emotionally. If someone is having troubles at home they will help them get through it. Or if someone has no family they will help them avoid depression. If someone is getting bullied and has no one there to help them, they will help them boost confidence in themselves and make them feel better physically and mentally. So, in a way a School Mentor is a counselor or guide for students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I do. I used to roleplay on other servers, also my friends and I did realistic roleplays. So, I do have a quite good background in this type of roleplaying.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I usually like to avoid being in harmful situations(like starting) but, if it is for a good cause to fight, I would attempt to help. In general, I have a good experience in roleplaying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am familiar with this job. A School Mentor is some who helps students achieve their goals, and guides them through tough times.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would react with a calm attitude and keep calm, and talk to them in a kind voice, and ask them to stop and give the authority respect. If they continue, I would go and ask for some help from a higher authority then me.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try to keep calm and try not to stress out because, if I stress out it will make things worse. I would try to do the job right, if I failed at doing the task, I would try again.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would politely ask them to stop, and ask if they need any help and try to stop them/ or calm them down, but if they do continue, I would ask for help.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Eleanor Anderson
Chosen Job: School Mentor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation is to help students achieve their goals in life, and help them to tough situations. I believe that with a School Mentor could change peoples lives from bad, to quite better.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted so I can make a change in the school, and possibly make it better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread