mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

An new Introduction / Thanks to some people

Ochilles

Level 5
Hello Everyone! If you know me (which some do because either because you seen me in OOC or in LOOC or you know my characters.) I play Jekyll 'JJ' Solace, Dahntay 'Tay' Stark and many many more. I started playing SRP in January and I'm coming up to 8 months now playing the server. I have made so many friends and even got a boyfriend after being in this server. I don't have many words to say here but I do want to thank some people that have allowed me into their groups with open arms and I wouldn't be here today without them. I don't know many people still but I'm still so grateful for the people I do know and for you too, who ever is reading this.

Ilovemyplanex2 (or Ilovemyplane) - For being my amazing boyfriend and the one to actually help me when I needed it. I love you so much, Karl, always and forever.
To my friends listed below, I thank you for being sister and brother and sibling figures to me since I joined your group. You all have a place in my heart as my siblings. I love you all as a brother to you.
SKShadowflux
Kittyp4ws
ilovemyplanex7
eviljuli
overlydressed
realsheepy
JediWolphy
lovecvts
To the person reading this, if I do know you or you know me because of my characters. I thank you too, you have helped me grow as a person as well.

some more thanks to some others for also being my friends/friends that I talk to here and there or I'm in a server on discord with you.
Lemxnades
ErikFinster
ilovemyplanex6
Profikiler10​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread