Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: Daddylaser (shared)
DATE: Wed, june 9
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So this one if specifically for the school but shops could use them too, Security Guards they could be useful on school grounds to stop fights and patrol the school so we don't have to go bother teachers and receptionist, How this would work they would be equipped with a police baton or a wooden baseball bat that way students have to fearRP and it can be used only if needed, if there is a fight somewhere a teacher could call on the intercom for a security guard to come to front gates or something like that there would be 5 in total as the school is really big and they would need to patrol the floors and grounds, it could be a branch of KPD with similar attire but looks more of a jumpsuit, other businesses could hire them when the school is closed for a price if the guard chooses to do so and they would be off duty when school closes. Honestly the idea popped up in my head when i was writing the zoo suggestion. Anyway those are my nightly suggestions goodnight

pashy

Level 183
Councillors are made for a reason. Usually, receptionist are sitting waiting for someone to ask them something. I think they do like it when they are called to assist in a situation as they're engaging in a role play.

For shops. If a shopkeeper wants security guards he can hire just like how he hires any else role cooker, etc. There shouldn't be a defined people for it. Just people that apply for the shop and qualified for it.​

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
School guardians are a thing already and it's called student council.

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+

Majority of the time, teachers roam around the campus and check the front gates and back if students are going outside during school hours.

As stated from councillors are a thing in karukura high.​

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I disagree, because it is very unrealistic, students need some freedom, and I think KHS work does not require KPD to interfere. In addition, there is already an organization that does these tasks, and its name is Student Council.
But anyway, thank you for these suggestions.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- As stated above we have Councilors who already do that job, as they are around to supervise and control any students who are misbehaving.
It's also not at all common to see 'Security' in a Japanese school, Councilors are more then capable for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread