The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN: The_8eightRP
DATE:
8/7/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: add a feature to the whitelist which makes people able to swap animal types each certain amount of time (eg. Each week, day or month)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: some animals like the dolphin and the bear have gotten less and less popular and I believe I can safely say almost noeone is going to want to buy an animal whitelist to be just a dolphin in an ocean where almost noeone comes. With this addition animals like these will be more popular as people can cycle through them instead of just being 1 animal permanently. This will also allow for more rp and perks to the animal whitelist and more reason to buy the animal whitelist

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
Unlike human roles, animals don't really tend to get into GangRP situations that include AvoidRP. I'd say that making it so that you can only change your animal type once every 2 weeks sounds like a good idea. That would encourage people to buy the whitelist and not give up on it after a short period of time

However, I'd say it's fair for them to have to re-purchase the whitelist if they decide to give up on it to become a human at any point

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

this would honestly be very cool and encourage more animal variety. Sadly tthough, this kind of suggesttion has been denied before so it's unlikely it will happen

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 I couldn't agree with Yonio more, I would've kept my animal whitelist if this was a feature!!!

MrScott

Level 6
CallMeScott
CallMeScott
Notable
As someone who had to rebuy an animal whitelist because of bad experience, I think this would be an extremely good idea. As yonio has already said, it would also greatly improve the number of people buying whitelists, and the experience that came along with whitelists, personally I would love to try roleplaying as something other then a raccoon without having to pay another 15$ after already contributing to the server.

+1

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
DATE: 8/7/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: add a feature to the whitelist which makes people able to swap animal types each certain amount of time (eg. Each week, day or month)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: some animals like the dolphin and the bear have gotten less and less popular and I believe I can safely say almost noeone is going to want to buy an animal whitelist to be just a dolphin in an ocean where almost noeone comes. With this addition animals like these will be more popular as people can cycle through them instead of just being 1 animal permanently. This will also allow for more rp and perks to the animal whitelist and more reason to buy the animal whitelist
+1
As someone with a dolphin whitelist I agree and this is the only reason I have 2 whitelists now

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 for sure, AnimalRP has a lot of potential to become an exciting addition and having that feature will allow people to explore their options rather than buy an animal they get bored of and just not play anymore.

Carter_608

Level 4
DATE: 8/7/2022
+1 Yesss bro I've had to repurchase the animal whitelist just to be another animal, I would love to be able to switch without paying money each time.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This is objectively the most convenient option, and would be a greatly received change from the entirety of the server. There is no detriment on the playerbase's side in adding this.

That said, this likely won't be implemented. When you purchase an animal whitelist, you are purchasing it for one specific animal and nothing else. If the owners wanted to provide the player a means to switch after purchasing the package, they would have allowed people to switch simply by asking a S.A. up until this point. The way it is now they can earn some easy money on people switching, which is scummy as hell but understandable enough from a business selling a product.

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
+1
Would make me consider getting an animal account for myself honestly. It makes roleplay way more interesting, knowing that you can switch between animals.

les

Level 4
bananacrocs
bananacrocs
Rich+
+1
It could also be good for events and such, say events held at the beach they’d be able to turn into dolphins for that period to make it more fun. It’s a good idea, and the 2 week cool-down thing will stop people taking the mick

Users who are viewing this thread