ny00m

Level 20
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
IGN: DeyeetMe
DATE:
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
change the percentage that you need to be drunk for your speech and walking to get affected, meaning that you wouldn't talk or walk in a drunken way until you were for example 30% or more drunk.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe it would add realism, as you don't generally get drunk from just one or two sips/glasses of any kind of alcohol, and definitely not drunk enough that your speech gets slurred. I'm not sure what the threshold currently is, but in my opinion it should be raised to something like 30%-40% drunk until it affects your speech. Also I don't think slurring your words while slightly drunk is very realistic either, so maybe at lower drunkness levels there could just be more pauses added between words instead of adding random letters in. Same goes for the walking, I don't think you would start stumbling around until you were at least 30 or so percent drunk. anyway tell me wot u think n thanks 4 readin

meg0cci

Level 17
Community Team
Builder
Visqiu
Visqiu
Notable
thats a good suggestion ong, being like 'helloıuUhh!! muay nhamem is bla blha' at 5% percentage is a bit silly, and unrealistic. . it would be better if it was after 30-40 and less 'effection' since its more realistic that way .. +1

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I'm pretty sure it was already altered but I do agree that it should be somewhat higher
+1

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
+1 I feel like I still slur my words when I'm at 1% drunk.. All the struggles of drinking have led me to simply say my character drank and keep the bottle untouched. It also matches with their alcohol tolerances.

philbertman42

Level 139
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
With this I'll finally be able to drink at work without getting warned by the SLT, great suggestion!

Acroy

Level 28
[+1]

I agree with this. After taking one sip of a bottle I suddenly am not able to walk straight, talk correctly etc... For realism this would be a point from me

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll be upping the threshold soon. New guidance for custom items have been put into place to make alcohol slightly more realistic as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread