amongus_pawn_69

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
amongus_pawn_69#4710

How old are you? (Optional):
15 years old.

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
7/10 I spend roughly 8 hours a day on SRP and am on daily cus I don't have a job lol. Only thing that could interfere is school, but I'll still hope to be on as much as possible.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
The couple bans I have are just from quite random obscure things such as hacking in the lobby to beat the parkour, some time in 2021 and going on a downloaded version of a part of the SRP map in order to build a tower floor which was relatively recent and was unaware that is was not allowed. I cant remember any other bans.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, that seems very fair and expected.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The primary role of a receptionist in a school setting is to provide the school's students, their parents and teachers with important notices and to take and relay phone calls. School receptionists are the gatekeepers of the school, working in the main offices of a school, where they answer the telephone, take messages, greet visitors, and perform other clerical duties. They may also be responsible for maintaining student records, preparing reports, and performing other administrative tasks.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing Gmod DarkRP and GTA V Fivem servers for a very long time but SRP was the first more narrative, text-based roleplay I've been apart of and its welcoming community aspect has been what's kept me engaged for a long time, devoting thousands of hours into it. On SRP, as long as I can remember, I have focused on Gangrp and Combatrp, getting involved in various in-depth criminal roleplays and P2L, but recently I felt like I should broaden my experience and opportunities on the server by roleplaying as a law abiding school employee, something I've never done before.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:

I had a few more applications but there on another forum account I cannot find. Sorry.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
amongus_pawn_69 [Grade-12]
birbyrp [Bird]

Situations
qGjs09g.png

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would verbally warn the student, hinting to the consequence of detention, all in a composed and calm manner. If the student persisted in his taunts he would attempt to bring them aside before asking why they are acting the way they are in a reassuring and forgiving tone, hoping to find the source of the problem.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would first of all make other imminent staff members and councilors aware of the situation, shouting at the students to stop and threatening them with severe punishment. If this didn't work he would try his best to get between the two students, with the aid of other staff- separating them as far as possible to avoid taunting, name calling or more fighting before treating any injuries. After this he would take them to the Dean or Principal's office where they would be given the appropriate punishment from SLT.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would point it out to them and tell them that what they are doing is not appropriate on school grounds. If they continued he would tell a senior staff member.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character would socialize with the other members of staff, ask them how their classes have been and if they are enjoying their day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would abruptly dart his eyes up from the well-sorted desk as he noticed the lost student placed infront of him, making a kind smile before gesturing towards the KHS's timetable. ''Your current lesson is just down the corridor.''

/me He would take his backpack off of his shoulder, ensuring he has all the papers and equipment he needed for the day ahead, placing himself in the empty chair in front of him. He'd hastily set out his belongings in the desired position, polishing his 'Best receptionist mug' before cheerily placing his hands on the office desk eager to start the day.

/me Would notice the injured student on the floor, rushing out of the office before coming to aid them and
assessing their injuries and the severity of them. He would quickly assist them in standing up, guiding them towards the nurse's office.

In-Character Section
qGjs09g.png

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anirban Lahiri
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Anir

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Muslim
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree of Economics
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Mathematics and Economics.
Minors: Foreign Language

Nationality: Bengali
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Bangla
Other Languages: Japanese, Hindu

Backstory:
Anirban was born in Aizawl, India where he was raised in an orphanage being the youngest of 7 brothers not knowing his parents. Due to mistreatment in the orphanage and in search of a better life, Anirban's brothers decide to escape it and bring Anirban who was 7 years old at the time. During this time Anirban's family rely on committing crime to be able to fend for themselves in the urban sprawl, mainly concerning themselves with juvenile theft and delinquency whilst squatting in various areas across the city. Anirban dislikes his other brother's decisions however, and instead simply wants to attend school, but in his current situation he is unable to.

Eventually however, the stakes are increased as Anirban's family becomes a pivotal part in a homicide case which ultimately encourages them to flee the region to avoid prosecution. They manage to infiltrate and smuggle themselves onto a large shipping freighter where they await for weeks on end where ever the ship takes them. The ship made no stops along the trip; trekking far across the Indian ocean. As the first lights and sign of land came into the distance, Anirban and his brothers stricken with hunger decided to make a leap of faith and jumped into the murky waters below where they clambered to shore.

They found them self on the Western Side of Karakura, Japan. Eventually they leave the rural, more isolated areas of the Western cove to the more urbanized side, where they become acquainted with the Japanese language. Unlike all his brothers, Anirban enlists into the seemingly grand Karakuran Highschool at age 12 and begins his new academic life. Anirban is able to find security, peace and belonging for once in his life, taking great effort to improve his grades at KHS in order to guarantee a prosperous career and future alongside aiming to be a role model for other members of the school. He also makes several long time best friends and gets well acquainted into the Japanese lifestyle, distancing himself from his brothers and moving into an apartment with his friends, who described him as a protective and humble person. Anirban spent much of his time studying at school and helping others, excelling in Mathematics but also kept a wide range of possible careers to pursue, where his determination didn't go unnoticed by teachers who praised him for his work. In 2018, at age 23 he graduated College and decided to seek immediate work in Karakura. Anirban was quickly able to obtain a job as a accountant for an insurance company, having a promising salary, and it seemed that everything was going right for him. However, the job was simply not for him, as it began physically tiring and boring him everyday. He began dreading the corporate, monotonous environment and longed for the welcoming school
environment he was once accustomed too. Seeing that an open position for a receptionist was available in his past high school, he had a great instinctual urge to quit his job and take the offer, for a better quality of life and slow paced living.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I believe every child in Karakura is entitled to an education, one that has a safe, peaceful and friendly
environment. I hope that I can improve the lives of many young people by giving them this environment like the school's employees did to me when I attended the school. Education should be valued and I hope too that Karakura's students can realize how fortunate they are.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I’m sure that finding someone with such determination and love for this school as me will not be easy. Many other applicants might wish to get accepted for this position, yet, their priorities are surely far from mine. As a hopefully future employee in KHS want to ensure that every child will feel safe and will not hesitate to reach out for help if needed. I hope that after getting accepted I’ll be able to help out the school, its pupils and its staff as much as possible. Working in a school environment will be a pleasure and honor for me and I’ll surely attend it with a beaming smile on my face.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.
Feel free to re-apply at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread