mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

an important message from the rper of anatoly kovalev (I PROMISE I WASNT AVOIDRPING :'') )

halfabraincell

Level 12
So... concerning the events that took place earlier today in which i froze up randomly and stopped responding while a crowd of people around me were left practically ghosted...
I AM SO SORRY I was having some major issues with my computer. I'm terribly sorry for any confusion, inconvenience, or frustration it may have caused any of the parties involved!

Im not entirely sure if any of you who actually experienced this will ever see this but if you do i hope that clears some things up for you!

So I'm specifically sorry to:
SunBunnyAlpha (v fun friend) and your friends that were there being cool and helpful but I dont know
That random teacher that was trying to find a russian-speaker to talk to my stupid character (sorry i alr forgot your name)
Any and all other bystanders...

also, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, YES my character can actually speak russian. I have the lang... (cough, cough cough, @findouticly, cough...)

Anyway hopefully I dont seem like a total douche for just dropping out like that but im prolly not gonna actually be able to get on the server for a while... since, well... ergh.

OH AND TECHNICALLY MY CHAR'S WRIST IS STILL BROKEN UGH. If anyone has any recommendations on what I should do with that lore since I dematerialized before the rp could come to a conclusion, I'd be much obliged to hear. Will probably end up skiprping but that makes me sad...

Users who are viewing this thread