mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Animal rules

Prizebox

Level 9
IGN: Prizebox
DATE: 8/11/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
New rules or a separate set of rules for each animal.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
For the past few days, I've been seeing a good amount of people complaining about animals, the way they are role-playing and so on, so I'd like to suggest that the staff team along with the feedback of other players, should establish a set of rules for each animal, for example, birds not being able to say a full sentence perfectly, be able to use a phone to call someone, or bears allowing people to ride them or camp the forest entrance.
I'm aware that there is some specific rules for some animals, but they aren't written anywhere, for example, one of the players witelisted as a bear told me that they can attack a human player after roaring at them 3 times, another player said that animals can't open doors because its unrealistic.
I think setting these rules and writing them in the rule list will help make things more clear for everyone and maintain animalRP fair, realistic, and save time from waiting for tickets to be responded.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Iirc none of these rules exists, I'm fairly sure it's specified somewhere that animals must follow the same permission rules as humans.

+1 to clarifying this more, although I'm pretty sure they're already specified (could b wrong)

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
+1

They mainly need to get the permissions/bear stuff all situated as it gets confusing from a he said she said thing with staff or SRP members as in the majors for bears as apparently it would be minor permissions in the cave as others including bears players thinking it was majors. Possibly adding this into the rules for everyone to see would be easier, mainly for bears though

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
BIG +1
LOVELY IDEA!!!!

But, again a few rules on how to act towards animals should be set too because my cat character gets abused for no reason at all, and if I went to defend myself back, then they would've gotten KPS on my cat 99% of the time (Old kps times) since claws and teeth were major ''weapons'' but somehow every excuse was "My character hates animals." and it was counted as valid. The same goes for bears, people just rush into the bear cave sometimes and pressure a bear so much to bait a fight. Yet animal roleplayers can be so unrealistic too ofc, mainly the bird roleplayers who always do stupid shit. But yea animal roleplayers aint innocent... mainly the ones who think using weapons as an animal is realistic... like... what? :D

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback!

- Specific rules for Animals aren't going to be added (other than rolling amounts), however there is a guide for Animals that they're supplied each time they log onto SchoolRP (This includes reminders of what their specific animal is and what it can do).​

Users who are viewing this thread