HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
IGN: HighlightedTwin
DATE: 5/3/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Some people may argue that this is a bit extra or unnecessary but regardless, I think it would be a fun cool little idea to add.

I’m suggesting to add a bit of lore to items, especially custom items by request of the buyer! You know the extra lore you see on a Minecraft item that states it’s damage/hit attack and such? Basically when someone orders a new custom they have the option to have lore added to the item in whatever color for it but just like- one sentence! Or two!

I know it may seem like a lot of work on the staff part even if it’s just a simple copy and paste of it all but something about seeing lore on an item kinda actually helps with roleplay and especially for players who can’t load in the texture pack and is given an item in game but all they see is a diamond hoe with a name and are left with their imagination (sad truth of a potato pc player).

Its a small addition to it and I would like to hear everyone’s opinion about it!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
NEUTRAL
After having checked with Mike, it is actually possible to ask for your custom item to have a short description if needed (so long as it makes sense). You simply need to tell the modeler and they'll let the modeler lead know about what should show up under the item's name

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
NEUTRAL
After having checked with Mike, it is actually possible to ask for your custom item to have a short description if needed (so long as it makes sense). You simply need to tell the modeler and they'll let the modeler lead know about what should show up under the item's name
ThAnks for da infO

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
1+

alongside this, each player should be able to request to add a lore description to any item (just like Lore-Team are able to do on FRP)

for example, say I have a wedding ring and I want to give it a lore description of "This item was betrothed to FULL NAME on 00/00/00, with the two couple getting married on the 00/00/00" or something like that.
It would be a permission given to Lore-Team and Trial-Mod+ and it wouldn't be able to abused since these are trusted ranks. These could also mean that players can sign items for example "The billy plushie would be signed by Billy Grove himself!"

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
go wild within reason lads

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • The feature is already implemented, all you've got to do is DM your modeller the lore you want for the custom item you purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread