mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Announcement Recommendation

Mark 9:42

Level 19
IGN: PhayZr
DATE: 2/16/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The Academic discord recently posted an announcement about a Ball coming up. I didn't know about it till one of my friends told me. Maybe it should be posted on the main discord too in #events with a ping.
I think people would like to know about it and would like to go.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

- School Events get hosted a lot; posting school events only in the official Roleplay Hub server is boring and not entertaining since it keeps mentioning the same event with the same theme.

- The #event channel in RPH, is used for unique events where everyone can participate, from student to adult, it’s a somewhat ‘worldwide’ event how you call it—

- Most likely, everyone in the Karakura Academics- Discord gets pinged when a event was, or is hosted; make sure to check if your notifications/pings are off within Discord to avoid this happening ever again as this is something which perhaps happened to you only.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

I agree. Although the comment above is true I believe an Event like this should be announced on the RPHUB, of course it's a little late now but when the event begins it will be announced in the #events channel in RPHUB.

But, If you ARE a Student you SHOULD be in the Karakura Academics Discord. It would then really be your fault for missing out on most announcements
https://discord.gg/uEzETRECPx

Users who are viewing this thread