mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Animal Whitelist |:| Suggestion's/Feedback

IGN: Funneh_Fan34
DATE: 04/04/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The topic I am mentioning Is about the Animal-Whitelist.

I think it would be fairer If you could have Animal-Whitelist permanent Instead of It being revoked and having to pay for it again. I know SRP needs money to be kept up but It would be more beneficial to the players of the community. There might be a possible chance it could increase the number of players joining SRP each day. It would also be fairer and perhaps more people would consider buying it so not only could it be beneficial for the SRP community, but It could also be beneficial for SRP itself.

This is just another suggestion about the same topic.

Perhaps you could change the price of just the Animal-Whitelist from Real-Life money to money in the game or you could host special events to win ranks and Animal-Whitelist or custom Items since most people are under 18 who play the game and most parents are strict about spending Real-Life money on the game. Perhaps have a hidden easter-egg in the game and whoever is the first 3 people to find it earns a reward.

My main Idea for this application is to change the fact Animal-Whitelist costs Real-Life money, and I would like that changed. I'm sure other people feel the same way about this, It is alright if you don't, I'd love to hear an explanation on why.

[IMAGES IF ANY]
N/A

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+

I am sorry but I’m going to have to disagree with this one if I am being honest. There where some things in here I did agree with but this suggestion in whole I cannot support. School Roleplay does need a way to make money so they can continue to pay for the servers hosting and they are able to hire external builders so we can have original nice maps to play on. As someone who has both staffed and owned servers in the best I learned that there is so much that goes into a server. The Roleplay Hub network has if I am not mistaking has about 5 or so servers they are paying for and no one realizes how many. They are partnered the Apex Hosting so they may get the servers free or cheaper, but even if so they got external builders that they need to hire. External builders go for about anywhere between $100-$3000 for a map.

Now for the parts I am going to agree with is; I do think lowering the prices of the Animal Whitelist would help. Not a lot of people want to be a animal whitelist and even less people now cause it’s simi expensive. Now I mean I understand most still gotta be players but it might help the server.

The last thing I am going to agree with is; I think events every so often where a winner wins something. (Maybe every so often a animal whitelist)

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
My main Idea for this application is to change the fact Animal-Whitelist costs Real-Life money, and I would like that changed. I'm sure other people feel the same way about this, It is alright if you don't, I'd love to hear an explanation on why.

They need money. One of the animals are able to fly. They are models and the plugin to change into that also costs money. There is no need for it to cost in-game money. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread