₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

[ A N G E L B E T H L E H E M R O D R I G U E Z K E T S U E K I ]

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
"Hyera" || Bad Thinking Diary [PLACEHOLDER]

(ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ ⊹˚.⋆

“I don’t know why you guys bother at this point like- give it up! It’s me! I win. You lose! HAHAHA!”
➸ First Name:
Angel.

➸ Surname:
Bethlehem. Rodriguez. Ketsueki.

➸ Aliases:
Verosika

➸ Gender:
Cis-Woman (questioning?)

➸ Age:
Eighteen.

➸ Height:
5”0 or 152cm.

➸ Weight:
109 LBS or 49kg. (Tends to facilitate to 130)

➸ Skin Color:
Ivory.

➸ Eye Color:
Left eye is light blue. Right (prosthetic) eye is light pink.

➸ Hair Style:
She normally wears her hair in beach waves or a blowout.

➸ Hair Color:
When dyed it is sweet pink. Naturally dirty blonde.

➸ Fashion:
She switches between ‘soft pink outfits’, goth to comfortable alternative outfits.

➸ Abnormalities:
They have a prosthetic left arm and glass right eye.

➸ Date of Birth:
02/14/2004

➸ Place of Birth:
Paris, France.

➸ Nationality:
French.

➸ Race:
Caucasian.

➸ Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual.

➸ Religious Beliefs:
Judaism

➸ Political Beliefs:
N/A.

“I ruin everything?. . .“

General Appearance

➸ Appearance:
Angel was a French-Jewish girl who stood at a height of 5'0, she had long sweet pink hair that was paired with pale blue & pink glass eye. She had an Endomorph body type which made her appear underweight. She wore “Harajuku'' Lovers perfume, and a noticeable French accent.

➸ Psychical abnormalities:
She had a prosthetic left arm and right eye.

➸ Personality:
Angel’s personality can change every now and then. She changes her personality depending on the person she is trying to impress. If you are a stranger who doesn’t seem useful to her, she is stand-offish, rude and visibly annoyed. But there is a personality consistent with her is her ‘eerie/creepy aura’ and unstable behavior. She can be very stalkerish to anyone she deems attractive or interesting. Also very romantic.

➸ Diseases/Illness:
She has obsessive love disorder (OLD) and Residual Schizophrenia.

➸ Character Voice:

(Ignore the yandere titles)
NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE?

EMOTIONAL SPEAKING VOICE

➸ Equipment:
They always carry a makeup bag (1 & 2) FILLED with her products just in case she needs a touch-up. Along with her left eye patch in case she becomes insecure about her missing eye. She often has a lunch box with snacks or leftovers.

➸ Hobbies:
Angel’s main hobby would be makeup/cosmetology which would be the one she is best at. Her other hobbies include traditional art and sewing/ crocheting/knitting.

➸ Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
A very serious issue she has is her stalking and obsessive behavior. She is quick to make herself a victim and try to make herself more sympathetic. She is very addicted to her vape and Juul. Some of her flaws include being narcissistic (sometimes able to hide it), A pathological liar and Schizophrenia.

➸ Quirks/red flags?:
She tends to remember little details told to her from long periods of time. (Might even use it against you) Whether it be weeks or months. She is emotionally intelligent. They are able to notice small details to show your true intentions/mood. So trying to pretend you’re happy, angry, etc. Around them would most likely lead to her interrogating you. And with that, catching you in a lie. When she wants to make a good impression on someone, she would either love bomb them or be polite and well-mannered (especially with meeting parents).

“Angel, promise me you’ll never love anyone as much
as I loved your father. ”

“I promise!”
➸ Family:

[Biological]
Yharnam Bethlehem [Father][Missing?]
Liam B. Ketsueki [Half-Brother]
Eleana Bethlehem [Sister]

[Adoptive]
Felix Rodriguez [Father]
Shizuya Rodriguez [Brother] [Dead]

[MORE. . .]

Backstory:

Angel was born in Paris, France on February 14th, 2004. Around the same time her half-brother Liam was born. Her mother (Arielle) was outraged about his birth so soon after giving birth to Angel she left, came back and “rekindled” with Yharnam. Then became pregnant again, promising them she wouldn’t leave ever again. Unfortunately, after giving birth to Eleana she indefinitely left them. Yharnam, faced with being a single father with 3 kids, decided to leave Liam with his mother. And their Aunt, (Levana) helped him raise the girls.

Angel was a bright girl with dreams of becoming a Professor like her Aunt. She had always been academically gifted. At 14 she was able to go to Japan to further her education. Her close family made it to Karakura.

Angel was new and inexperienced; she had become friends with older kids. She started to drink and smoke. Eventually as she continued she found herself to be losing her ‘brains’. She had left her friends, now alone. At 18 her life began to really start. She usually was quite reserved, alone until she started dating. Her bad habits started to reappear.

