mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

An Issue with AFK-Kick

boirei

Level 10
IGN: boirei
DATE: 4/10/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Fix AFK-kick for when people are sitting down. Once people sit down, they are practically immune to AFK-kick, so they can just AFK there forever until they decide to return, and assuming they're a Grade 12, and logged off at 8 PM and logged back on at 8 AM, they would've made a few thousand yen, and if it continues, they would make even more money.
It should be that if your character lacks movement of coordinates, it should be automatically kicked, unless the /sit system bypasses it. I'm not saying it always works, just in specific regions like the school, etc, AFK-kick malfunctions when you sit down, and completely ignores you.
A solution I have is that if your mouse doesn't move, or your character doesn't move, you will be deemed to be AFK, and will be kicked, since Minecraft always tracks the block you're looking at, and what angle you are too if you press F3.
In short, please make the AFK-kick system work for people who are sitting down, so that they don't get free money.

EDIT: When running around yesterday, I paused for a moment and then Anti-AFK kicked in, warning me to move around. AAFK is really inconsistent, from what I can tell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread