youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
IGN:
DaniNoSombrero
DATE:
03/10/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add „Coaches“ to the Sports Team, which could be applicable Roles for Teachers, Professors and Employees.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Since the SchoolRP Server is based on a Reallife Situation, i think it would add realism when sports teams actually had coaches and such. They‘d watch the Trainings and try to give them tips. It also would be a great way to integrate the Faculty into the Roleplay of Sportteams.

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Neutral
I mean, it would add realism to add coaches to HS and College teams, but we already have captains how seem to have training on the sport. I'm going neutral on this one.

rvphy

Level 6
rizzrp
rizzrp
Notable
I think it is enough that we have a captain who does practice and stuff like this with us but still a good suggestion

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I like the idea as it adds realism, however I don’t know how likely it is to be added due to how unnecessary it would be. I like it though.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I believe we somewhat had coaches which were the pe teachers but the server pretty much relied on captains really. I would see this working if the captain needed to host a practice that they wasn’t able to make and the coach takes their place

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
tbh it was a thing, unsure if is it right now because I switched department long time ago so
+1

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Thats what captains are for. Also it’s an unnecessary role that will be made. You’ll just be standing there watching a game, also it will be a pain having coaches and they’d so call ‘be in charge’, also many people will apply for the role without actual knowledge of it ending up in failure.
It would defeat the purpose of ‘Captain’, they train the teams perfectly fine. I’d have to say this is one idea that I would think wouldn’t be the best, also would you even consider it as a ‘Faculty’ role, I think it would just be a cheat way of people getting money for standing around and just yelling things that are already directed by the Captain.
Lastly I think the role would have no meaning as a coach is someone who teaches teams OUTSIDE of school, if anything this should be a city role as when you play for a football club for example you don’t have your coach inside school, also this being a part of the ‘PE teachers’ role as they will stand on the side line and act as a coach. Coaches are mainly for outside training which if anyone even bothers to show up.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Thats what captains are for. Also it’s an unnecessary role that will be made. You’ll just be standing there watching a game, also it will be a pain having coaches and they’d so call ‘be in charge’, also many people will apply for the role without actual knowledge of it ending up in failure.
It would defeat the purpose of ‘Captain’, they train the teams perfectly fine. I’d have to say this is one idea that I would think wouldn’t be the best, also would you even consider it as a ‘Faculty’ role, I think it would just be a cheat way of people getting money for standing around and just yelling things that are already directed by the Captain.
Lastly I think the role would have no meaning as a coach is someone who teaches teams OUTSIDE of school, if anything this should be a city role as when you play for a football club for example you don’t have your coach inside school, also this being a part of the ‘PE teachers’ role as they will stand on the side line and act as a coach. Coaches are mainly for outside training which if anyone even bothers to show up.
Bare in mind not EVERYTHING is based on real life or there would be multiple problems or things added in if it was exactly like real life.

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
+1!
I think this will be a good thing for the server as its adding more things for the more athletic and active side for SRP!

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
"The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits. Captains may join the manager in deciding the starting eleven for a certain game." Is what google says for 'captains' They are not the ones teaching the team, plus most team captains are collage or grade 12, so its not realistic to have 18 year olds teaching the team.

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
That was also a thing i thought about, suggesting the adult role for this, somehow i quickly deleted that out of my mind, don’t ask me why

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Would make good for another faculty role and it isn't the same as captain guys!! Anyways, personally gonna drop a +1 bye dani.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
"The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits. Captains may join the manager in deciding the starting eleven for a certain game." Is what google says for 'captains' They are not the ones teaching the team, plus most team captains are collage or grade 12, so its not realistic to have 18 year olds teaching the team.
It would result in millions of roles made for unnecessary reasons having *Managers* starting to sound much like a shop. It’s also in school, your not going to have someone coaching teams. In fact it will result in too many coaches, and as said it can be simply substituted as a teacher can just watch and cheer on, also having an 18 year old run the team isn’t unusual ESPECIALLY in school.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Also as well
It would result in millions of roles made for unnecessary reasons having *Managers* starting to sound much like a shop. It’s also in school, your not going to have someone coaching teams. In fact it will result in too many coaches, and as said it can be simply substituted as a teacher can just watch and cheer on, also having an 18 year old run the team isn’t unusual ESPECIALLY in school.
People will apply for the role just to get threw to an Adult rank, which even now people do, fair play to them. But having Coaches isn’t the best as there will be confusion on who ‘owns’ the team as it SHOULD be the captain. As said coaches are for outside practice, not in school, meaning it’s not mandatory either way.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
A
Also the part of deciding who goes on, well we all did since we only have the amount of players needed on the pitch in the actual teams it’s self, in fact there are some teams that barely have a full team!

Users who are viewing this thread