mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

anime recommendations?

pennyphobic

Level 4
its finallllllllyyy summer break for me so i got a lottttt of time on my hands so would u guys give some anime recs?
i personally like action, comedy and tragedy animes so could you please give some animes like that idk

Rebel

Level 53
its finallllllllyyy summer break for me so i got a lottttt of time on my hands so would u guys give some anime recs?
i personally like action, comedy and tragedy animes so could you please give some animes like that idk
I got plenty list them below;
My Hero Academia - Considered a bit of Action
Code Geass - A Bit of Action
Death Note (Anime Version, not the horror movie Version)
Gurren Lagen - Action
Attack On Titan - Action
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K - Adult Comedy

May or may not be addicted to Anime thanks to my brother lol

pashy

Level 183
I don't watch anime, and I hate it. I just love the talent and art of making the animation itself.

Although I hate anime I have watched once one called Sword Art Online. For the notice I also didn't like this one alot but I'm certain for someone that loves anime it would be awesome

upload_2021-6-25_5-30-50.png

Last edited:

Dizr

Level 0

If you like action and tragedy, I highly suggest you watch all three of the 'Berserk' movies. Though they are not as good as the actual manga itself, the movies are very good.

A few other suggestions are;
Tatami Galaxy - Could be considered 'comedy' at times, but all-around an amazing anime that doesn't get the recognition it is owed. It can be very weird at times, but the soundtrack and message that the creative direction conveys is truly something to look forward to.

Devilman Crybaby - Though now a very mainstream anime, it is still a masterpiece. A mixture of wacky animation, action and tragedy this is possibly right up your street. You will need to pay attention though, because is has a lot of foreshadowing and details that if missed, can sway your perception of the anime.

Cowboy Bebop - Cowboy Bebop is a must-watch anime. The mixture of animation, character design and soundtrack really immerse you in the dystopian futuristic world. The soundtrack is filled with jazz classics, and all around an amazing anime for anyone to get into. Though oddly enough, is gained a lot of attraction for is English dubbed version, as the voice acting on it was spot on and amazing, out-doing in the subbed version.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - And finally, the all time classic; NGE. An anime that, though is now mainstream, was back then the saviour of Japanese Animation. For an anime that aired in 1995, it tackles all sorts of issues that were way ahead of its time. It's a real game changer, and for myself, changed the way I perceived anime as a whole.

ReverendDubs

Level 15
Revra
Revra
Notable
Noragami is a good anime
Deadmans Wonderland is a good action type anime
Danganronpa is one I have to for sure recommend (Plus a very good game you should try it!)

Users who are viewing this thread