mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Animal Whitelist Suggestion

BonBons

Level 30
IGN: Sxtanic
DATE: Feb 23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Animal whitelist Users to be able to change between human to chosen animal.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: People who purchase the animal whitelist want to spend 15 dollars to buy this role, not have the issue of buying an alternate Minecraft account if they want to be a human as well. The animal whitelist is used with /disguise, and I believe many people would buy the whitelist more if there was a solution to this. The person with the animal rank account shouldn’t be in a job faction on their human character so it isn’t confusing. Example: professor, KPD.. etc etc, just a roleless human.
If this isn't possible then that's alright, however to create a simple way to change from /disguise, back to human form would be a huge benefit to the server.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
It’s cool on paper but when in practice (as something similar was suggested and denied recently) it’s going to cause quite a bit of confusion within being able to just change roles like that, and stress for the faction leads who are dealing with people who are consistently changing roles. You can find the suggestion I was talking about Here

BonBons

Level 30
It’s cool on paper but when in practice (as something similar was suggested and denied recently) it’s going to cause quite a bit of confusion within being able to just change roles like that, and stress for the faction leads who are dealing with people who are consistently changing roles. You can find the suggestion I was talking about Here
However this isn’t for everyone on the server, this is for those who payed for the animal whitelist. The thread you linked is different and is about people switching from characters with different jobs and roles. This suggestion is completely different and is for only people who purchase animal whitelists not having to spend more money on alts for 30 dollars. It wouldn’t cause confusion as it’s for those who pay money for the animal whitelist. It is not for ALL players on the server or human roles, JUST for animal whitelists. So factions would not get confused as this has nothing to do with it. Only those with animal white lists should be able to switch back to a single character.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
However this isn’t for everyone on the server, this is for those who payed for the animal whitelist. The thread you linked is different and is about people switching from characters with different jobs and roles. This suggestion is completely different and is for only people who purchase animal whitelists not having to spend more money on alts for 30 dollars. It wouldn’t cause confusion as it’s for those who pay money for the animal whitelist. It is not for ALL players on the server or human roles, JUST for animal whitelists. So factions would not get confused as this has nothing to do with it. Only those with animal white lists should be able to switch back to a single character.
It would concern factions if people are using their “human” character in a faction. I greatly suggest reading through the replies of the suggestion I tagged in my previous comment above

BonBons

Level 30
It would concern factions if people are using their “human” character in a faction. I greatly suggest reading through the replies of the suggestion I tagged in my previous comment above
What do u mean by human character in a faction?

Again, please keep in mind this idea is for ANIMAL whitelist users. Not players switching their characters with different faction roles.

This suggestion isn’t for switching between faction characters, it’s for animal whitelist users to be able to go back to their human form. This suggestion isnt about allowing someone in one faction to switch to another faction, eg. Teacher char to —> governer. That is the post you linked which is not related. This is about animal whitelist —> human char. Again, the post u linked is about having multiple characters in different factions so that’s completely different lol. I wouldn’t consider an animal to be in a “faction” or it to be considered a faction in game as it’s a character.

Besides that, I’m putting this suggestion and idea up for people to not have to pay an extra $30 dollars just to have an animal whitelist on an alt which costs an additional $15.
There should be a good way to find a command to undisguise.
-this command is only useable for animalwhitelist users. Not for random people to switch between characters of different factions. It is different

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This suggestion isn’t for switching between faction characters, it’s for animal whitelist users to be able to go back to their human form. This suggestion isnt about allowing someone in one faction to switch to another faction, eg. Teacher char to —> governer. That is the post you linked which is not related. This is about animal whitelist —> human char.
I'd argue that switching between two characters, regardless of whether or not they are specifically an animal, is the same thing. Yes, you do pay money to purchase one, but in doing so you agree that your account will be set to an animal, and as an extension you would not be able to play as a human on that account unless you choose to have the whitelist removed.

It sucks that you need to buy another account if you want to play multiple characters, but thems the breaks. I suggest looking into cheaper alternatives if you don't want to spend 30 dollars buying an alt.

BonBons

Level 30
I'd argue that switching between two characters, regardless of whether or not they are specifically an animal, is the same thing. Yes, you do pay money to purchase one, but in doing so you agree that your account will be set to an animal, and as an extension you would not be able to play as a human on that account unless you choose to have the whitelist removed.

It sucks that you need to buy another account if you want to play multiple characters, but thems the breaks. I suggest looking into cheaper alternatives if you don't want to spend 30 dollars buying an alt.
Trueeee and ya I have 3 animal accounts but I see lots of people upset as they can’t change back, which sucks. So I just put the suggestion!! If it’s not possible that’s all good ofc, it would just be a nice idea and good financially as well.

KingSaiko

Level 6
IGN: Sxtanic
DATE: Feb 23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Animal whitelist Users to be able to change between human to chosen animal.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: People who purchase the animal whitelist want to spend 15 dollars to buy this role, not have the issue of buying an alternate Minecraft account if they want to be a human as well. The animal whitelist is used with /disguise, and I believe many people would buy the whitelist more if there was a solution to this. If this isn't possible then that's alright, however to create a simple way to change from /disguise, back to human form would be a huge benefit to the server.
I agree, the roleplay interaction is limited as an animal, and switching would add for a much better experience for everyone. It would make more sense as well because if you’re paying money for an animal whitelist it should not limit you so much. You’re basically paying money to sacrifice your ability to play as a human character. And people need an alt to play as a human character if that were the case which does not make much sense for players.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1 !

This could function like switching ages, there being a time limit - though it might become confusing, I definitely agree. To cancel this; add a small rule section to which says you cannot apply for anything on that 'human character' but can still at least switch to another party. Only acceptions for roles being Highschool, College, and Adult from beforehand. Not sure if this made sense but!

Acroy

Level 28
[-1]
No, just no. It will be SO SO confusing. And I don't want Allen black turning into a kitten while teaching the class and meowing. Just, no.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Animal Whitelists themselves will stay the same (as mentioned in a previous suggestion). We made add features in future to allow stacking of multiple whitelists on one account.​

Users who are viewing this thread