She went to parties, drank and smoked constantly (Like she had for the past 4 years). Eventually her short-comings caught up to her when she assisted in the murder of Guztavo Koijin-Deasun. She was imprisoned until bailed out by a childhood friend. Her life started to spiral down as her partner found out about her infidelities and left her. It destroyed her.

Thinking this was rock-bottom she decided it was time to pick herself up together and be a better person. She quit smoking and drank on occasions. Then tried to repair her friendships (some successful) and met new people. As if now, she is trying to move on from her past and not let it define her as a person. Has it been working? It did in the beginning but she’s slowly deteriorating.

"And how I'd kill.. to see you.. Agaaiinnnnnnn!~~"

→ [RELATIONSHIPS] ←

[+]

╰┈➤ ❝ [Felix Rodriguez] ❞
A. Father
“Yep, that's my pop! He’s really nice and supportive. But keep this between us. I don’t really like his wife. She’s TOO nice.
It feels like she’s hiding something. Or.. just trying to get me like her?”

"I love you dad!"

╰┈➤ ❝ [Shizuya Rodriguez] ❞
Brother (Dead)
“He reminded me so much like Angelo, they were almost the same person. The only difference was their names.
He wouldn’t even mind me calling him Angelo when I was drunk!
. . .
I’ll get revenge for the people who killed him.”

╰┈➤ ❝ [Kamodo Alto Marie-Takahara] ❞
Boyfriend
“Kamodo? Yeah she’s my girlfriend!I’m messing, boyfriend!”

“Of course I love him! But uhm. From the top of my head, I’d say he's a cute dork who’s level-headed
and keeps me grounded!

Although..

I feel like- maybe he doesn't love me as much as he loved his ex ‘Evelyn’. I’ll never be as good as her.. .I just wish he would show me a sign.
Actions speak louder than words right? But.. I trust him more than anything!”

╰┈➤ ❝ [Serena Santarossa] ❞
Friends/Platonic GF <3
“Oh, Sisi? Is she okay? I’m. worried about her..”

“Y’know. She’s really good at acting, it’s a bit.. ‘Spooky’ how well she can pretend to feel things- or..
I wonder how long has she been doing it?
. . .

I don’t think she knows I figured it out yet. I hope she doesn’t anytime soon...

She’s scarily smart, haha.”

╰┈➤ ❝ [Qui Fowler] ❞
Childhood Best friends
“He was great as when we were kids, now? Eeh. I feel like he sees me as a mommy to
project on to. It’s whatever, at least I get good practice.”

"No Qui, I'm not doing that with you and that's final."

╰┈➤ ❝ [Guztavo Koijin-Deasun] ❞
Something??(Dead)
“Guztavo? Yeah I do miss him but it is.. My fault he’s gone. I just want his ‘partner’ to forgive me already.
But If I was them, I would definitely still hate me too..”

╰┈➤ ❝ [Tori K. Lekami] ❞
Friend <3
“Tori? Yeah she's like my best friend but we don't talk much haha..
You didn't hear this from be but- She dated my brother.. And I dated hers- BEFORE WE MET! we actually meet through him
when they were in the same family. Sometimes I wish we could go back to those days-
I was kinda shitter back then though.."

╰┈➤ ❝ [Asahi D. O’Sullivan] ❞
Ex
“It’s silly but . .Whenever I feel alone and I can't sleep I pretend he’s holding me and
reassuring me everything will be okay- I.. wish he forgave me..
I miss him. PLATONICALLY!”

[-]

╰┈➤ ❝ [Liam B. Ketsueki] ❞
Brother

"Liam..? Hm. It's complicated- I should've been a better sister.."

"You know what I find strange? The only thing we share is one last name."

╰┈➤ ❝ [Eleana Bethlehem] ❞
Sister
“Don't talk about my family.”

"I hate you."

╰┈➤ ❝ [Yharnam Bethlehem] ❞
Biological Father
“What business do you have asking me about him?”

"Why are you such a shit dad? Was I destined to live miserably because I have your blood..?

Am- Am I going to end up like you?"

╰┈➤ ❝ [Arielle ???] ❞
Biological Mother
“Wh..What business do you have speaking about her? I never want you to mention her again.”

"Mum please come back! Did you hear? I got first place for the prettiest girl in school!
Didn't you win that when you were my age??"

╰┈➤ ❝ [Yami Nishijima] ❞
Ex
“I hope he learned how to keep his pants up, that egotistical selfish prick is the bane of my existence.”

“Ain’t he still dating that crazy bitch who’s obviously trying to be me? C’mon
there’s only one Angel. And that’s me!”

Users who are viewing this thread