cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 2
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Currently, only modelers can get animated models. However, it would be awesome if everyone could get animated customs.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Whenever this option becomes available, we would like to buy it even if the price is slightly higher.

Classicalist

Level 88
-1, While it would be cool I'm pretty sure its limited to 1 per modeler because of the pack size (Correct me if I'm wrong)

DivingBlues

Level 64
Shrine Lead
Builder
I may not be an expert or know a lot. However, animated custom models take A LOT of space in a texture pack. They’re very hard to make as well because animation isn’t easy sometimes and working off what someone asks for can be a struggle.

With each community team they have their perks together or separately. The special perk for modellers is allowing to have that animated custom model. Because theirs so little of them it’s allowed if you get all of the community to have one there will be too many.

It’ll also be obvious that once you introduce that everyone will be on board and want one instead of the normal. I say no because there will be too much storage in the pack taken up and too much worry. It’ll stress the modellers out and I don’t think it’s needed. The customs now are perfectly fine and are great the way they are!

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
It's not limited to one per modeller, I have about 4, the issue stems from the fact that not every modeller knows how to animate, the process being very temperamental, and there's not many realistic uses you can apply it to, it would end up being abused by the purchaser and would die out or become repetitive very quickly, I see it best kept as a 3D modeller perk as of now.

If you'd like animated custom items, I would suggest trying to learn modelling and applying to be a modeller, it comes with many other perks and you would be helping the server alongside performing a fun pass time.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- As we don't currently have the facilities to accept these types of requests at a large scale, we sadly cannot accept them.​

Users who are viewing this thread