IMG_1898.JPGIMG_1900.JPGIMG_2026.JPG
Basic Information

First Name: Anastasia

Surname: Hatake

Preferred Name: Ana

Aliases: Anabanana, Annie

Height: 5'3

Weight: 103lbs

Build: Petite, athletic, hour-glass figure.

Eye Color: Right eye: Brown , Left eye: Blue

Hair Style: Long and curled, usually.

Hair Color: Blonde with a mix of brown lowlights.

Abnormalities: Heterochromia Iridium

Date of Birth: December 31st, a Capricorn.

Place of Birth: North Carolina

Nationality: French, Italian, American

Race:White?

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: Ana does not have strong beliefs, though she does believe there is a creator of Earth and humanity.

General Appearance

Appearance: She was usually seen with one of the most radiating smile, no matter what time of day it was. She has dirty blonde hair and slight freckles that spread across her skin almost perfectly. She was covered head to toe in little moles, and had a birthmark on her thigh.

Personality: Anastasia is one of the sweetest, most caring people you'll meet in Karakura. She appeared sweet from sunkissed lips to her soulful gentleness with everyone around her. There was also a steadiness to her, as if all the storms in the world were a whispering breeze if she were there. Ana is usually laid back, and brushes things off easily.

Character Voice:

Skills: Ana is very good at comforting people. She's also good at putting people in their place when needed, and isn't afraid to speak her mind when asked. She's also good at surfing.. But that's not helpful in Japan.

Querks:One of Ana's biggest querks is talking insanely fast when she's nervous.Not to mention, if she's anxious she can't stand still for the life of her. Ana constantly is fidgeting with something, climbing someone, or bouncing on her toes!

Dislikes: Ana dislikes many things: Spiders, anger issues, getting hit on by random people, and parties.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS

What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is being left alone to live life. Unfortunately, I had a rough childhood and my parents had abandoned me at an extremely young age. Though I may seem like I have it all together, being lonely is my least favorite feeling. It allows your mind to think. I try not to think about my life, with the trauma and all, so.. being around other people helps. I attempt to indulge myself into other things, other than being alone.

What makes you really angry?
It's very hard to get frustrated and I find myself usually calm most of the time in situations.. But the thing that upsets me most is when someone betrays my trust. When I learn to trust someone, that means I've taken my time determining if they are worth opening up to or not. When they betray me, it wastes not only my time and their own. However, this doesn't make me angry. It makes me more upset than anything, that I've lost a friend. However in the end, I always understand. I've got my siblings and they're all I need. Go be someone else's friend.

What did you want to be when you were small?
When I was younger, I had always dreamt of being a dolphin instructor. For whatever reason, I wanted to be the lady that does dolphin shows and swim with the dolphins, I always found them magical.

Why do you drown yourself in sports?
I find myself always playing sports because when I'm engaged in them, I don't think about anything. It completely takes my mind off of everything around me and allows me to be myself. The best example is basketball. As soon as I hit the court, it's me and the ball. We're a team, I'm there for the ball and the ball is there for me. I don't have to depend on anything else, except myself, the ball, and those playing with me in sports that I love.

What is your worst quality?
I would say the worst quality about myself has to be my stubborness and profectionism. I tend to be very hard on myself when things don't reach my expectation. I have high standards set for myself, and I won't stop until I believe that I have met them. Unfortunately, I tend to tear myself down and am harder on myself than most people because of this.

BACKSTORY...

Anastasia Hatake was born in Carolina, and was quickly abandoned by her parents at a young age, of three years old. Ana was then thrown into the foster care system, traveling to many different homes trying to find her fit. Unfortunately through this process, Anastasia grew up her entire life in the fostercare system. She went through much trauma at each house, just being thrown to those who signed up to take her even though some were horrible living environments and hardly passed the test. She was beaten, screamed at, tortured, and degraded.. Just for not understanding house rules. Though Ana is one of the sweetest humans, she was taken advantage of easily. One of her fostercare homes, was full of men. These men set Ana out to do the worst jobs. Whether that be reeling people into their home to kidnap and hurt, or steal money from an old person in the grocery store. In order to not get hurt, the men talked in their own language. Icelandic. These men spoke so much around her, ignoring her own presence and acted as if she wasn't there, when in reality she was the reason the house was still clean and hadn't burnt down.

Ana grew old in the fostercare system, and got stuck with these men because she wasn't 'a cute little girl' to fit a nice family anymore. Because of this, the men had slowly began to take advantage of her. Ana grew frustrated with this, and quickly started to pay attention to their words and their gestures.

She was tired of being stepped on. She began to study everyday, using each resource she had to fully take advantage of this language that these strange men spoke. Though, the conjugations were extremely confusing to get the hang of and learn, one nice man finally entered the home. Ana was never sure if they took advantage of him as well, though, he understood Icelandic. He was the most kind to her in her home, taking care of her as much as he could as the rest of the men screamed and beat her down to shreds. Day by day, he began to help teach her Icelandic, as confusing as the concept was. After three years of trying, studying her brain away, and getting the hang of things, she finally learned what the men were saying behind her back. Unfortunately, they were part of a horrible association that Anastasia did not know she was involved in. The boy helped Ana behind the scenes as much as possible, and even got her shipped away to Japan, so she could finally go to school in Karakura.

Because of him, Ana would not be where she was today. He saved her, forever. She never got the boy's name, since none of them had names in the house, as they weren't the only ones being used. However, because of his kind soul, she will never forget him. Sadly, he helped her discover that all these kids were from the fostercare system in the USA. Her original birth parents had sold Anastasia to them once she turned 15, allowing them to do as they wanted with her with their horrible jobs. Due to the amount of trauma that took place on Ana, she will forever keep her backstory a secret, not ever wanting to reveal this to those around her. She wasn't as much traumatized, as she was embarassed especially because most of the kids in Karakura have different stories that aren't as tragic as her own. Icelandic will always remind her of the boy who once saved her life, and she wishes she could pay the token of gratitude back. So, to this day, Ana continues to study and learn more about Iceland, in order to remember him.

To this day, Anastasia was adopted into the Hatake family. She is usually seen with one of her brothers, following them wherever they wander to. As they are known to get into fights, Ana usually cleans them up if she is there and has the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, this is one of the traits she kept from the Icelandic men, used to cleaning up blood and helping heal their injuries. Though this time, for her brothers, she does it purely out of love and care.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread