mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Animal rules

S.E

Level 35
IGN: Owhoe, TheFrameOfMind
DATE: 8th of Juli 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Let me start of with saying that being an animal with the whitelist is incredibly fun and relaxing, I've been having a lot of stress from the fact that theres no specific list of rules we can follow, Its beginning to get really stress inducing when a staff member sends a /help or looc saying that youre doing something wrong while another staff member approved of it and said that you could. The rules are very confusing and sometimes Its just very scary to even play as an animal as I'm scared to get it taken away by doing something wrong even though I was told I could. All I ask for is a list (can be small) that all staff know and dont use their own opinion to know if something is allowed. Thank you for reading this, you dont to add this specifically but something like it would be nice, It's just been bothering me and giving a lot of stress.
Edit: Just so you know, I know common sense is used for a lot, but common sense is different for different staff members. At this point there's things I know are allowed but I dont even do because I want to spare the process of explaining to a staff member that a higher staff member let me do it.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
N/A

Last edited:

roseyyie

Level 6
(my grammar is poorly done, v sorry) 100% not to be rude or anything..but like- when you're a bird and you say 'caw' in IC chat and a staff comes by, its just their choice/opinion whether or not they want you to do 'caw' in a /me or 'caw' in ic chat. although im6 lets you say it. . its just annoying tbh.

S.E

Level 35
just want to say, about the ic and /me caws have been discussed in staffchat and wiffybanter said we could do it so thats a step to what we want

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Most rules animals are to follow are simply common sense, some staff state animals have tried to enter clubs or play football & volleyball and they've had to step in to prevent that from happening.

As for written ones the ones that primarily apply to them same as anyone else even if you're human are rules revolving around assault & kill permissions.​

Users who are viewing this thread