Aniwye Mitsuko | Biography 1.0

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
[Aniwye Mitsuko] | [スカンクミツコ]
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]

[“Maybe one day, you’ll see everything I’ve gone to. To get to where I am, for now. You have no say in how I can act. Once you understand my childhood, you’ll understand me.”]

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
[ No link currently ]

[Basic Information]

G E N D E R |
♀ Female ♀
A G E | 22
H E I G H T | 5’4
B I R T H D A T E | October 14th
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Libra
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Russian, Japanese, Latin
M O R T A L • S I N S | Pride, Envy
A L L I G N M E N T | Chaotic, Neutral
S E X U A L I T Y | Pansexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | College masters, cheerleader

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

[ INSERT TITLE ]

- INSERT TEXT

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

[ INSERT TITLE ]

- INSERT TEXT (If your char has a mental disorer, it's best to have a link under/with the description)

[Character Descriptions]

[] + Positive Traits + []

Patient
Efficient
Laid-back
Passionate

[] - Negative Traits - []

Arrogant
Callous
Confrontational
Nasty

[] • Other Traits • []

[Insert Traits][Behavioral/mental traits– ex: maternal, curious, etc…]
Character Feats

[ INSERT ACCOMPLISHMENT/FEAT ]

- insert text

Physical Description

[INSERT DESCRIPTION TEXT]

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 74 / 130 [Must not exceed 115]
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H –
[Insert 8 out of 1-10]
P E R C E P T I O N – [Insert 2 out of 1-10]
E N D U R A N C E- [Insert 10 out of 1-10]
C H A R I S M A - [Insert 4 out of 1-10]
I N T E L L I G E N C E - [Insert 7 out of 1-10]
A G I L I T Y - [Insert 6 out of 1-10
L U C K - [Insert 6 out of 1-10
H E A L T H - [Insert 9 out of 1-10]
M O R A L I T Y - [Insert 9 out of 1-10]
P R I V I L E D G E - [Insert 4 out of 1-10
O B J E C T I V I T Y - [Insert 1 out of 1-10]
S A N I T Y - [Insert 5 out of 1-10]
S O C I A L - [Insert 3 out of 1-10]

Fashion

[INSERT TEXT]

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[Voice Claim Name]

[INSERT TEXT]

[INSERT MEDIA/VIDEO]

Special Items
[‘Bunbun hat’]
[Image]
[Insert text]
[‘Matching outfits’]
[Image]
[Insert text]
[‘Diamond ring’]
[Image]
[Insert text]

________________________________________________________________________________

[SKILLS AND TALENTS]
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills

[ SKILL/TALENT NAME ]
- [INSERT TEXT]

Combat Skills

[ INSERT SKILL ]
- [INSERT TEXT]

[Relationships and History]

F A M I L Y

[Adoptive-Mother] [???] Cecilia L. Mitsuko[ D E C E A S E D ]

“???”

[Ex-Fiance] [20] Tsuyoshi Nagata [? ? ?]
“???”

[Ex-boyfriend] [18] Hachiman [D E C E A S E D]
“???”

[Fiance] [20] Levi E. Athein [D E C E A S E D]
“Out of all people. . YOU. YOU HAD TO FUCKING DIE TOO? Are you kidding me?”
"I'll never forget the look you gave me the night before you died.."

'K'
'Love me dead'

[Best-Friend] [20] Nii Kasumi[A L I V E]
“???”

[Close-Friend] [20] Edmund ??? [A L I V E]
“???”

[Ex-Friends] [20] Serena Santarossa [A L I V E]
“???”

[Friend - Father figure?] [???] Daichi Yamazaki [A L I V E]
“Your helping me out alot now, which I thank you for. . Shes starting to scare me more than alot of people think, but, I thank you for helping me out alot.”

[Friend] [27?] Omai ‘Jinx’ ???[A L I V E]
“???”

[Ex-Friend] [21] Finneas King [A L I V E]
“???”

[Hated] [20] Amai ??? [A L I V E]
“Why did you. HAVE TO DO IT? Huh? Why do you keep annoying me now too? I swear to god, one day I'll get back at you. . One day.”

Background

Vitiligo (vit-ih-LIE-go) is a disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. The discolored areas usually get bigger with time, and, Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression), are two diagnoses, that this little one had to deal with for all of her life, continuing on today.

The Childhood
--- ??? didn't have the friendliest way of growing up, all of the siblings that she had, abandoned her as soon as she was given birth too, all because of a small marking going up and down her body, which made her grow to the nickname, '---'. Which she now sees as her name, everybody must refer to her as such. . She doesn't remember much of her childhood beyond the nickname, '---'.

The new one?
'---' was soon adopted into a new home, with people she saw as her loving family. They accepted her in, as long as her close friend which she called, 'Rat'. A good duo those two were, they were also known for their trouble around the school. Their names are known as the playboys. Boys? Yes, they were seen as the playboys, mostly because of their masculine appearance. Not really holding feminine bodies, neither of them. They also always had short hair, and some people used the term 'boys' in a mocking way. Yet, they accepted it, they fairly much enjoyed it. It brought them attention, even if it wasn't in a good way. This was also when --- started to play with people's feelings, she saw it as. . Funny. She lost her virginity at a young age as well. She doesn't remember much of her adoptive home, as she has the mind of a goldfish, not remembering a lot. .

Highschool
This was when she finally started to change for the better, becoming nicer, quieter. She was almost seen as. . innocent? Seriously? Yes. She was seen as innocent, being in the background of every situation, never swearing. Never breaking the rules, she kept her head. . held high with it, keeping herself, not known to everyone. . For personal reasons it seemed, nothing else really happened in this time, not a lot changing.

The peek. .
This is where it all changed, her best friend. . 'Rat' passed away. This was also when she moved to Karakura, she started to study Law and Justice as well, as Business, two subjects, she was interested in. Got adopted into a better family, and started seeing people. . That's where it changed, the person she was seeing was known for his playing tactics, being seen in the back. This person cheated on her. --- being ---, she found out, pretty damn quickly, and even started cheating on them in return. Their relationship started to deepen, he stopped cheating. Yet she continued, seeing others, dating others but she never went passed dating, to sleeping with them. She then got. . pregnant. Quickly regretting her choices, she asked someone to stab her in the stomach. Her then-fiancee, finding out after a while, broke them up. Then she started to date someone, else. She stopped cheating, who knew she was a changed person? But soon after, she was attacked. She soon found out, that it was that ex, and he tried to get back with her, multiple times as she kept denying him, she didn't want to be in a relationship with a man that hurt her, either for someone that cheated on her. She then also got accepted into the college track team! It was something that was finally going her way for once. . yet, but soon after, one of her close friends, scared her. . lot. Not answering his phone or texts. She thought he was in jail!! Jesus, she cried, she was hurt. . Soon after that she was called to her fathers workplace, the hospital to talk through things. . Then she was kicked out of a family she was in, as her personality changed, she was nastier than before, it wasn't good. Reaching out to her father's ex-wife, someone she knew and enjoyed, she welcomed her into the family with open arms. . She all of a sudden vanished out of Karakura for a few weeks, maybe months. Once she returned, once trying to speak to the man she was dating. She was greeted by silence, and being ignored. She kept on asking him whats wrong? What happened? Finding out he lost feelings for her. . Soon breaking it off. Yet they are currently back together, pretty quickly they are now engaged. .

A new Beginning
???

Extra : Lore teaser & Music & Her talking about herself

"Do you blame yourself?"
"What..?"
"Well its quite common in this situation for a patient to feel a kind of. . Guilt."
"What- situation..?"
"The Accident."
. . .
"Its very common for people to invent, blame or create causality when in reality."

"It was completely out of my control."

Music

Skunk's Playlist

Her talking about herself

"So. . much, I don't like about myself. My hair. . My- eyes. . My lips- my body. . I don't like it. . I don't like how I treat people, I don't like how I treat myself. . I- asked. . to be stabbed. . I. . hurt the people. . I love. . I'm sorry Tsu. . I'm sorry Hachi. . . I'm sorry everyone. . I hurt people. . I don't like it. . I hurt. . myself- by hurting. . them. . Am- I needy. . ? I'm- needy, I need attention. . I accept it. I- require it. Maybe. . I should break up with all of them- yeah? That would work, maybe my life wont. . be ruined. ."

MORE WILL BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE, THIS IS A MAJOR WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited:

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
woo woo
B9108CA2-646B-47B1-9693-0B8A0DE5D30F.png
Why da police....

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Update!!
+ Lore Teaser
+ Relationships update

Yes I did want to make a lore teaser, this character is going to have a lot of past lore, which will be interestin.

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
It was how she used to be- right when I got her.... Thats how her personallity was meant to be, I need to update it sooner or later
i think thats how so many chars start * cough tobias * and then the city fr ruins them

Users who are viewing this thread