MushyRP

Level 17
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
IGN: MushyRP
DATE: 24/10/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The ongoing issue with animals just starting havoc with shoes. Animals have been going around lately, with absolutely no perms or motive whatsoever, and just trying to take people's things such as shoes, etc.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Stop animals from taking people's stuff with absolutely no perms or motive! It's annoying, and the only thing you get out of it, is them annoying you to roll for the shoes, and it fills up screens like crazy. Stop it, please.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Just tell them they have no perms in looc and contact staff, there are already rules which prevent this, this doesn’t need specification

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
If you are annoyed by it, then just don't agree to it. If you don't give the animals any reason to, they have zero permission to do whatever it is they were wanting to.

Just tell them they have no perms in looc and contact staff, there are already rules which prevent this, this doesn’t need specification
ethan i hate you so much thats not fair i was literally typing that shut up i hatey ou i ahte yaoeuj shgsjtrsjk

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
If you are annoyed by it, then just don't agree to it. If you don't give the animals any reason to, they have zero permission to do whatever it is they were wanting to.

ethan i hate you so much thats not fair i was literally typing that shut up i hatey ou i ahte yaoeuj shgsjtrsjk
stop being the main character

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Wow thank you Alimonino for this completely 100% original response!!!! (Haters will say it’s fake)

Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
i just do just tell them no /looc, i like it when they steal my shoes so i dont mind. but i can see how this could be annoying but just say no

andrei

Level 46
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
even though it's annoying, the animal itself can have no motive on doing it as they are just animals.
just tell them loocly no or have a spare one that you carry around in your backpack incase your shoes get stolen.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Actually, if they try to steal your shoes, you should always consent to it. Because according to this rule...

... you're allowed to minorly assault someone that attempts to mug you. Meaning, you can punt that little shit across the street, and they can't complain because they're the one that handed you permissions on a silver platter. And it's not like shoes are real items, so you wouldn't be losing anything from it.

VirXs

Level 6
IGN: MushyRP
DATE: 24/10/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The ongoing issue with animals just starting havoc with shoes. Animals have been going around lately, with absolutely no perms or motive whatsoever, and just trying to take people's things such as shoes, etc.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Stop animals from taking people's stuff with absolutely no perms or motive! It's annoying, and the only thing you get out of it, is them annoying you to roll for the shoes, and it fills up screens like crazy. Stop it, please.
Just tell them /it has velcro

Users who are viewing this thread