Annalise B. H. Cartier

Family Name:
Cartier, Kinoshira

Preferred Name:
Annalise Cartier

Nicknames:
Anna, Nini, Lice

Name Significance:
Annalisa, is the name of a female from Latin Origin. Annalise is said to be graced with God's bounty.

Theme Song:
(Wip)

She/Her

Birthday:
February 4th, 1993
(AN AQUARIUS)

Race:
Half Swedish, half Japanese

Nationality:
Swedish

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Languages:
Swedish, Japanese, & JSL

Physical Attributes:

Physical Appearance:

In front of you would be a Swedish-Japanese female with a curvy like physique. She'd have pale-ish skin that was slightly tanned, light brown eyes, as well as long black hair which was normally tied back, due to her almost always being at work. She stood proud, with her fitted head surgeon jacket and uniform underneath. A shiny, golden badge rested on her upper chest area.

Artwork:
1641086912147.png
Made by Geist!
1641086978695.png
Made by Vud!

Made by ceruleansky!

Height:
5'4

Weight:
130 lbs

Hairstyle:
Annalise would normally have her hair up, especially during her busy work shifts. When off duty, her hair usually remains down, after being tied up in a ponytail for a long while.

Fun Fact:
Truth is, Annalise is not a natural brunette with black hair. She was born with platinum blonde hair, looking a lot like her twin sister.. Amelia Cartier whom is not around Karakura anymore.

Clothing Style:
Annalise would normally be seen wearing her dark blue scrubs with gloves. When off duty, she would normally be seen wearing designer like, or fancy clothing. From an off the shoulder top with a skirt and some heels, or mid-waisted jeans with a jacket and heels.

Hobbies:
Painting, and cooking

Head-Surgeon

Disorders/Illnesses:
Separation anxiety, & throat cancer

The history behind Annalise's throat cancer started when she around 16. It was known for throat cancer to run in her family, and it had always skipped generation. When she found out that her mother never got cancer, her family and herself knew that Either Amelia, Anna, or Eve would get it. A couple of years later when Anna just turned 16, she was diagnosed with throat cancer that almost caused her to get her tongue off during surgery, but luckily the surgery didn’t require cutting anything off and just an easy removal of the tumor was needed.

Personality:
As head surgeon, things can get quite frustrating for Annalise. On duty, Annalise is quite strict, and can get a little mean if she has to. Obviously, she isn't a cruel person but she does not take back what she says once she speaks up. A little blunt with her words. She's like this, because she truly does care very much about her patients, and wants what best for them and her coworkers as well.
Off duty, Annalise is a bit more laid back. She is less strict, and a bit more energetic and enthusiastic. With three daughters, and one being a toddler. She still remains a teensy bit strict if absolutely necessary, but she still loves her family and friends.

Backstory:
Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier was born in a small city located in Sweden, on February 4th, 1994. She was the middle child out of her two other siblings. Her younger sister Eve, and her older sister Amelia, were the ones who ran the family.
Cartier, was quite a large company that still continues to this day..
(find out the rest icly!)

Relationships:

{Family}

Hatsumi Cartier is Annalise's mother. Annalise had a strong bond with her back in the day, but as time went by, due to the incident that happened with her sister Amelia and left Sweden for good, she has lost touch with her mother.
"You upset me quite a lot, but thank you for being there for me when you were."

Nilsson Cartier is Annalise's father. They had a strong bond with each other for a while, but like Annalise's bond with her mother, she also lost touch with her father after moving away, and never really left on good terms with each other.
"I wish you still talked to me."

Amelia Cartier is Annalise's younger sister. They were not much far apart in age, although Annalise was a bit older. Back in the old days, the two of them would always get along perfectly fine, but as time went by they would become more distant, and eventually would never talk. After the incident, Annalise has never seen her sister the same, and had been upset at her since.
"You disappeared into thin air, although you frustrated me quite a lot, I still love you."

Eve Cartier is Annalise's daughter. Annalise got along with Eve the most compared to the rest of her family, since Eve was the only one who truly cared about Anna. But just like the rest of her family, she grew distant with her after leaving for Karakura at the age of 17, and later on had adopted her as her own.
"Eve, you are VERY stubborn, but I love you."

{Friends}

Ellie York, was one of Annalise's best friends back during her early years in Karakura. They both got along pretty well, and Ellie would always be there for Anna no matter what. They would always tell each other everything. When Ellie sadly passed away, it left Anna heartbroken forever.
"You were a wonderful friend, I hope you're okay wherever you are."

Violet Gonzalez, is one of Annalise's closest friends. Violet would be there for Anna, whenever Eve or Ellie weren't around.
"I don't know where you went.."

Ume Kubo, isn't as close to Annalise as the others, but Ume is one of the only friends that she has that is closest to her age. Ume would come over and visit Anna in EMS, and would give her food, and flowers, in thanks to taking care of the citizens of the city.
"You're a very hard worker, glad to see you back in town."

Claudia Gonzalez , is one of Anna's good friends. She was the one who introduced Anna to many people in Karakura. Despite their age difference, they get along pretty damn well.
"You make strange choices sometimes, but you're a good kid."

Tamura Nozomi, is yet another one of Annalise's good friends. They haven't known each other for too long, but during the time they've known each other, Annalise cherishes every bit of it.
"I love how energetic you are."

Sasha Hanamura, is Annalise's best friend. They met in KPD, and trained together for quite a while before Annalise retired. They still remain close, and talk about their "girl" problems with one another.
"Thank you for listening to my problems, I love you Sasha."

Mifumi Ryuga, is Annalise’s co worker but also a wonderful friend. Anna was her trainer, and she strongly believes that Ryuga is one of the hardest workers throughout EMS.
“You work so hard, I think I did a great job training you.”

Noriaki X. Saiky, is Annalise's boss, and co worker. He trained her and Ayaka when they were both trainees. Went on a few patrols with each other, and sometimes work shifts together at the same time. I guess in a way they are friends?
"I don't know much about you, but you taught me well."

{Lovers/Ex Lovers}

???, was Anna's one and only love that she had back then. Although things were all dandy for quite a while, Anna's lover started to show his true colors over time. She was harassed, and manipulated by whom she thought were to be her true love. But at only the age of 16, she was sexually harassed. This was also the day were she found out that she was gay.
"I.. Don't know what to say about you.."

Jackson Kinoshira, was, and probably Annalise's last ever love. The two bonded pretty quickly, meeting in the hospital after Jackson had brought a body in to place in the morgue. The two clicked immediately, and are the adoptive parents of Eve Cartier, and Soyeon Cho.
"You're very dear to me, thank you for being a great father to Eve, Soyeon, and Misako.. Although I will miss us, but this is for the best.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread