TenRP

Level 32
10RP
10RP
Rich
IGN: 10RP

DATE: 2/01/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I was talking to Customable about a few hours ago about different things you can do with being on the animal whitelist tag, Some things i brought up was different actions. The different actions I mostly thought about was for if a Role-player was looking to Roleplay from a bird, or Animal whitelist Bird. You get me. So I said to Admin customable just talking about different animal sounds that bird's do and the different species you can be, then i brought up some actions like if being a big bird like maybe a Eagle or Vulture could you use your talons or feet to pick a human or student in that matter of a height or weight class that the bird could pick up, picking them up into the air using their claws or whatever you want to call their feet. after that if the bird rolls a higher amount from the human in this case, the bird could fly to a certain amount with the human grabbed then if the human would to action to try get out this grab from the bird. But lost, the bird would let go of the human and make them fall slowly from the sky. We have the same kind of thing with the bears, not the dropping from the air but attacking anyone that comes close to them or their cubs. this could be the same with Eagles and there way of protecting themselves or the same with any big predator bird. having this come maybe come to SRP in the future. I would limit the bird's area to do this. like how the bears can stay in the forest and not allowed to go out, same with bird. I know I'm coming back to one pacific type of bird, the eagle but I'm just trying to get a point across. So same with the bears and the forest the eagle living mostly up in the mountains coming down into the forest to catch their 'food' could be limited to only attack or do the 'actions' to one person at a time. Here are some actions I brought up. Even like how bears if you come close to them they will get on their hind legs stomping at you like a warning to back off this could be the same with a predatorial like bird, the bird could screech at you like a warning call or do a call that could locate danger for that sake then if not the bird would swoop down maybe "Cawing" at the human or "Squawking" at that matter then if the human ignores all them danger calls or 'warning' calls the bird can then do the 'actions' to the human below. These actions could be something like this:

ACTIONS:

- BIRD'S PROSPECTIVE -

/mel The eagle would swoop down looking to the human below as it would quickly grab the human's shoulder's using their sharp like talons gripping it around the human's elbows it would slowly lift up into the air keeping hold of the human's shoulder or elbow area.
/mel The eagle would be hushed by the human's actions trying to escape the grip of the talons or feet of the predatorial like bird as it would quick get to a height having no more of strength to hold this human at last, the eagle would let go off the human screeching loudly watching it fall from the sky.
/mel Swoops down quickly in a fast pace as it would use it's sharp pointed beak to allow itself to hurt the human below, driving itself through the air it would then hit the human in [any place wanted] then after that looking to the human as it would fall down onto the floor then waiting for the human to come back up.
/mel after dodging the human's attack the bird would fly up to safety where it would be no fret.

- HUMAN'S PROSPECTIVE -
/mel The Male or female would hear this screeching from up in the air while traveling through the night in the forest, as they would look up they would see something like a bird or large flying creature in the air as it would try to get cover they could see the eagle or vulture swooping down trying to hurt or attack themselves. Trying to get away from this predator of a creature, the human could feel the bird grab onto their shoulders driving them into the air the human would scream for help yelling and shouting for anyone that could save them in a time like this. seeing the bird lift off with them being underneath, the human would beg to the non talking bird to let go off them.
/mel as the eagle would lift them up into the air hearing the screeching of their vocals of the eagle they would try to grab the eagle's feet trying to tuck the eagle's feet from their shoulders not wanting to go any higher in the air then what they was at as they would try and try again before succeeding seeing the eagle fall they would slowly get dropped from the air to be in safety running off from the bird.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This could benefit more to the server being that new actions for animal's might bring more people into buying animal whitelist and trying it out seeing if it's fun or maybe liking the idea of this actioning of different animal's and wanting to see how its done in the server. The community could benefit from this being that for people that play for animal whitelist they have different things to do now on that tag they have being maybe just a bird of prey or a mass predator, it could value. being a human or when i say human i mean like a role-player without the animal tag or someone of a alt, this could go different ways. some might like it and have it more as a challenge for going into the forest as in some time zones or just lacking players playing as an animal you dont get that experience for meeting a bear or bird or any different animal they want to see. This could change things for the forest seeing that if players have to be careful where they go what they do, this could quickly if someone wants to learn and explore the 'Roleplay' scene, they could learn of that the forest is a dangerous area to explore or be apart of at a time of day. This change could bring different animals to be realistic seeing that if a rabbit would go into the forest and a bird would see this rabbit the bird would swoop down trying to attack it being their 'food' or 'instinct' to do. if a bird meets another bird they could see what species of bird one other was and could roleplay of how the bird would meet in real life being that they would stick together or fight over danger.

Thanks for reading :)

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Correction, I did not say the bird could pick up the player, I said you could still attack with the relevant perms with actions like swooping, which could additionally be used to knock players over, no bird can pick up a human and fly in real life, the weight difference is too significant.

TenRP

Level 32
10RP
10RP
Rich
Correction, I did not say the bird could pick up the player, I said you could still attack with the relevant perms with actions like swooping, which could additionally be used to knock players over, no bird can pick up a human and fly in real life, the weight difference is too significant.
Sorry Customable if looked like i put things onto you. All i was trying to say was that me and you were just talking! :)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread