Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium
DATE: 7-29-23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Remember the old autoshop and the abandoned store behind the bowling alley? Lets put a petshop there!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
AnimalRP continues to spread across SRP, but I hear the hospital doesn't accept animals anymore? The idea of a pet shop can be a single building for animal related things such as:
-We have a pet bowl item, lets add it the the store and add new ones such as cat trees, dog toys (balls, bones, ropes, etc.), and water bowls (food + water combo?). Add items, like a fetch ball, a toy fish, and more! So many items can be added and ordered as customs as well.
-Make it a vet too? My idea is to make it a 24/7 Vet service NPC ran. Like the bank, they can talk to you and you can spend money to "fix" your animal. It'll make you pay money for vet bills? Not sure how complicated it has to be.. unless [Vet] roles wants to be added instead?
-An animal update is bound to happen (animal lang!), so why not add this to it for extra fun and convenience? Why feed animals apples when you can buy pet food?
-This suggestion is just my raw idea with a lot of potential but my main point is to add a shop for animals!

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
+1
It's pretty much City RP rather than School RP now due to all of the factions and shit so they cant use "This is SRP not CRP" excuses anymore. Like.. How does a wedding contribute to a school..? This would be amazing for people with pets/service dogs.
Animals are slowly becoming more common due to the new /character possibilities.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
An NPC run store that sells pet necessities is a nice idea to encourage animal roleplay.

I do think EMS should bring back vet work separately as well

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
neutral as everyone stated, it’d be a cute and nice idea but not something really needed

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1, thought i think its fine if we wait a bit for this since its not really that needed currently, but still a very cool idea!

ZekesHB

Level 7
ZekesHB
ZekesHB
Notable+
I think a pet shop would be nice, could make for some very interesting furniture ideas and something to fill a space on the server.

Having a vet clinic could also be very fun, gives more jobs even if it's only a small part of the hospital for example, as long as people aren't doing more animal abuse RP which I fear having a vet might incentivise.

+0.75

Users who are viewing this thread